What's new

Khan, Taliban and the Crackpot Science!

Good article. PTI inquilabi workers are like shivsena workers always in denial mode same goes for their captaan.

IK is a good leader no doubt but is he a seasoned politician? He is good at addressing crowds but can he implement half of what he promices?

Seems to me that people with no Solution of their own want to rip into Imran Khan. That is their sole Agenda.

Look up the video coverage of Imran Khan's visit to Malala in the hospital, if you're really interested. He condemned the perpetrators of that heinous crime, clearly and explicitly.

And as I mentioned before, it isn't "brave" to have other people pay with their lives, as a consequence for your rhetoric and your actions. If his making harsher statements puts the lives of his party members in Waziristan in jeopardy, I respect him all the more for not risking other people's lives just for political point-scoring. Zardari and Nawaz have absolutely no concern for their people and they repeatedly do these gimmicks. IK, is a different breed of leadership.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom