What's new

Khalistan updates 2020 and more...

I have lot of videos would like to share here but shows file is too big, there is any solution?

I tried to upload these videos on youtube with tags of Kashmir and Khalistan......they refused to publish it.... @Horus @WebMaster

I was surprised how much the sikhs have come to hate the Indians (or maybe its just the hindus, im not exactly sure)

I used to have fights with these fuckers on Pak/ind issues and now they are shouting at india, go figure

I might be wrong but Khalistan Movement is only amongst the Sikhs living outside India, but the ones in India are either too confused or divided to holistically support the movement.

I might be wrong but Khalistan Movement is only amongst the Sikhs living outside India, but the ones in India are either too confused or divided to holistically support the movement.
No Brother, you are wrong.

i dont think lot many sikhs are in favor of getting rid of india. there are lot many sikhs in the army. some at the highest posts. india has taken good control of khalistan movement. thanks to the traitor government in pak back in the late eighties.

khalistan is dead..the concept one india is a good concept ..but Kashmir issue might reignite it as this is an alarm bell for some minorities

Pakistan Affairs Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom