What's new

Kissinger turns 100 - congratulations, Bangladesh

Joe Shearer

PROFESSIONAL
Reaction score
Country
India
A war criminal who won a Nobel Peace Prize reaches the age of 100 today. In our region, Bangladesh has been a prominent victim. It is an appropriate day to take stock of how much damage he has done around the world.

A war criminal who won a Nobel Peace Prize reaches the age of 100 today. In our region, Bangladesh has been a prominent victim. It is an appropriate day to take stock of how much damage he has done around the world.

Its not one man though, its the institutions behind him. He did exactly what he was selected to do so as did the people after him.

Not defending him, he had no moral fibre but it would be unjust to just blame the face and not the body.

Its not one man though, its the institutions behind him. He did exactly what he was selected to do so as did the people after him.

Not defending him, he had no moral fibre but it would be unjust to just blame the face and not the body.
You're right, but my intention was to point to the things that he stood for, and to pierce the veil of respect and admiration that surrounded him. When one sees what this man was complicit in, what crimes the US committed, one is inclined to think that, after all, Soviet Russia was the preferable of the two contenders for supremacy.

If fantasy is to be peddled might as well make India the biggest victim of Kissenger.

I never liked Kissinger for some reason
Now I love him, may he live till 200 and more

Death to Pajeets, All my homies hate Pajeets
GridArt_20230522_193926024.jpg

Much Love to Kissinger and anyone who Pajeets dislike (except for Brits maybe)

Back
Top Bottom