What's new

Kerala, terror's own country, says NIA

Do you mean religious organizations like all Church's, wakf board, VHP, khalsa etc. should be banned ?

As long as political parties follow the constitution of India, how can anyone interfere with their political process? That would be subverting democracy itself. No sensible SC would do that, nor should they do it.

Yes, I want to ban every religious organisations. There is no need for a religious tag for charity works and other people orineted works.Look our nation is in an active volcano ready to spill, its not the time to check the frame work.. Some one has to man up and show these people their places.. Nothing comes before the nation.. Not political parties, not religious organisations etc etc..If needed declare emergency, declare martial law.. We cannot just wait till the inevitable happens to take action..

That is a bit like throwing out the baby with the bath water.

If we are going to ban religious organizations, we will have to ban religion too. Now since most marriages in India is a religious activity we need to ban marriages too. It will have to be a contract between men and women.

What about morality ? without religious organizations to help clarify morality or ethics how long can you maintain a just society or community ?

What about preserving our culture and civilization ? since its religion that helps us in preserving our traditions, culture and value systems, in absence of religious organization how will they survive ?

You are not getting my point.. I am not talking about banning any religion.. They are free to do their religious activities.. But we do not need this religious organisations who are actively involved in politics and pressuring politicians to do their shoddy business. You do not need a religious organisations to teach you morality and ethics, it can be learned from proper teaching in schools and may I ask you, how did our culture and value system prevailed even before any of this organisations formed.. We are learning it from our parents, they learned it from their parents and it will go on..

He made wild allegations against Babu Bajrangi and Amit Shah at the same time tried to defend a known terrorist like Ishrat Jahan.

Its pretty straightforward to see that he is a Hindu/Hindutva hater and a terrorist sympathizer. His incredible comment on comparing terrorist to little guys just confirmed the obvious.

I am not sure what your ideology is, but I am pretty sure what guynextdoor ideology is. Anyone supporting Ishrat jahan is pretty much a Modi hater. That much is given.

Oh well... my simple answer would be that he is from one of those 'secular' brigade. & in today's India... you are only 'secular' if you make statements against majority & for minority!

Have you ever thought about how a common man will suffer during all these?? I mean I have no issue with banning all political parties which are based on religion.. But all this massacre and riot.. Isnt the innocent people on both side who are going to die rather than those who wanted to attack?

Then Explain what should we Do... when Government is having honeymoon with Terrorists, Police in the name of Secularism are not acting against Terrorist, when Political parties are Sharing platform with Terrorists and Anti-National's ...

when the people and whole system who should protect the Constitution and the Unity of the Nation is acting as a pimp of Terrorist and Anti-Nationals...

Can we as a Hindu Nationalist stand and watch the Nation disintegrating as mute spectator... We Hindu Nationalist Take daily the Oath of Namaste Sada Vatsale Matru Bhume ...

Do u know whats the Meaning of " Mahamangale Punyabhume tvadarthe ", " Patatvesa kayo namaste namaste" which we say Daily in our prayers ... It means Ohh Great holy motherland we will lay down our life for u. and bow down to u again and again...

Its a Promise we make to our motherland Daily ... to keep that promise we are ready to lay down our lives and lives of our Family... so do u think the fear of loosing few Citizens will back us down from our Oath ...

Integrity and Safety of the Nation is Bigger then the life of its Citizens ... We wont allow these Islamic Fundamentalist running wild on Streets with AK's and Grenades in Hands ...

Ask your self if a Armed man stands outside your House who do u want him to be a RSS carder or a Islamic Fundamentalist ...

Churches in Mizoram urge Election Commission to change poll schedule - News Oneindia

Aizawl, Oct 10: The Mizoram Kohhran Hruaitute Committee (MKHC), a conglomerate of leaders of 13 major churches in Mizoram has asked the Election Commission (EC) to change the dates of polling and counting of votes for the state Assembly polls.

In a letter submitted to the EC through the state Chief Electoral Officer (CEO) Ashwani Kumar, MKHC said the Presbyterian Church Synod and the United Pentecostal Church, Mizoram were having statewide conferences which would clash with the December 4 date of polling in the state.

The counting of votes, which is scheduled for December 8, falls on Sunday, the holy day for majority of Christians, the letter said, adding the churches suggested that Mizoram undertake polling on November 25, along with Madhya Pradesh. Though not suggesting a particular date for counting of votes, the conglomerate has said counting should be held on any day of the week except Saturday and Sunday, as Saturday is also 'Sabbath', a sacred day for some church denominations like the Seventh Day Adventist.

Kumar told PTI today he has also received separate appeals from political parties, from the United Pentecostal Church of Mizoram, Aizawl-based anti-corruption watchdog - People's Right to Information and Development Society of Mizoram (PRISM), Mizoram Upa Pawl (MUP) or elders' association and the central committee of the Young Mizo Association (YMA).

Wonders of "secular" India. :lol:

Back
Top Bottom