What's new

Featured Keel laying ceremony of 3rd MILGEM class Corvette for Pakistan Navy held at Karachi Shipyard

so KSEW has added another section between gun and bridge to accommodate VLS ... from that rendered image

What is the length of this ship

My estimate is between 105 m and 108 m
so KSEW has added another section between gun and bridge to accommodate VLS ... from that rendered image
All 4 ships will have vls from get go

Looks like KSEW done a good job, like ADA class perhaps.

Thanks you Turkey hopefully we can delivery those 52 Super MUshshak to Turkey in return

Turkey is a muslim brother nation of Pakistan and our future lies with them only

What nonsense. Turkey is indeed an important ally but it will never ever be anywhere near as important as China, no offense to Turkey.

another fake Chinese Fanboy pretending to be Pakistani

another fake Chinese Fanboy pretending to be Pakistani
You have the audacity to accuse me of not being a Pakistani yet you shamelessly hold the passport of Britain. The same Britain which committed countless atrocities against my people and looted so much of our wealth.

If you ever wish to challenge my arguments then at least bring the stats. Look at Pakistan's top trading partners, Turkey is no where to be seen. You seems like an ummahchumma guy to me, are you aware of the fact that 'Ummah brother' Turkey exported more than $4.5 billion worth of goods and services to Israel in 2020, we don't even export that much to our largest trading partner USA.
Pakistan | Imports and Exports | World | ALL COMMODITIES | Value (US$) | 2009 - 2020 (trendeconomy.com)
Foreign trade figures of Pakistan - Economic and Political Overview - Nordea Trade Portal

:pop: Focus people Erdogen "the Humble Man" has gifted Pakistan 4 Milgem , 3rd ship construction has started time to be joyful and appreciative

1. Much thanks to Turkey for this development.
2. Members are requested to be mindful of the rules and stay on topic.

You have the audacity to accuse me of not being a Pakistani yet you shamelessly hold the passport of Britain. The same Britain which committed countless atrocities against my people and looted so much of our wealth.

If you ever wish to challenge my arguments then at least bring the stats. Look at Pakistan's top trading partners, Turkey is no where to be seen. You seems like an ummahchumma guy to me, are you aware of the fact that 'Ummah brother' Turkey exported more than $4.5 billion worth of goods and services to Israel in 2020, we don't even export that much to our largest trading partner USA.
Pakistan | Imports and Exports | World | ALL COMMODITIES | Value (US$) | 2009 - 2020 (trendeconomy.com)
Foreign trade figures of Pakistan - Economic and Political Overview - Nordea Trade Portal

Very surprised by the member's post, Pakistan's future should lie with the Pakistani people and no one else - not Turkey, not China or anyone else. Yes, they are two of Pakistan's closest allies - Pakistan has a strategic partnership with China and one that's growing into such with Turkey, but internal strengthening is imperative.

To achieve your dreams of military equipment independence you have to be economically strong as well as investing heaviily in R & D on Science and technology, build talents through educations and private start-ups, and strong infrastructures to support the industries.

Most important is having and carryng out a long term (20 to 50 years) planning and political will regardless who or which political party is in power.

China has a long term vision of 100 years planning since 1950s, they break down their planning into 5 years phases, every 5 years they review their progress and proceed to plan for next 5 years. Their poverty eradicatiion visiion started even before PRC was created, and took many decades to achieved their goal, eventually they have done it.

Last edited:
504D0CD4-B2A9-43CF-93BE-2525D2A161E4.jpeg

no news of the 6 heavy of unknown type ?

Back
Top Bottom