What's new

Khadim Hussain Rizvi: The Man and the phenomenon! Will this be the end of TLP?

That is just English culture of Islamophobia in Pakistan.
Irony is that you are still typing in "English", Living in an ex-English Colony, in an English speaking country and most probably already took an oath to serve the Queen or will do in a few years.

You should be the last one commenting here, it is also a humble request. :D

Last edited:
Loool..you can take your to razwi's shrine. I don't care for either. All molvis are enemies of Islam. They have done more damage than kaffirs.

Pointless arguing with these lot (people belonging to sects) - each sect's leading/founding babay and buzurgs gave Kafir fatwa on other sects. It is amusing that these sects consider themselves to be muslims after issuing such fatwas.

Irony is that you are still typing in "English", Living in an ex-English Colony, in an English speaking country and most probably already took an oath to serve the Queen or will do in a few years.

You should be the last one commenting here, it is also a humble request. :D

You imported your sectarian problems from India. Go back Indo-band
Loool..you can take your to razwi's shrine. I don't care for either. All molvis are enemies of Islam. They have done more damage than kaffirs.

Says the supporter of Iranian Mullah regime

Grammatically incorrect slogan itself. It should have been 'Labaika Ya Rasoon Allah'.
Bhai they struggle to read (stuck at iqra) and yiy are teaching grammar. I admire your confidence

You imported your sectarian problems from India. Go back Indo-band

Says the supporter of Iranian Mullah regime
And there it is. Go on call me shai as well.
I would even be anyone over a grave worshipper. Shame on you.
Everyone here knows what I think of mullah sheikhs and your dumbass peers
Pointless arguing with these lot (people belonging to sects) - each sect's leading/founding babay and buzurgs gave Kafir fatwa on other sects. It is amusing that these sects consider themselves to be muslims after issuing such fatwas.
Alhumdulillah. I am muslim

Not shia, not sunni, nothing but a Muslim. I do what I can and if the prophet pbuh didn't do it I won't do it.
The rest is mumbo jumbo. I trust no sheikh mullah or peer. All are thrives after money who will mislead

Alhumdulillah. I am muslim

Not shia, not sunni, nothing but a Muslim. I do what I can and if the prophet pbuh didn't do it I won't do it.
The rest is mumbo jumbo. I trust no sheikh mullah or peer. All are thrives after money who will mislead

+1

Muslim is the name given to us in the Quran. Not Barelvi, Deobandi, Hanafi, Shia, Wahabi etc etc ... Sects are nothing but manmade divisions (for power and money) with neither any provisions nor permissions for them in Islam.

Quran and Sunnah (Sahih Hadith) are within such easy access now - one app contains all. There is no need for any of these sheikhs, mullahs and peers.

I won't be surprised if the troll here has not even read the translation of Quran by his ala-hazrat!

+1

Muslim is the name given to us in the Quran. Not Barelvi, Deobandi, Hanafi, Shia, Wahabi etc etc ... Sects are nothing but manmade divisions (for power and money) with neither any provisions nor permissions for them in Islam.

Quran and Sunnah (Sahih Hadith) are within such easy access now - one app contains all. There is no need for any of these sheikhs, mullahs and peers.

I won't be surprised if the troll here has not even read the translation of Quran by his ala-hazrat!
thats how i see it....so logical so simple.

who the hell made all this mumbo jumbo.

plus islam will split in 73 sects all in hell except 1. why belong to a sect when odds are 73:1
You are saying this as you would believe it is a bad thing.
all sects are bad....I am Muslim....heard of them Mr Brelvi?

who the hell made all this mumbo jumbo.

People with egos who shiyateen had fun manipulating!

It is absolutely shocking what all they have written in their books that are core syllabus in madrassahs!

plus islam will split in 73 sects all in hell except 1. why belong to a sect when odds are 73:1

+ why associate/belong to any sect who is labelled kafir by others and labels others kafir. Many of these people are brainwashed to believe that their buzurgs (who are apparently confirmed high ranking jannati) will not enter heaven until they are all taken along :rolleyes1:

That's a city in India
Yes ... go there
People with egos who shiyateen had fun manipulating!

It is absolutely shocking what all they have written in their books that are core syllabus in madrassahs!

+ why associate/belong to any sect who is labelled kafir by others and labels others kafir. Many of these people are brainwashed to believe that their buzurgs (who are apparently confirmed high ranking jannati) will not enter heaven until they are all taken along :rolleyes1:
MashAllah voice of reason and sanity in a sea of jahaliya

Maj. Gaurav Arya has opined that Allamah Khadim Rizvi رحمة الله عليه was murdered by the Pakistani Deep State on orders from China, after he condemned the Chinese communist atheist regime for persecuting our Uighur Muslim brethren. I think he may actually be right. His death was too sudden and unexpected. I strongly suspect foul play

Lol at people saying he was a good man because rizwi used to say labbaik ya rasooullah. Making a fool out of pakistani awaam is the easiest task especially since religion here has been twisted for political and personal gains since 70 years.

In Pakistan u can have a beard and have shalwar over your takhnay and u have the license to do anything.

Lol at people saying he was a good man because rizwi used to say labbaik ya rasooullah. Making a fool out of pakistani awaam is the easiest task especially since religion here has been twisted for political and personal gains since 70 years.

In Pakistan u can have a beard and have shalwar over your takhnay and u have the license to do anything.
Imagine if someone like that used the Rasools’s name to falsely claim that the Prophet allowed pedophilia and sexually abuse a 9 year old..
Imagine being told it was ok and then using it to justify abuse and then call their “guide” رحمة الله عليه

Back
Top Bottom