What's new

Khafee Passed Away

Status
Not open for further replies.
Inna-Lillah.jpg

May ALLAH SWT bless the departed soul with his RAHMAT.
Patience to all bereaved family and friends.

Some losses are irrecoverable but the reality of life is very bitter, one has to live with and the ways to overcome such sufferings are patience and prayers for the departed soul.

Yes, In the line of duty, I can confirm it also and can only say this much at d moment.
how can you confirm that?

the news of his passing away it self makes us sad. if the news of his violent death is true then its very shocking. line of duty phrase only suggests (to me ) that he was part of some cross border covert operations and died in line of duty then.

It's been confirmed by multiple sources brother.
name one such source?

the news of his passing away it self makes us sad. if the news of his violent death is true then its very shocking. line of duty phrase only suggests (to me ) that he was part of some cross border covert operations and died in line of duty then.

name one such source?

His funeral was earlier today. He was buried .

name one such source?
Source is friend & family, I was not merely connected to him through internet or forum only. Rest I will share details if and when possible, at the moment I am lost for words. Let's just pray for the departed soul.

انا لله وانا اليه راجعون

I did not know him but I understand that this is a former PDF user? Very sad to hear.

Afghanistan? Yemen? Pakistani UN peacekeeping corps? Apologies for guessing.

Out of respect for the family let’s please hold on the details . Let’s just honour his service to his country and Pakistan. He did more for Pakistan behind the scenes than all of us combined .

Out of respect for the family let’s please hold on the details . Let’s just honour his service to his country and Pakistan. He did more for Pakistan behind the scenes than all of us combined .
Indeed, this is a loss for Pakistan as well, he loved this country more then us.
If if get permission I will try to write a detailed thread on him

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom