What's new

Kejriwal launches blistering attack against Modi, says his name featured in black money list

Moron & myopic Modi bhakts are the same, as they were back in nineties.
They refused accept that a PM of the caliber of Atal Bihari Bajpayee could lose.

And with the same stale argument: But who will be the chosen PM after Bajpayee?
And the next fine day - It was Congress all over India again.

If Bajpayee was kicked out by his own Indians despite after serving a single term, despite Pokhran blast that made every Indians proud. So much so that number of Indians came on streets with crackers & sweets.

Who is Modi?
Modi is not worth a rap.

2019 and his days are numbered.
Writing is on the wall.

Have fun stupidos.

Insults and Insults..

The term "Bhakth" is revered in Hinduism. Hanuman Ji is a Bhakth of Lord Ram. Lord Ram is a Bhakth of Lord Shiva.
"You" lot have cleverly taken one of the most pious words of Hinduism and are insulting us.

Your Hindu hating rabidness is pretty clear..

Now coming to Modi's days being numbered...we have been hearing that for a decade. You started your plan with Ishrat to kill Modi and are still twisting yourselves...

You remind me of a mental patient who thinks everything is alright by repeatedly banging his head on the wall..

Sala nakali fake companies se donation lleta hai hawala ke through aur imandar admiyo pe kichad ucchalta hai. Sale choron ki aulad. Same way gujarat congress charged Modi government of corruption and favoritism. Modi appointed a commission under retired judge of Supreeme court. They started investigation and and summon congress leaders for hearing. They requested some time for 3 to 4 times and ultimately did not appear for hearing. Such thieves these people are. If he has a guts, he should go to court.

Kejriwal launches blistering attack and aaptards go nuts !!!
CrMySseXYAQ3F-F.jpg

This is masterstroke by Modi. If the mahathugbandhan opposition doesn't oppose this demonetization drive Modi gets all the credit for making an effort to fight corruption, and if they do oppose the move Modi gets to name and shame them for supporting black money and corruption and make it his agenda in the upcoming state elections :rofl:

Crook Modi failed:

UK, Aus, Canada issue travel advisories for India - On demonetization of course!

Demonetisation: Embassies on a mission to find cash - First time in 4 decades!

Opposition to raise ‘leak scam’ to counter Modi govt

Note ban may have failed to fix black money: BMS

A week on, India yet to see light at the end of demonetisation tunnel - 33 deaths

Demonetisation policy is a big scam, says Azad
http://economictimes.indiatimes.com...a-big-scam-says-azad/articleshow/55443347.cms

Demonetisation: Mamata Banerjee finds a strange ally in Shiv Sena
http://economictimes.indiatimes.com...ge-ally-in-shiv-sena/articleshow/55444747.cms

Winter session: Opposition eyes surgical strike on govt over demonetisation

Demonetisation impacts aviation sector, flight ticket sales dip 10%

4th quarter GDP to be little lower thanks to demonetisation

Demonetisation will have adverse effect on GDP: Congress

tem56bhn.png

What happened? couldn't photoshop the AAP cap from the meme?

Latest rumor in the market which aaptards might spread is banks writing off loan to Mallya and other big fishes.

No need.
My target was not you, but those delivering thanks to your doormat blindly.
Word to the wise is enough.
I accomplished my tailor made job.

As for my prowess on pixel management - You aint seen nothing yet.
But you will,
One fine day.
Till then hang on.

Waise bhi topia ghumana tera kaam hoga mera nahi.

No need.
My target was not you, but those delivering thanks to your doormat blindly.
Word to the wise is enough.
I accomplished my tailor made job.

As for my prowess on pixel management - You aint seen nothing yet.
But you will,
One fine day.
Till then hang on.

Waise bhi topia ghumana tera kaam hoga mera nahi.

Did you get the news about SBI writing off Mallya loan? I am sure you can update your spam posts with new material.

Question is...why do AAPtards don't go to courts with these proofs?

With Gadkari Kejri said sorry and even gave him a sorry letter.
With Jaitley, AAPtard kejri does not even want to give the "proofs" to the court.

What's wrong man? Why can't you file cases and submit the proofs to courts?!!

I do not indulge with new born & recycled IDs.

Do not tag me hereafter to seek attention.

You are ignored anyway for your information.

Did you get the news about SBI writing off Mallya loan? I am sure you can update your spam posts with new material.

Mallya is not alone:

SBI writes off loans of 63 wilful defaulters

Who lost Money?
Indians of all color & creed.

Thank you crook Modi!

The people whose livelihood is based on black money are crying too much and hell bend to prove anything.

I do not indulge with new born & recycled IDs.

Do not tag me hereafter to seek attention.

You are ignored anyway for your information.

Mallya is not alone:

SBI writes off loans of 63 wilful defaulters

Who lost Money?
Indians of all color & creed.

Thank you crook Modi!

Who gave them loan. Malya was a defaulter but still congress kept him giving him loan for next 4 years. Malya ran away. NDA government saized his property to recover the money. Still congressee crooks say Modi a crook instead of that bitch and her retard son.

Back
Top Bottom