What's new

Kerala floods: Gulf countries come to the aid of flood-affected state

I learned that some members, especially Pakistani members are wahabis and hold extremist ideologies, they also post the most merciless and inhuman posts against people of other religion.

It’s better to avoid them, they don’t represent Pakistan nor Islam.

You will only get triggered by such members and start hating good Pakistani members with progressive outlook.

My advice is to refrain from commenting to such repulsive human beings.

So the Muslims comes to Hindutva rescue?
Raam raam..the arabs eat beef, why accept their rescue money?

Well when Pakistan could easily accept USD 5 million from their eternal enemy India back in 2010 floods, I don't find anything wrong in accepting aid from few friendly countries. At-least it's not a shameless act like accepting help from the enemy. LOL :sarcastic::omghaha::omghaha::omghaha:

Last edited:
Support Mudi, hate Muslims, but go to Arab countries to earn money. Fecking hypocrites.

I came here to say this, so beautifully said.

The hated these scum have is Nazi level, but then they will quickly bend over for Arab money

I learned that some members, especially Pakistani members are wahabis and hold extremist ideologies, they also post the most merciless and inhuman posts against people of other religion.

It’s better to avoid them, they don’t represent Pakistan nor Islam.

You will only get triggered by such members and start hating good Pakistani members with progressive outlook.

My advice is to refrain from commenting to such repulsive human beings.

HAHA
just read any TOIlet news article about Pakistan or Muslims. You have to be mentally ill to say the kind of thing those hindutva say.

Hell, just read any YouTube compete on a video about Pakistan.
I have seen YouTube videos of Pakistani kids singing songs and Indian comments of "terrorist" or some nonsense like that.

So you are saying the people of Khairu Allah which later became called Kerala are your Enemy?
Many of those people are innocent Muslims who have nothing to do with your stupid conflict with India.
Arabs will continue to stand by those who are in need and are facing disasters whether they are in Kerala or any where else. For centuries, Arabs have traded with people of Kerala and will continue to do so. Even when Pakistan was affected by an earthquake in 2008, Saudi Arabia announced a huge public campaign to collect aid for the affected families, schools and houses in Pakistan.

Kerala is a nice place inhabited with such a wonderful and friendly people,

InShAllah one day I will travel there.
Wish u best of luck, just don't get lynch their in kerala. There are plenty of hindus in india who hate muslims to the core of their heart and lynch them on regular basis, you will be considered an outsider religious missionary who support local muslims against hindu dominance, thats how they really think.
Insan waha bhi basty hai..

Human also lives there
Humans those love and respect cows more than humans

Last edited:
WISHES AND ALL PRAYERS WITH THE VICTIMS OF THIS DISASTER HOPE THIS WILL BE OVER SOON AND PEOPLE RETURN TO THEIR NORMAL LIFES AND HOMES

Seriously? Helping a fellow human in need is

Exactly.
hope every one should understand we are human other than colour religion our duty to save each other even animals have some sort of respect fr their beings

i time of natural disaster there are no enemies it is duty to save humanity it is teaching of PROPHET MOHAMMAD P.B.U.H
Their is man-made disaster happening in kashmir , never saw you their to have any sympathy.

Their is man-made disaster happening in kashmir , never saw you their to have any sympathy.
Totally agree with you bro. Two wrongs can't make a right. right? These people who are dying in floods have nothing to do with Kashmir. I have colleagues and friends from Kerala most of them are Muslims and share the same views about India as you and me. They condemn killings of innocents in Kashmir and always have sympathies with Pakistan. They don't like North Indians, don't like to speak their language.
At the end, do the flood cares if it is killing a Muslim, Christian or a Hindu? We are not like those hindus who are torturing innocent livers in Kashmirs, we are follower if Islam where helping humans in such a terrible disasters is part of our faith.

Totally agree with you bro. Two wrongs can't make a right. right? These people who are dying in floods have nothing to do with Kashmir. I have colleagues and friends from Kerala most of them are Muslims and share the same views about India as you and me. They condemn killings of innocents in Kashmir and always have sympathies with Pakistan. They don't like North Indians, don't like to speak their language.
At the end, do the flood cares if it is killing a Muslim, Christian or a Hindu? We are not like those hindus who are torturing innocent livers in Kashmirs, we are follower if Islam where helping humans in such a terrible disasters is part of our faith.
Kerala is among the top contributing state in their economy, they might dislike north but it is due to their own reasons and for their own survival yet in any case of conflict they will definitly lend their all support and resources to india against Pakistan, thats how a country works, what my issue is that an army of 700,000 with huge investment commiting atrocities in kashmir yet leaving their own flood affected backyard unchecked and now taking money from those same muslim nations who they hate most.
Take it from me, people from Kerala probably eat more beef than the Arab states combined.
Yet only poor muslims are being lynched for eating beef, yet all hindutva revive against poor muslims.

Back
Top Bottom