What's new

Kingdom pressing Pakistan to abandon IP gas pipeline.

Agree here and btw it wast defense agreement rather than counter-terrirosim agreement.

No , it was more than that , mate but let's leave it for another thread ... I just wanted to make the point that KSA is leaning closer to India , I do not say it is wrong but sadly then you have lost all credibility to ask Pakistan to consider your hostility towards Iran ...

the wahabis servants are doing what they do best. Serve their white master

No , it was more than that , mate but let's leave it for another thread ... I just wanted to make the point that KSA is leaning closer to India , I do not say it is wrong but sadly then you have lost all credibility to ask Pakistan to consider your hostility towards Iran ...

as long as it doesn't hurt Pakistan we welcome India simple as that...Anyway at the end Saudi Arabia will get what it want by any mean.

@RazPaK @Secur @SHAMK9 @S.U.R.B ... Mein bolon kay na bolon? :D

Agar, webby jaan kee aman kee guarantee day to khoob bolon iss thread parr! :P

Et tu brute ? :P

Now remember , should you or any of your team members be issued ban or infractions for trolling or any other reasons , the Chief @Secur will disavow any knowledge of your actions ... :D

Last edited by a moderator:
as long as it doesn't hurt Pakistan we welcome India simple as that...Anyway at the end Saudi Arabia will get what it want by any mean.

So , how is it hurting you if we import only Natural Gas from Iran ? Fair , huh ? On the other hand , it is common knowledge that some of the GCC members are fuelling insurgency in Baluchistan for some very obvious reasons which I think , hurts our interests ... Are we doing anything similar in any Arab country ? :azn:

What exactly does your country want ? Fuel the Arab/Persian rivalry for another 1000 years perhaps ? Your problem isn't with the Ayatollahs , your problem is with Persians ... Right ? So even a change in Govt in Tehran isn't going to help things !

Ok , but aren't you contradicting yourself here ? You listed all the help the Saudis provided us in the past , which is fine and a ground reality , but did they do it without expecting anything in return ? For starters , let us say " Nuclear umbrella " and training of their army ...

Yes , its quid pro quos , it depends on who gives us the better deal now ... With KSA signing defense agreements with a hostile neighbor of ours , we have all the right to protect our interests without any regards for the delusional " Ummah " concept here ... I will add " pro re nata " ( As the circumstances arise ) here ... We had a taste of it in the 80's and we are still regretting setting of the Madarsah producing the suicide bombers and fuelling chaos in the country ... I for one , do not care for Arab/Persian rivalry ...

I have no idea what purpose this "Nuclear Umbrella", that you talk of, has served for Saudis. The Saudis were never under threat from any nukes. The nuclear weapons built by Pakistan, were to counter the threat of India, and nothing else. Calling it an Islamic nuke or anything on that line is nothing more than engaging in useless wit.

And even if by any remote chance this "umbrella" were a real thing of some practical use, then out of KSA and Iran, only one country could be considered under it. The other is always under existential threat because of this very "umbrella".

As far as training of their army is concerned, look at the favors of Saudis that I listed... compare... and this training thing looks even cheaper than peanuts. During Iraq Kuwait war, they called in the Americans, and even if they had called in Pakistanis, it would still be almost nothing compared to their favors on Pakistan. Come on man, I am not a Pakistani and even I could list more significant favors on part of Pakistan - not that they would still be great enough.

If these were the starters, I wonder what you would offer for the main course.

That bold part is very interesting. The Madrassas were set up to offset the need for educational infrastructure - was it really such a bad thing?

The people were not bothered by lack of such funding, and the government was only too happy to not commit any funds... don't blame it on Saudis because diversion of funds away from education is happening even today.

They just supported you in whatever way you wanted, now that it didn't bring up the desired results, you are blaming them. After all, the education may be theirs, but the ones roaming around with bombs and guns are Pakistanis, right?

I have no idea what purpose this "Nuclear Umbrella", that you talk of, has served for Saudis. The Saudis were never under threat from any nukes and even if by any remote chance this "umbrella" were a real thing of some practical use, then out of KSA and Iran, only one country could be considered under it

If these were the starters, I wonder what you would offer for the main course.

That bold part is very interesting. The Madrassas were set up to offset the need for educational infrastructure - was it really such a bad thing?

They just supported you in whatever way you wanted, now that it didn't bring up the desired results, you are blaming them. After all, the education may be theirs, but the ones roaming around with bombs and guns are Pakistanis, right?

Well it existed , if you aren't aware of the threat that Riyadh once upon a time supposedly faced from Tel Aviv , the whole point of assisting Pakistan in its nuclear program was to get a sense or real security - a sort of umbrella if they were ever attacked ... Pakistan did help Arabs in their fight against Israel - by sending advisors , pilots and other assistance ... No , Iran was never part of the deal since Islamabad was firmly in the KSA/USA camp and after the revolution , Tehran was a villain and a nexus of evil for the world not to mention an ally of our hostile neighbor ...

You yourself have mentioned - that there lies nothing such as free lunch ... I ask you again , did the Arabs help Pakistan without expecting anything in return and did they not get anything in return ?

No , it wasn't a bad thing but unfortunately the lunatic , rigid and barbaric interpretation of Islam imported from the Arab countries being taught in those institutions indeed was , which culminated in the highly radicalized society of Pakistan today ...

Again , ask yourself , without getting anything in return ? Desired results in the form of daily suicide bombing and terrorism in Pakistan ? :no: Yes , the education was their's but the mad people were Pakistanis considering blowing up people and supporting Arab even at the extent of their own national interest as some sort of religious duty ... I blame my people , equally ...

Well it existed , if you aren't aware of the threat that Riyadh once upon a time supposedly faced from Tel Aviv , the whole point of assisting Pakistan in its nuclear program was to get a sense or real security - a sort of umbrella .
that era has gone nowadays Saudi Arabia doesn't any sort of umbrealla. we are just waiting for Iran to test its first nuclear experiment successfully:azn:

you said it business. that's why we are offering an alternative deal that will meet pakistan demand at least until the mullas are over.

I can't see it happening when Mr. Zardari is still the President.

Back
Top Bottom