What's new

Khan Vs Garcia..!

Its just a lucky punch by Garcia which hits in the nerve system of Amir khan and he just not survived after it.

btw good fight because many boxer even cant been able to stand after punch like this

Its just a lucky punch by Garcia which hits in the nerve system of Amir khan and he just not survived after it.

btw good fight because many boxer even cant been able to stand after punch like this

100% agreed... its great that Amir didnt give up after first KO ... even in the fourth round when he was KO.. he kept on saying to the refree that he was OK.. he was OK..

The two low blows that Garcia lobbed at Amir Khan went a long way in bringing about a quick defeat, for the first two rounds, Amir was large and in charge, the low blows changed everything quick.

@ hinduguy

What you are smoking? We have a record number of 8 boxers have qualified for Olympic 2012. We have good results in international tournaments for last few years. We have boxers who won medals in Olympic, world championships, CWG and Asian Games. And above all we have a female boxer who has been five times world championship. Expect atleast three medals from 2012 Olympic.
Man, I was only saying boxing is not that popular as a sport in India yet. Thats all. Agree with you about new and upcoming boxers. (I hope boxers from other state succeed too not only haryana)

[:::~Spartacus~:::];3184213 said:
as i was goolging came across a boxer from quetta called Muhammad Waseem , this guy is doing pretty good, won gold in beijing

World Combat Games 2010 - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

our idiot british boxers have embarrassed us, our native boxers are wining the real event, we won gold in asian olympics some years back

Mehrullah Lassi - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
One loss and you already trashed him. I am sure if he had won you will be the first to claim his pakistani heritage/DNA!!

I heard Khan got knocked out in the 4th round ? True ?

Why is the opponents father such a trash talker ?

He tried to make the fight about race and he lost by tko in fourth after absorbing a blow to the neck in the third surprised he even got up.

the thing with that is that they were reffering to his fights in the US. Yes his career is pretty much over in the US as he's lost two fights in Vegas, but he can fight in England, keep wining and improving his record, US will notice at some point.

Boxing is about marketability Amir Khan after this fight is not marketable which is why his career is pretty much dead.

He's not newly-wed, he recently got engaged to Faryal Makhdoom, a Pakistani-American.

All the Khan haters, mostly white Brits, are out in the herds today.

People, especially the Khan-haters, are over exaggerating. Even Manny Pacquiao has four losses on his record, recently lost to Timothy Bradley, and what? Manny's still a champ, the same for Amir.

You got to be kidding me Manny Pacquiao is in a different stratosphere from Amir Khan you cannot compare the two of them.

[:::~Spartacus~:::];3184131 said:
i really hope amir gets his next fight with floyd

No chance in hell now.

That knockout was pretty clean. Garcia swallowed punches in the first two rounds, waited for khan to stop n once he slowed down, caught him with a hook. Dang. thats it.

Reminds me of Rocky III.

One loss and you already trashed him. I am sure if he had won you will be the first to claim his Pakistani heritage/DNA!!

He lost, but i am still claiming his Pakistani heritage DNA. Only those who have such DNA can become champion and Amir has done that. Loss is a part of game.
Every d*ck and harry having f88ked up DNA can't even go near to that ring.

KHAN he should get a new trainer like Roger Mayweather to teach him defense and how to protect himself better. Because he has a TON of talent.

He lost, but i am still claiming his Pakistani heritage DNA. Only those who have such DNA can become champion and Amir has done that. Loss is a part of game.
Every d*ck and harry having f88ked up DNA can't even go near to that ring.
I dont know how much it has got to do with DNA, when people with same DNA back home are nowhere in that ring.(or may be they have fucked up DNA, I dont know)
In anycase he claimed british boxer brought shame on him, where as he should be ashamed for claiming khan as his own(and then trashing khan when he lost)

Ups and downs come , no issues with that. Keep your spirits high Khan , we still love you :)

WOOHOO go on Garcia for beating that confident mug.

As soon as Khan was talking about Mayweather match even before the Garcia match, I knew Garcia would win!

Hard Luck-

Stay Strong Amir-

We are with you always-

WOOHOO go on Garcia for beating that confident mug.

As soon as Khan was talking about Mayweather match even before the Garcia match, I knew Garcia would win!
Come on, one should not take these pre match soundbites literally. Do you really think they mean what they say.
It is just to make the match intersting, I believe.
What do you think about garcia's father talking sh*t?

Glass chin exposed once again. Breidis Prescott all over again. This time it would be hard for Amir Khan to come back unless he gets a rematch with Danny Garcia & beats him. Big British promoters are not banking on him anymore. SkySports has already given up on putting his fights on PPV channel. Looks like Kell Brook is the next big thing for Britain on his weight division...

btw I still think he suffered his worst knockout in the hands of Breidis Prescott...

lol Glass chin despite not being hit on the chin when knocked down. :what:

Back
Top Bottom