What's new

Khuwaja Asif of PMLN taken to court by PTI.

Leader

ELITE MEMBER
Reaction score
Country
Pakistan
Imran Khan told in a press conference today.. :cheers:

ImranKhan @Tweet

As I had committed, today my writ petition against Khwaja Asif of PMLN has been filed in Islamabad High Court.

Imran Khan told in a press conference today.. :cheers:

ImranKhan @Tweet

As I had committed, today my writ petition against Khwaja Asif of PMLN has been filed in Islamabad High Court.

Wrong Again....No petition has yet been filed....Ponka Khan Sathya giya hai:rofl:

To Moderators of this section:

This thread needs to be closed as no petition is filed by IK against Khawaja Asif in Court as of now.

Let's see how even your justice really is:pop:

Fullscreen%2520capture%2520942012%2520104153%2520PM.jpg

To Moderators of this section:

This thread needs to be closed as no petition is filed by IK against Khawaja Asif in Court as of now.

Let's see how even your justice really is:pop:

stop whining!!!!

ontopic: good move by imran,atleast he does what he says,so booo to the noonies who said IK wont file the petition:chilli:

Your Leader Appologize....Now its your turn, Close it:coffee:

Thread will keep track of the news, clearly the petition has been prepared and will be filed soon, all news be posted here about the case.

To Administrators Webby/Asim; i truly respect both of you but PLs change the name of this section to, PTI Political Issues, as it thoroughly biased towards it, I mean what the use of moderation if it only intends to project only one party's views???? otherwise at least appoints bi-partisan moderators for political discussion at national level.

On the other hands all those threads are immediately closed where fact move towards PTI humiliations, just recently Zakii closed the thread http://www.defence.pk/forums/national-political-issues/205490-wickets-begin-fall-pti-2.html despites the fact that the article taken the names of various electables still in PTI who didn't yet denied these rumors entirely, on the other hand i just posted another link where 3 PTI electables leaves that party on the same day Three :hitwall: Aeronaut is no exception and he does the same every now and then.

Sir, I reatirates once again the subject of the thread and the hard facts are totally contradicting, do something:coffee:

Imran Khan serves defamation notice to Khawaja Asif

ISLAMABAD: Pakistan Tehreek-e-Insaaf (PTI) chairman Imran Khan has served PML-N leader Khawaja Asif with a defamation notice claiming damages worth Rs10 billion.

The legal notice claims that due to accusations leveled by Khawaj Asif against Shaukhat Khanum Hospital, the image of Pakistan was humiliated worldwide.

The notice further claims that Asif leveled the allegations against Shaukhat Khanum Hospital and money laundering allegations against Imran Khan on purpose.

In press conference last month, Asif had leveled allegations of misappropriation of funds given to the Shaukhat Khanum Hospital.

Imran Khan serves defamation notice to Khawaja Asif - geo.tv

Legal notice served to KA, then to court in 2 weeks. Still fully in accordance to what he said in the first place. That he will take him to court.

On the other hands all those threads are immediately closed where fact move towards PTI humiliations, just recently Zakii closed the thread http://www.defence.pk/forums/national-political-issues/205490-wickets-begin-fall-pti-2.html despites the fact that the article taken the names of various electables still in PTI who didn't yet denied these rumors entirely, on the other hand i just posted another link where 3 PTI electables leaves that party on the same day Three :hitwall: Aeronaut is no exception and he does the same every now and then.

Just so you know, Legharis made a rebuttal on a newspaper on this report, so that totally debunked and trashed the original point of the thread.

Imran Khan serves defamation notice to Khawaja Asif

ISLAMABAD: Pakistan Tehreek-e-Insaaf (PTI) chairman Imran Khan has served PML-N leader Khawaja Asif with a defamation notice claiming damages worth Rs10 billion.

Imran Khan serves defamation notice to Khawaja Asif - geo.tv

Thats quite a hefty amount. Lagta hai Mian Nawaz Sharif hi paisay day ga, if the decision goes PTI's way.

Just so you know, Legharis made a rebuttal on a newspaper on this report, so that totally debunked and trashed the original point of the thread.

What about other Leaders who didn't yet refute i.e., Malik Ghulam Abbas of Chakwal, Malik Amin Aslam from Khushab and Khawaja Khan Hoti of Mardan.....read the article again....you people have a thorough comprehension problems.

Back
Top Bottom