What's new

'Kiss protest' held at Turkey subway station

With all due respect it makes no sense to discuss this with the Pakistanis in here, since there most Turks in here are way more laid back then the Pakistanis. Two different cultures, two different worldviews.

You know about 10 members of my extended familt went to Turkey last year or the year before that as tourists and I remember them telling me that Turkey is more like Europe then any part of the Middle-East. Needless to say they loved it.

It's obvious Pakistanis won't understand the Turkish society since you guys have more of a proximity with Europe than any Eastern culture

I have been to Turkey many times and to different places like istanbul, Ceyhan, Adana..etc..(Taxim street) had a fun time dere..i sang "SUTTA NA MILA" in a bar..haha was fun

Kiss & Tell - Justin Bieber

Last edited by a moderator:
cannot believe it happened in a Muslim majority country. Open minded may be one of the main reason Turkey is developing.

Isn't your concern, Isn't government's concern. Its irrelevant if it's good or bad or shameful. The point is that it's free
@Alienoz_TR açıkla hacı

Ne diyorsun anlamıyorum. Her zamazingoyu takip etmiyorum bu forumda.

Last edited by a moderator:
With all due respect it makes no sense to discuss this with the Pakistanis in here, since there most Turks in here are way more laid back then the Pakistanis. Two different cultures, two different worldviews.
Please don't stop discussing here. There are a lot of religious yahoos here who believe that Muslims and Muslims countries can never be secular. Some of the yahoos are Muslim and some Islamophobes. This is a rare subject where the two groups shake their hands. And when they see Turkey, they lose their tongues and their tiny brains cannot catch up with the obvious.

You will deny us the fun watching them scream and whine.:chilli:

Did anyone even read this news? Maybe am too tired but what the heck?! How is publicly kissing considered CONSERVATIVE?!
The conservative protest was a second different protest, a counter to the kissing protest.

Back
Top Bottom