What's new

Kohinoor is ours, won't be returned, British PM David Cameron tells India

Kohinoor Diamond was found in India (Andhra Pradesh )

Kohinoor Diamond - Kohinoor Diamond of India: History, Value & Facts

The reason for it is, these guys are taught to love their religion first and then their country, so they are obsessed by Indian muslims rather than Pakistani people.

:lol: :lol: failed to come up with one single first owner information that too the authentic one.

on the other hand as @thirdeye said its better the stone be in possession of Britishers since many claim it

Why only Muslim ..Does Christian or Buddhist or HIndu or Jain or for that matter a Atheist who are also poor don't deserve development ........Kabhi to Religion ka Chasma apni Aankhon se uttar kar, dekho Duniya ko:hitwall:

aray aag kyun pakar rakhi ha teri dum nay.

spend it on poor Muslims/Hindu/Christians etc etc but sell the damn thing and do the good work since keeping it in showcases is not worth

Kohinoor is found in Guntur district in Andhra pradesh..

AND? owned by?

I don't think it is coming back.

$50 million worth of diamonds stolen from Amsterdam just a few days ago are on their way to Surat in India.

When something is stolen once, it can be stolen again.

I really hate british.. If it were up to me, I would perform a witchhunt and eliminate all british fanboys from India completely

$50 million worth of diamonds stolen from Amsterdam just a few days ago are on their way to Surat in India.

When something is stolen once, it can be stolen again.

So Holand should file a case of international theft against India

This stone brings bad fortune. I don't want it.:mamba:

:P only for males not females .

Sonia can have it and pissss the bjp walas or hand it over to saffronies for bad luck

aray aag kyun pakar rakhi ha teri dum nay.
:blink: meri dum :D

spend it on poor Muslims/Hindu/Christians etc etc but sell the damn thing and do the good work since keeping it in showcases is not worth
thats more like a good human :cheers:

:lol: :lol: failed to come up with one single first owner information that too the authentic one.

on the other hand as @thirdeye said its better the stone be in possession of Britishers since many claim it

How come this diamond belong to Indian muslims ???

I donno why you are laughing :azn:

So Holand should file a case of international theft against India

The diamonds probably were still South African owned. De Beers and other big players.

An uncut diamond is impossible to trace from the little I know about stones.

How come this diamond belong to Indian muslims ???

I donno why you are laughing :azn:

And who said it belongs to Indian Muslims ?

The diamonds probably were still South African owned. De Beers and other big players.

An uncut diamond is impossible to trace from the little I know about stones.

Still its an internation case of theft against Indians.

hum to samjhay thay ap sir music or movie chor ho

And who said it belongs to Indian Muslims ?

Check your earlier post please, you are suggesting us to use it for poor muslim up liftment instead of Indians.

That post implies you have feeling that Kohinoor is of muslim heritage.

This Cameron guy gets on my nerves. He'd make that pig Churchill proud. The diamond does not matter, we are beyond all that. But the way he addresses the issue with smugness, as if Brits are the final authority on what can and cannot happen in terms of returning colonial plunder, just stinks of an imperialist, holier than thou attitude in their ruling elite's mindset.

This is the unfortunate fact of our past. India was not called 'soneh ki chiriya' for nothing centuries ago before every other country near and far came to plunder this place. The Kohinoor is but one, the Daryayenoor is sitting in Tehran's central bank and the Iranians have no intention of returning it, even though both diamonds came out of the mines of Golkonda in present day Andhra Pradesh.

Just forget about it, and don't expect a gesture of civility from other countries that looted us in the past. After all, they are descendants and of the same cloth as those invaders anyway, whom they consider as national heroes that bravely travelled thousands of kilometres to rape, murder and plunder us for their nation's glory. Good for them.

You can be proud that India has never invaded others or propagated its philosophies in a violent manner throughout our history. A distinction that perhaps only the dwindling indigenous people, or African nations that are still being divided and pillaged, can truly share. In hindsight though, this lack of need for Indian Kings to look outside the subcontinent, because of the endless wealth that lay here, was a curse that led to complacency, disunity and an opening for outsiders to have free reign in taking our riches back to their barren deserts and caves.

Back
Top Bottom