What's new

Kemal Atatürk documentary

If the will had re-establishment of Caliphate system after 50 years, why the heck would he had to destroy everything Islamic in the first place by shaking hands with the enemies of Islam?

That's not true,

The remainants of the khalifat were the ones shaking hands with the enemies of islam.

M. Kemal united the nation and succeeded to drive out those invaders.

And this conspiricy about his will of re-establishment of Khalifat is just bullchit.

Kamal Atatürk probably burning in hell rite now(Allahul Alam). This scularist scum disgraced Islam every way we can think of. He has done things against Islamic values that not evan a non muslim would do. After all these year of imposed ultra secularism ideas upon Turkish Muslims they still adore Islam in it's purity. I command my Turkish brother and sister for their comitment toward Islamic value in their personal lives. It has been long personal Jihad agaist secular establishmet but slowly but surely Turk are marching toward Islam.:cheers:

Thanks to him we today are not the same as tyrant Saudis or any other backward arab nations/states/kingdom!! May he rest in peace!! May those who curse at him be cursed!! And burn in hell

SaadAhmed Well, Look where is Turkey today and compare it with Pakistan.....I am glad they got a good leader like Mustafa Kemal who modernized Turkey.What really amaze is that people living in US and Western countries actually bash modern Islamic/Secular countries.These people are the biggest hypocrites.If you really want to live in ideal islamic system why not move to Saudi Arabia.

Who deleted this wonderful post?

Cant handle the truth?!

Under Ataturk the British faced military worst defeat in their history,unfortunately ppl of Turkey have no prob with Ataturk than other ppl from other countries,as my Turk frnd said "he is father and prophet for us" :tup:

Well not our prophet but he is founding father of the repulic of Turkiye.

You watch your words Sir..He is the founding father of our Republic!!!!You are free to express your opinions but thats too far!! I am Alhamdulillah Proud Muslim, he didnt destroy anything but only religious extremism and bigotry..Please keep it civil

Before warning the Pakistani friend you should atleast criticize your Turkish friend from Denmark who gave thanks to this comment.

Back
Top Bottom