What's new

Khamenei: No Arab State Can Stand Iran's Power for One Week

Status
Not open for further replies.
Whats wrong with people here? its just a forum, we are in a virtual world, yet, why do people use false identities and flags?:angry:
Just to hurt us more? heh...
Anyway, GCC are strong enough to defend themselves and even other Arab countries. KSA expressed it's eagerness many times to be in the front lines of any military operations against Alassad regime.

Final analysis:
1) GCC will wait until Bashar is killed, then install pro-Saudi Very anti-iran government in Syria.
2) Syria will invade Lebanon and destroy Hezbollah.
3) Iran will have a revolution from the economic sanction during which we will invade the islands.
4) New Iran will accept that and ask for good relations.
With all due respect, I highly doubt that such a scenario could happen.

With all due respect, I highly doubt that such a scenario could happen.

Now they are going to accuse you of being a fake egyptian.

just keep out makka n madenia. if anybody dare to look at these city we will finish his past.present an future:devil:

How exactly if the USA invades mecca or medina can you really stop them ? be rational and real.

Yeh if u can read i said if iran attacks saudi i said `IF`.and u should understand we gave them the nuke tech and we know how to take it as well.

you cannot give nuclear weapons like it's a toy you will be sanctioned and blocked by the UN and become another north korea. Iran won't attack the saudis rather it's the saudis courting an attack on Iran.

Were not talking about taliban we were discussing on how you said pakistan would lay waste to Iran and fight Iran currently Pakistan needs Gas from Iran more then anything now and the saudis have asked over and over to cancel it.
And u spoke about economy so i gave u the example of taliban.and gas dosnt power a war it powers economy war is powered by tanks and missiles and planes and if iran makes a mistake of attacking saudi makkah and madina then iran have to face the wrath of GOD iran will be attacked by pakistan taliban and GCC with all the rest of 50 of so muslims states.

Now they are going to accuse you of being a fake egyptian.

How exactly if the USA invades mecca or medina can you really stop them ? be rational and real.
hey neutral mango i know u false flager shut up we pakistanis love more makka n madenia than our lives

you cannot give nuclear weapons like it's a toy you will be sanctioned and blocked by the UN and become another north korea. Iran won't attack the saudis rather it's the saudis courting an attack on Iran.

YAH YAH do u know Abdul qadeer khan????? he gave nuclear tech to north korea libya and iran and who sanctioed us???wake up my friend and dont listen to ur TV

hey neutral mango i know u false flager shut up we pakistanis love more makka n madenia than our lives

whatever you say, while they are holy cities if Israel destroyed the al aqsa mosque which is a holy site can we really anything they have nuclear weapons ? I'm saying in a real scenario it will be the muslim world against the usa if that happened but will all muslims give their lives unlikely but many will.

YAH YAH do u know Abdul qadeer khan????? he gave nuclear tech to north korea libya and iran and who sanctioed us???wake up my friend and dont listen to ur TV

AQ give info and parts but your talking about giving the actual bomb which the USA does not want in the hands of arabs due to Israel, Israel has destroyed the Arab nuclear programs and will never let arabs get a bomb understand reality now.

And u spoke about economy so i gave u the example of taliban.and gas dosnt power a war it powers economy war is powered by tanks and missiles and planes and if iran makes a mistake of attacking saudi makkah and madina then iran have to face the wrath of GOD iran will be attacked by pakistan taliban and GCC with all the rest of 50 of so muslims states.

Gas is currently needed for the pakistani economy your living in the dream world, without a good economy you cannot do anything. iran would like mecca and medina intact then attack it be smart now.

could u plz you explain further?
The upcoming government, that's if Bashar ever falls, won't be Super pro-Saudi as you may think. The next government will be pro western, a puppet in USA's hand. Besides, if a pro-Saudi government is ever placed in power, I don't think it'll have the power to evver invade Lebanon for many upcoming years. I'm no economy expert, but I'll give the Syrian economy at least 6 years to heal. It's in a state of civil war.
Also, why are you so happy about invading Lebanon? After all, they're our Arab brothers. Hezbollah is the one that fought against Israel in the war.

The upcoming government, that's if Bashar ever falls, won't be Super pro-Saudi as you may think. The next government will be pro western, a puppet in USA's hand. Besides, if a pro-Saudi government is ever placed in power, I don't think it'll have the power to evver invade Lebanon for many upcoming years. I'm no economy expert, but I'll give the Syrian economy at least 6 years to heal. It's in a state of civil war.
Also, why are you so happy about invading Lebanon? After all, they're our Arab brothers. Hezbollah is the one that fought against Israel in the war.

Thank you brother you stated this correctly.

whatever you say, while they are holy cities if Israel destroyed the al aqsa mosque which is a holy site can we really anything they have nuclear weapons ? I'm saying in a real scenario it will be the muslim world against the usa if that happened but will all muslims give their lives unlikely but many will.

AQ give info and parts but your talking about giving the actual bomb which the USA does not want in the hands of arabs due to Israel, Israel has destroyed the Arab nuclear programs and will never let arabs get a bomb understand reality now.
hey mango man i tell you in real scenario we if some attack our holy city we will destroy isreal ..europe n amercia its not a joke and ur daddy amercia isreal know it so stfu

hey mango man i tell you in real scenario we if some attack our holy city we will destroy isreal ..europe n amercia its not a joke and ur daddy amercia isreal know it so stfu

Israel has enough nuclear weapons to turn the Middle East into Glass, both Europe and the USA are out of the league as well ok so if you plane on destroying europe are you going to destroy ukraine as well ? think smart now.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back
Top Bottom