What's new

#kickafghansout twitter tag trending in Pakistan

A-Team

Reaction score
Country
Afghanistan
Seems the perfect scapegoat for all Pakistan's misery has been found the last couple of weeks, and yes the the mighty Afghan refugees in Pakistan. The twitter #kickafghansout has been trending in Pakistan.

Yes Afghans must return now to Afghanistan and rebuild their country but sensible Pakistanis should see the fallacy of such calls because when security institutions fails they always find a scapegoat and in this instance its the mighty Afghan Refugees.

Seems the perfect scapegoat for all Pakistan's misery has been found the last couple of weeks, and yes the the mighty Afghan refugees in Pakistan. The twitter #kickafghansout has been trending in Pakistan.

Yes Afghans must return now to Afghanistan and rebuild their country but sensible Pakistanis should see the fallacy of such calls because when security institutions fails they always find a scapegoat and in this instance its the mighty Afghan Refugees.
no one failed on our side , we lost 1000s of Pakistanis because of your country fallows , and billions of $$$$ too.
Just don't worry about us and our failures please take your country fallows back , and as you said let them rebuild there country . And keep one thing in mind its your President who said no brotherly relation with Pakistan "first".
Note: Before any azz delete my post and say its a spam let me tell that azz I lost some one very close in Quetta because of These Fcking Refuges . So yes I m pissed off and always say just send them back , AND I FULLY SUPPORT Mr SARFARAZ BUGTTI.
Thank you all

the word mighty and refugee dont fit well together, if they were so mighty, they should have fought the USSR and Taliban till their last drop of blood, instead of running to Pakistan, the only thing they are mighty at is killing innocents and being pedos/gays
OUT WITH THE AFGHANS

Better to give them nationality then send them back

Time to send them back with respect as they are muslims. But our economy don't allow it now to accommodate them further. We are not thekedar of ummah. I am pathan and i have spend time with them in school and in neighbourhood in hayatabad Peshawar. The northern alliance supporters hate Pakistani from core of thier heart and pashtoon are a bit less hatred towards us then those farsiwan A.H.

my brother @A-Team, despite my calls to expel Afghan refugees from Pakistan -- I am saddened to see that this day has come.

The poor Afghan refugees are going to be used as pawns in the strategic game between Afghan and Pak elites. If the refugees had something to build I suspect they would have gone home. 90% of the refugees live a below subsistence level of existence -- they will add to the burden on the Afghan government like the earlier returnees have done so.

some ways the Afghans may awaken a sleeping bull -- the Pakistani people. I think there are ample Pashtun proverbs that talk about the dealing of brothers who turn treacherous (I'll not quote them here).

Anyhow yes sometimes, there is no option but for brothers to shed each others blood -- the American civil war is possibly such an example -- let us hope that if that type of future comes to pass, that we'll settle into a more holistic future.

6 NDS scums involved in killings of over 50 pakistanis as well as bomb blasts were arrested from these refugee camps. If you people are going to use refugees as tool of war then we have every right to kick them back to Afghanistan.

Dear You Have To Understand The Anger Of Pakistanis.I Support The Honorable Exit Of Afghan Refugees(No Kicking Out) It's High Time They Go Back But They Must Go Back.

No one failed on our side . In 2016 only 250 people got martyred in terrorism related activities in first 6 months . That's the lowest since 2005 :) . Next year inshallah we will be gunning for lowest since 2001 which would be below 100 .

I don't approve of such hateful attitudes towards Afghans in Pakistan. The differences that we have are with the government and Afghanistan's "Establishment" counterpart not the people

I don't approve of such hateful attitudes towards Afghans in Pakistan. The differences that we have are with the government and Afghanistan's "Establishment" counterpart not the people

Then dear you have no idea what these refugees hold for us Pakistani's.. i live in islo and had many afghan friends many from upper class afghan whom families migrated..believe me not a single one i found had any thing soft to say for Pak.. just because everyone is fed that Pak pashtoon side is theirs.. and one day they will conquer Pak..
They are brain washed to their core..

they funny part of this trend is 99% of afghanis in pakistan have no internet nor twitter

then some day you should go to Peshawar,Hayatabad, you will find them in thousands and Houses in that area costs more than 10 Million PKR :lol: this is only one town of Peshawar city you can add other cities into that list..Most of the Afg businessmen lives in Pakistan and they are doing business in different parts of Pakistan, karachi is top on the list..i'm sure most of the anti-Pakistan pages are run by these Afghans while sitting in Pakistan,they use Pashto lang & obviously you wont understand but they are doing their job by brainwashing pashtuns on this side of the border and mislead them and spread hatred against other ethnic groups etc etc, the list is v long.. what happened to cyber crime bill when these idiots will get it pass from Parliament ?? i have to report a lot of pages :laugh:

the word mighty and refugee dont fit well together, if they were so mighty, they should have fought the USSR and Taliban till their last drop of blood, instead of running to Pakistan, the only thing they are mighty at is killing innocents and being pedos/gays
OUT WITH THE AFGHANS

I dont believe you actually meant what you said. They were refugees, not armed militia, they were normal people. Not every Afghan is a mujahideen carrying a Kalashnikov.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom