What's new

Khamenei: No Arab State Can Stand Iran's Power for One Week

Status
Not open for further replies.
Who said anything about Iraq now ? Iraq attacked Iran iran will not attack mecca or medina they want it intact then destroyed as all muslims do if the USA or Israel destroyed Mecca or Medina what can muslims do ? Israel has nuclear weapons and the most advanced military and the USA the protector of Israel has over 5000 nukes.

I seriously love you in a brotherly fashion you know the situation well the only way to make israel weak is get rid of the pro USA proxies kingdoms.
and how many nukes taliban got?????that they are bashing israel protectors USA AND NATO?how many nukes Hizbollah got when they kicked israel out of lebnon?u need a reailty check annd u need to get off ur pc and go and check the real world out

While I agree with you that anyone who messes with our holy sites should be exterminated from the world, what are we gonna do? The whole Muslim world against Israel will lose. Why? Because, supposing no nukes are ever used, the US and European countries, mainly France and Britain will come fast for Israel's rescue.
Even if that doesn't happen, there's Israel's "Samson Option". It means that Israel will use nuclear weapons as a last resort if their existence is ever threatened. We can use Pakistan's nukes in response, but then what? More Israeli nukes, more destruction than ever expected.

The scenario which I said couldn't ever happen was talking about Syria's invasion of Lebanon and taking out Hezbollah.
With all due respect, you're terribly mistaken. You want to tell me that Egypt and Jordan are currently free countries? My friend, all Arab countries are sadly puppets of the USA and the west. This cancelled gas deal is most probably nothing more than a joke and a good trick played by Egypt's SCAF to stay in power.
As for Al Assad, of course not. I wouldn't support a murderer. He forced people by torture to say " لا اله الا بشار ".

If all Arab countries are puppets, then 95% of world countries are puppets as well. It's called mutual interests. Our problim as Arabs is that we live in conspiracy theory and mistrust of everything. We have to believe in ourselves. We have been living in those conspiracy theories for centuries and what we got except more fiasco and desperation? this generation have to change that my bro or it will get even worse.

I seriously love you in a brotherly fashion you know the situation well the only way to make israel weak is get rid of the pro USA proxies kingdoms.
Thanks, man. I do too :D.
How can we get rid of these pro USA governments though? That's a rough question, and we might not be able to ever install governments which look for their country's interests, simply because if a strong government which tries to unite Arabs and Muslims against American policy will be killed and they'll install whatever government they want. If they can't kill him, then they'll try to create any excuse for the invasion. Invasion of Iraq for example, the IAEA ( that's its abbreviation IIRC ) stated numerous times that there's not a single evidence that Iraq possessed any nuclear weapons, but the USA still carried out the invasion.
Why do you even participate in grown ups discussions?
He is correct, America has about 5100 nukes now. The peak was more than 31000 nukes in the 1960's.

Cool down mate .... this is your anger speaking not mind.. 300 cities .. are you smoking ... after nuking on city ... there will be no one who can write history for you ..
And how you will distribute nuke.. it is not paper flyer that one can deliver to each and every door and how many countries have capability to deliver it ...
and what every you do please keep oil flowing ...
hehehe u are talking out of context i said IF israel uses a nuke against muslim state then goodmorning to u too.

How can we get rid of these pro USA governments though? That's a rough question, and we might not be able to ever install governments which look for their country's interests, simply because if a strong government which tries to unite Arabs and Muslims against American policy will be killed and they'll install whatever government they want. If they can't kill him, then they'll try to create any excuse for the invasion. Invasion of Iraq for example, the IAEA ( that's its abbreviation IIRC ) stated numerous times that there's not a single evidence that Iraq possessed any nuclear weapons, but the USA still carried out the invasion.

Similar to the protests of getting rid of Ben ali and Mubarak and whats happening in bahrain now. the usa is weaker now influence wise and cannot afford another war due to it's economy. I do hope you take the time to educate the ignorant people here not saying any names but you know who.

If all Arab countries are puppets, then 95% of world countries are puppets as well. It's called mutual interests. Our problim as Arabs is that we live in conspiracy theory and mistrust of everything. We have to believe in ourselves. We have been living in those conspiracy theories for centuries and what we got except more fiasco and desperation? this generation have to change that my bro or it will get even worse.
I don't think being a puppet is mutual interests. There must be some sovereignty for mutual interests to ever exist.

He is correct, America has about 5100 nukes now. The peak was more than 31000 nukes in the 1960's.

The Military Junta in egypt is going to fall believe it.

I don't think being a puppet is mutual interests. There must be some sovereignty for mutual interests to ever exist.

The Arab countries are dependent on the USA for aid and military in case of war or anything they will have the arabs by the neck.

The Military Junta in egypt is going to fall believe it.
From the looks of it, he's not going to fall any time sooner, sadly. He's working by " Divide and Rule ". The Muslim Brotherhood just realized that he's looking for power, not they ask for him to hand power after they had always criticized us for protesting and left us die on the streets.

The US as super power only has about 5-7 years to go, then the dollar will collapse and things will change drastically.

During the Iran conflict in the mid-eras, it was us Pakistanis defending Mekkah and Medina. We are very religious and God-fearing people.

From the looks of it, he's not going to fall any time sooner, sadly. He's working by " Divide and Rule ". The Muslim Brotherhood just realized that he's looking for power, not they ask for him to hand power after they had always criticized us for protesting and left us die on the streets.

The same thing was said about Mubarak not going were you in tahrir ?believe it they will go down egyptians are protesting and will do so until it's gone never lose the hope.

Israel has 400 nukes it's enough to match the arabs combined times 100x. you should read more carefully. Israel nukes give it advantage over all countries in the ME. it can turn the ME into glass it's best Iran makes a nuke.
I agree, but don't forget that we have nukes too. But we have to develop them locally to be really secure. Which will happen soon if it didn't start already.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back
Top Bottom