What's new

Key Iranian extremist group commander arrested in Pakistan

Why are you giving a terrorist away?? Iran, India and Afgahnistan are the three main reasons your country's on fire, specially the constant violence in Baluchistan (bordering Iran, hint, hint). Through that border, Iran provides access to Indian agents as well as its own agencies and to the Afghan terrorists as well.

Terrorists don't deserve to be handed over to people or places who'll release them and /or hide them. Give this basta*rd a straight flight to hell, like what we gave to OBL. End of story, no fuss, lesson provided by your justice system, and learned by the other side for the future.
Taking out terrorists should be a reward-able act and compensation should be provided to security personnel who put their lives in danger and find these terrorist scumbags!
so, that we can get something in return.
might it possible to stop Indian & Afghans access to balochistan through Iran..

This might sound strange coming from a sunni but I have some sympathy for the Sipah E Muhammed. Its a fanatical shia group but its what you get when you push someone to the wall. Zia Ul Haq with Saudi support gave support to the LEJ and in 1980's the first bombings of shia mosques began. Do note that despite the almost daily murder of shias Sipah E Muhammed has never targetted innocent sunnis. Almost none of their attackers have ever targeted random civilians like the Lashkar E Jhangvi which has killed 13000 Hazaras and many more shias. So go ahead blame Iran for a problem that is very much local.

@haman10 I hope he is handed over to you guys. You guys give terrorists what they're worth. Abdel Malij Rigi was hanged, now its this rigi's turn. More worrying however is how every terrorist group finds sanctuary in Pakistan. . Jundullah-Iranian, Islamic Movement of Uzbekistan-Uzbekistan (Do you know how far Uzbekistan is from Pakistan? it doesn't even share a border with Pakistan)

No wonder Iranians and Afghans launch border raids that at times result in civilian casualties. It should'nt happen but what do you expect when we have zero progress against extremists attacking our nation.

I am not a sympathizer of Lashkar e Jhangvi or any other sectarian group, hang them all, I don't care if that brings peace in Pakistan. I am not against Shia's, although I am more aligned with Deobands. Few of my best friends are Shias and even few of my teachers are Shia's and I respect them a lot. Their are no sectarian issues between educated class of us Pakistanis.

I live in Karachi and I know how sunni and shia sectarian groups have killed innocent civilians specially Doctors in Karachi. We have lost some very valuable assets because of these killers and as a result, brain drain from our country is increasing day by day.

Issue is our neighboring countries including Iran, Afghanistan and India are harboring terrorists who are destabilizing Pakistan. So in my opinion if we have captured Abdul Salam Rigi then we should not handover him to Iran until Iran handovers all terrorists who are destabilizing Pakistan. We are doing same with Afghanistan so why not Iran?

Didn't we hand him over to Iran before ?

Didn't we hand him over to Iran before ?

Should have just killed him
Pakistan will now be under severe pressure to release him

Why are you giving a terrorist away?? Iran, India and Afgahnistan are the three main reasons your country's on fire, specially the constant violence in Baluchistan (bordering Iran, hint, hint). Through that border, Iran provides access to Indian agents as well as its own agencies and to the Afghan terrorists as well.

Terrorists don't deserve to be handed over to people or places who'll release them and /or hide them. Give this basta*rd a straight flight to hell, like what we gave to OBL. End of story, no fuss, lesson provided by your justice system, and learned by the other side for the future.
Taking out terrorists should be a reward-able act and compensation should be provided to security personnel who put their lives in danger and find these terrorist scumbags!
News flash :

US is the main reason why the whole region is on fire .

US and UK are the main reason behind Pakistan-India fighting . the border between the two is so smartly drawn by your evil govts

Instead of handing him over to Iran we should Hand him over to Hazaras in Quetta. they will deal with his fate much better then Pakistan because they are the once most Suffered by these Savages or better idea is to Hang him in front of Orangzaib Farooqui and other SSP, LeJ and ASWJ Leaders to show them they are NEXT in Line.

Back
Top Bottom