What's new

Khalistan Thrives.

Long Live Indian My India <3

a message from a guy from Punjab . ... Jai Hind ... secondly the man who appeal in high court against the Memorial in golden temple Is A Sikh .... So, just wonder how true my Pakistani Friends dreams are on Issue of Khalistan :smokin:

Their are since 16 Sikh Battalion in Indian army :wave:

Oh yaar Sikhon ne mulk ke liye itna khoon diya hai. Wo kabhi alag mulk bana lein ho hi nahin sakta. They are the teeth of our army along with the Gurkhas.
Long Live Indian My India <3

a message from a guy from Punjab . ... Jai Hind ... secondly the man who appeal in high court against the Memorial in golden temple Is A Sikh .... So, just wonder how true my Pakistani Friends dreams are on Issue of Khalistan :smokin:

Their are since 16 Sikh Battalion in Indian army :wave:

Surprising 136 separatist movements couldn't break India but one separatist movement broke more than half of Pakistan.
Point is terrorism cannot break a nation. But state sponsored terrorism does. (as in East Pakistan).

If Pakistan even supported these 136 sepertist movements there'd e hell on earth in India... Be glad ISI is focusing on the Western border :pakistan:

If Pakistan even supported these 136 sepertist movements there'd e hell on earth in India... Be glad ISI is focusing on the Western border :pakistan:

Miyan ji..Humne ek pe hi focus kiya tha...13 din main 2 desh ho gaye aap log.... agar humne zayada mehnat kar li to soch lo apka kya hoga....

Miyan ji..Humne ek pe hi focus kiya tha...13 din main 2 desh ho gaye aap log.... agar humne zayada mehnat kar li to soch lo apka kya hoga....

Well if India tries anything funny, then you will be devoid of nationality..

:rofl: Nice one!

Why not worry about your nationality splitting into multiple identities... it is not like you lot are short of identity crises anyways.

Abhi bhi logon ko lagta hai ki kuch hoga Khalistan case mai. Bhai logon, tum apa desh sambhalo, India ko baad main dekhna. Duniya tumhare piche padi hai alag reasons ke liye aur hamare piche alag reasons ke liye.

Aise threads ko to kab ka hi band kar dena chahiye tha. Chalo acha hai ki time paas ke liye ek thread hai. :D

India doesnt have to do anything. ISI trained mosters are busing doing all the fun in your Western border.
Also, I have other things to do can't keep replying to your loser talk. So write what you like. Have fun but don't burn from anger cause it won't help.
BBye

Why not worry about your nationality splitting into multiple identities... it is not like you lot are short of identity crises anyways.

Hahaha... People who are not even recognized as a whole the Indian population are now talking about identity crisis... You know what words the Indians use against Buddhists?? Even Govt of India had to put a fine on it becuase it was being used that much!

Be glad ISI is focusing on the Western border

ISI funny it sounds !! some 65 years they are focusing on western border and every time they get a sweet slap from hands of India while RAW only focus for 13 days and we came out with two different nation on world map :P

Whatever due. You lost more than half your country because of your India obsession.
Hahaha... People who are not even recognized as a whole the Indian population are now talking about identity crisis... You know what words the Indians use against Buddhists?? Even Govt of India had to put a fine on it becuase it was being used that much!

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom