What's new

#kickafghansout twitter tag trending in Pakistan

Time to send them back with respect as they are muslims. But our economy don't allow it now to accommodate them further. We are not thekedar of ummah. I am pathan and i have spend time with them in school and in neighbourhood in hayatabad Peshawar. The northern alliance supporters hate Pakistani from core of thier heart and pashtoon are a bit less hatred towards us then those farsiwan A.H.
What foolishness it is to let in those who hate Pakistan! What corruption it is! The only way forward is for the common Pakistani to realize is that the majority of Afghans do not consider Pakistanis to be brothers (ony from their lips), as the rulers of Pakistan hate Pakistan, just as much as your ingrateful fellows, they will not do much.

then some day you should go to Peshawar,Hayatabad, you will find them in thousands and Houses in that area costs more than 10 Million PKR :lol: this is only one town of Peshawar city you can add other cities into that list..Most of the Afg businessmen lives in Pakistan and they are doing business in different parts of Pakistan, karachi is top on the list..i'm sure most of the anti-Pakistan pages are run by these Afghans while sitting in Pakistan,they use Pashto lang & obviously you wont understand but they are doing their job by brainwashing pashtuns on this side of the border and mislead them and spread hatred against other ethnic groups etc etc, the list is v long.. what happened to cyber crime bill when these idiots will get it pass from Parliament ?? i have to report a lot of pages :laugh:
This is a great threat!

I dont believe you actually meant what you said. They were refugees, not armed militia, they were normal people. Not every Afghan is a mujahideen carrying a Kalashnikov.
I dont believe you actually meant what you said. They were refugees, not armed militia, they were normal people. Not every Afghan is a mujahideen carrying a Kalashnikov.

Carrying a gun is like a fashion for afghans. These refugees travel in group and create no go areas for themselves where ever they settle. I remember last time i went to Pakistan some 3 hundred afghans occupied an underdevelopment housing colony and retaliated with heavy weaponry when police tried to evacuate them. They killed 4 police men after which Pakistan army was called in to evacuate them. They scattered like bugs when they saw helos and armoured vehicle. Aafghan refugees are also known for robberies. Infact in one incident they robbed a house a day before the marriage of their daughter. They stole jewlery and even raped a girl a minor girl before they left. In one incident they killed a shop owner in our area as they are extorting money. I have seen with my own eyes how they used to bring children and teenagers on vans then those children were offering themselves for sex on street. This is the situation whereever these afghans go.
We dont hate afghan but these pathetc fucckers cause misery and lawlessness whereever they go.

I may be the oddball here but i think those Afghanis who were born in Pakistan,and have no criminal records should be awarded Pakistani nationality.
Afghanistan isn't ready yet,and many families have tried to go back and couldn't fit in or faced far to many problems in their homeland and had to come back to Pakistan.
Human beings shouldn't be put through all this trouble just because they are of a different ethnicity/country.

Seems the perfect scapegoat for all Pakistan's misery has been found the last couple of weeks, and yes the the mighty Afghan refugees in Pakistan. The twitter #kickafghansout has been trending in Pakistan.

Yes Afghans must return now to Afghanistan and rebuild their country but sensible Pakistanis should see the fallacy of such calls because when security institutions fails they always find a scapegoat and in this instance its the mighty Afghan Refugees.

I just realized that on this forum and elsewhere on the Internet you will see Pakistanis protesting the treatment of Afghans and insisting that they be treated with dignity.

I would ask you how many times when the flag of Pakistan is burt in Afghanistan do you find Afghans protesting that. A single reference to a newspaper article or even a tweet?

Carrying a gun is like a fashion for afghans. These refugees travel in group and create no go areas for themselves where ever they settle. I remember last time i went to Pakistan some 3 hundred afghans occupied an underdevelopment housing colony and retaliated with heavy weaponry when police tried to evacuate them. They killed 4 police men after which Pakistan army was called in to evacuate them. They scattered like bugs when they saw helos and armoured vehicle. Aafghan refugees are also known for robberies. Infact in one incident they robbed a house a day before the marriage of their daughter. They stole jewlery and even raped a girl a minor girl before they left. In one incident they killed a shop owner in our area as they are extorting money. I have seen with my own eyes how they used to bring children and teenagers on vans then those children were offering themselves for sex on street. This is the situation whereever these afghans go.
We dont hate afghan but these pathetc fucckers cause misery and lawlessness whereever they go.

They are living in ghettos and they have easy access to guns, owing to the nature of the region. What can you expect ? Ghetto people usually stick to each other for survival. It is not like they are being criminals out of choice, they are being forced into this due to the socio-economic situation.
Those who created that situation have to bear the responsibility as well. You can't just say, "I don't want the labour pain, I just want the baby!"

when a country starts having a lot of casualties, and lawlessness, and it becomes difficult to differentiate between good Afghan and bad Afghan, it is better to send them all n=back to their homeland, by any means necessary

the word mighty and refugee dont fit well together, if they were so mighty, they should have fought the USSR and Taliban till their last drop of blood, instead of running to Pakistan, the only thing they are mighty at is killing innocents and being pedos/gays
OUT WITH THE AFGHANS

You have missed the entire premise of my post, the word mighty is used as a boogeyman and sarcastic in nature.
But then again you replied emotionally without understanding what I was trying convey between the lines.

I just realized that on this forum and elsewhere on the Internet you will see Pakistanis protesting the treatment of Afghans and insisting that they be treated with dignity.

I would ask you how many times when the flag of Pakistan is burt in Afghanistan do you find Afghans protesting that. A single reference to a newspaper article or even a tweet?

Here is one Afghan who has always protested for geninue Pakistani rights and hope that we make it work between us.

Yours truely that is :)

You have missed the entire premise of my post, the word mighty is used as a boogeyman and sarcastic in nature.
But then again you replied emotionally without understanding what I was trying convey between the lines.

Here is one Afghan who has always protested for geninue Pakistani rights and hope that we make it work between us.

Genuine bole tu ? Shed some light palawana

In all honesty Afghans should be kicked out of Pakistan. You can't hold such immense resentment against the same country which provides you shelter, food etc. Afghanistan at the same time often acts out against Pakistan and often violates border policies. Pakistan should have given Afghan refs the Iranian treatment, they should have been confined to caged refugee camps and not allowed to enter the normal Pakistani society.

I know I know -- but there should be millions of Afghans -- I have to admire your grit -- keep it up -- one person can, sometimes, make the difference.

Perhaps we should found an Internet form of Pak/Afghan understanding of internet Afghans and Pakistanis, people of Afghan and Pakistani heritage.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom