What's new

Korean Shipbuilders’ Fully Booked Dockyards Give Chinese Shipbuilders Reflective Benefits

Wow, what an accomplishment! A nation of 1,4 billion people managed to secure the biggest share of the global shipbuilding market after a divided nation of 50 million people dominated this industry for the last 40 years.

Shows only, how amazing South Koreans are in what they have achieved so far transforming a war-torn country in ruins to an economic and industrial powerhouse of today.

Imagine South Afghanistan exporting high-end semiconductors to the world from now in 30 years ...

Don't forget Japan. They are Confucian in their core afterall. You do have to realise China needs to lift 1 billion people out of poverty before we can even do anything right? Now do you want to know Chinese potential, close your eyes abd imagine 20 to 30 Koreas and Japan united as one with nukes and the ability to say no to the West. Welcome to pax sinica matey.

Yes posting a Korean mainstream article which is telling facts is now defaming the US empire which includes Greece.
If you follow his entire thread history you'll see that he is only here to post such threads.

If you follow his entire thread history you'll see that he is only here to post such threads.
What's wrong with this thread, Isn't Korea part of east Asia? and why you are so upset about it while others aren't?

What's wrong with this thread, Isn't Korea part of east Asia? and why you are so upset about it while others aren't?
Man come on,you never ever post anything negative that happens in China. Why is that?

Man come on,you never ever post anything negative that happens in China. Why is that?
Are you sure? and why it matters that much to you? a greek, this is really strange, so strange.
I did post some stuff against the government, posts against Xi's 3rd term and China's "zero covid" policy, it's well known in PDF, You are just blind.
But by and large, I support China, this is fore sure.
why you are so upset about it while others aren't?

Are you sure?
Of course. And it has nothing to do with me being Greek or you being Chinese. If something bad happens in the PRC,you don't post articles about it. If the government handles a situation in a bad way,you don't talk about it. If a big accident happens in the army,you don't report it.

But anyway,it's pointless to argue about it. You have an agenda,you are here for a reason and you haven't denied it. So it's pointless to argue.

Of course. And it has nothing to do with me being Greek or you being Chinese. If something bad happens in the PRC,you don't post articles about it. If the government handles a situation in a bad way,you don't talk about it. If a big accident happens in the army,you don't report it.

But anyway,it's pointless to argue about it. You have an agenda,you are here for a reason and you haven't denied it. So it's pointless to argue.
Did you even read before you BS?
I did post some stuff against the government, posts against Xi's 3rd term and China's "zero covid" policy, it's well known in PDF, You are just blind.

can we ban this guy from spamming the threat?

First ban the Party representive.
Are you the party representative?

Greece_Far_Right-0a530.jpg

golden-dawn-greece-9.jpg

13173761_h24678295-2111c6fd0abe969b2e3b3ce308aca4f53390e563.jpg

Last edited:
First ban the Party representive.
For gods sake, you sound like a indoctrinated democrazy fanatic. You post imperial Japanese shit proudly, what's the difference between this and posting some Nazis pics? Ooo well, those are dead chinks, so it doesn't matter, and it's politically correct to bash China now. Is China perfect? No. What with you about us being proud of our own country? We know iur problems and are trying to solve it, but why such hatred towards our people and country that did you no harm. Just because we are 'communist' and different? Or maybe there is an innate hatred that a different people can be equal. Hey you are free to post shit to bash China, hell turn on CNN and BBC and the propaganda machine, it's full of China bashing shit. WHAT'S WRONG WITH YOU?

So the basic right of a Chinese to even post something positive about hus country is now a sin. Him posting positive stuff does not negate this article's authenticity. Get it?

You Greeks are Nazi wannabes mate, you think the Aryans would accept half Arabs?

For gods sake, you sound like a indoctrinated democrazy fanatic. You post imperial Japanese shit proudly, what's the difference between this and posting some Nazis pics? Ooo well, those are dead chinks, so it doesn't matter, and it's politically correct to bash China now. Is China perfect? No. What with you about us being proud of our own country? We know iur problems and are trying to solve it, but why such hatred towards our people and country that did you no harm. Just because we are 'communist' and different? Or maybe there is an innate hatred that a different people can be equal. Hey you are free to post shit to bash China, hell turn on CNN and BBC and the propaganda machine, it's full of China bashing shit. WHAT'S WRONG WITH YOU?

So the basic right of a Chinese to even post something positive about hus country is now a sin. Him posting positive stuff does not negate this article's authenticity. Get it?

You Greeks are Nazi wannabes mate, you think the Aryans would accept half Arabs?
How many times do I have to tell you,before you can understand it?

I'm not giving you a complicated answer,I told you 3-4 times already in simple english:

Your friend here acts like a mouthpiece of the Chinese government and spams threads every day,that never...watch this...never talk about or mention anything bad happening in the PRC,but on the contrary all the articles are related directly or indirectly to "Chinese superiority". Apart from that,the rest of his threads are about bad things happening in other countries,that implying their societies and way of life,economy and military are way below the Chinese ones.

Your guy boasts every single day about Chinese superiority,yet somehow you have the nerve to say "you greeks are nazi wannabes"?

Why did I post ukiyoe art of the First Sino-Japanese War?

Because your paid agent here,posted a provocative thread about Chinese warships surrounding Japan. That's why.

I've said this.............many times on the forum. Many times. But you don't seem to understand it. I don't know what's so difficult for you to understand. I don't hate China nor the Chinese people. But the more I talk with Chinese men on this forum here,the more I think they are obnoxious ultranationalists. Just like the Indians.

And my opinion only started to change since I got on this forum and show a few of you guys fanatically spam-posting about Chinese superiority and how everyone else sucks so much.

People like beijingwalker,etylo and renhai,give a bad name to your compatriots. That's all I have to say. I had no intention of posting all that. But look at the moron spamming threads everyday as if he's paid by the government to do so.

How many times do I have to tell you,before you can understand it?

I'm not giving you a complicated answer,I told you 3-4 times already in simple english:

Your friend here acts like a mouthpiece of the Chinese government and spams threads every day,that never...watch this...never talk about or mention anything bad happening in the PRC,but on the contrary all the articles are related directly or indirectly to "Chinese superiority". Apart from that,the rest of his threads are about bad things happening in other countries,that implying their societies and way of life,economy and military are way below the Chinese ones.

Your guy boasts every single day about Chinese superiority,yet somehow you have the nerve to say "you greeks are nazi wannabes"?

Why did I post ukiyoe art of the First Sino-Japanese War?

Because your paid agent here,posted a provocative thread about Chinese warships surrounding Japan. That's why.

I've said this.............many times on the forum. Many times. But you don't seem to understand it. I don't know what's so difficult for you to understand. I don't hate China nor the Chinese people. But the more I talk with Chinese men on this forum here,the more I think they are obnoxious ultranationalists. Just like the Indians.

And my opinion only started to change since I got on this forum and show a few of you guys fanatically spam-posting about Chinese superiority and how everyone else sucks so much.

People like beijingwalker,etylo and renhai,give a bad name to your compatriots. That's all I have to say. I had no intention of posting all that. But look at the moron spamming threads everyday as if he's paid by the government to do so.
I m so happy to upset you hater so much and make your life miserabie, most people are ok with my posts and happy to learn about China from an alternative source other than predominant western media, but you are so upset about those truth and facts, that only reveals your true color, whether you admit it or not, you are in essence every inch a hater, you post Japanese atrocity old photos to ridicule China, what a low life can be capable of going that low, didn't you find that just you a very few other haters got upset about learning some facts about China? You are just a hater and it's a big badge of honor for me to tear you apart.

I m so happy to upset you hater so much and make your life miserabie,
Lol

but you are so upset about those truth and facts, that only reveals your true color,
That's what YOU think.

you post Japanese atrocity old photos to ridicule China,
Japanese atrocity? That's naval warfare. You lost the battles.

what a low life can be capable of going that low,
Your thread was about Chinese warships encircling Japan and you dare call me a "low life"? Lol

You are just a hater and it's a big badge of honor for me to tear you apart.
Nah you're just paid to promote the PRC on the internet.

Last edited:

Back
Top Bottom