What's new

KP bar demands resignation of CJP Bandial

FOOLS_NIGHTMARE

ELITE MEMBER
Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
714156_64702684.jpg

The Khyber Pakhtunkhwa (KP) Bar Council demanded the resignation of the Chief Justice of Pakistan Umar Ata Bandial.

In a statement issued by the KP Bar Council, it has been stated that the wrong decision has tarnished the judicial system, the judicial code of conduct, and the oath of office.

In the declaration of the Provincial Bar Council, it has been said that the federal government should file a reference against the Chief Justice. It said that ignoring the senior judges is a blatant violation of the judicial code of conduct.

The bar council has called a meeting on April 12 for the future action plan. Bar presidents from all over the province will be invited to attend the meeting.

The Supreme Court Bar Association and some other bars, on the other hand, have pledged to stand by the CJP Bandial.

Those who hoping wukala baradri would take a stand.👆

@DESERT FIGHTER , can we expect to hear the same news from you guys down in Sindh? :lol:

Any other lawyers here? What are you guys thinking?

I heard KPK bar counsel is full of anp supporters? Any lawyer from KPK can talk more about it though

Those who hoping wukala baradri would take a stand.👆

@DESERT FIGHTER , can we expect to hear the same news from you guys down in Sindh? :lol:

Any other lawyers here? What are you guys thinking?
Il be honest, SC itself has made several unconstitutional mistakes. And also disagree with the smaller bench passing judgement on elections. Like all institutions SC should also do some soul searching and cleansing.

Il be honest, SC itself has made several unconstitutional mistakes. And also disagree with the smaller bench passing judgement on elections. Like all institutions SC should also do some soul searching and cleansing.
Yes, the SC has it's own skeletons in the closet but right now, they are airing their dirty laundry and it's being facilitated by the incumbents for their own purposes. Faiz Esa went to parliament today and sat next to Zardari. I am not sure but I think he even gave a speech? Like WTF?

Right now, elections are the only solution. No reforms can be done on with langri looli parliament. It's just that they've all been outplayed by IK, we can argue on the tactics, but the options are an IK ruled Pakistan and whatever entity it has become right now. Even in jungle there is some code.

A caretaker govt could just as easily influence elections. And even this caretaker setup is unique to Pakistan, I think. Very few or no other countries have it. Incumbent govts hold the elections.

Also, there is no provision saying elections for all assemblies have to be held at the same time. Sure, it makes sense from administration and financial POV but that's all. Not to mention this can all be avoided if the incumbents dissolve the other assemblies that are already due to end in a few months and are like the proverbial bone stuck in their throat anyway. Not like they are enjoying their tenures anyway.

What is clear however is that elections must be held in 90 days. That train was missed thanks to SC's delayed action and now even though no judge dares disagree with the 90 days principle, that debate has been overtaken by internal SC wrangling, which is being flamed and piggybacked by the govt for it's own gains.

Today, Faiz Esa came and sat next to Zardari in Parliament. and maybe even gave a speech I think?

Allah hi Haafiz.

Yes, the SC has it's own skeletons in the closet but right now, they are airing their dirty laundry and it's being facilitated by the incumbents for their own purposes. Faiz Esa went to parliament today and sat next to Zardari. I am not sure but I think he even gave a speech? Like WTF?

Right now, elections are the only solution. No reforms can be done on with langri looli parliament. It's just that they've all been outplayed by IK, we can argue on the tactics, but the options are an IK ruled Pakistan and whatever entity it has become right now. Even in jungle there is some code.
Pmln is also delaying till the current CJs retirement and promotion of you know who.

Pmln is fked. Zardari has a cushion and we are all screwed.

Pmln is also delaying till the current CJs retirement and promotion of you know who.

Pmln is fked. Zardari has a cushion and we are all screwed.
I'd say if Faez Isa makes it to the hot seat, Pakistan is fked. Aaj to kisi ko shak tha bhi to door ho gya he, with his little stint in National Assembly.

This isn't just about giving a safe passage back to Nawaz sharif. He's done for. Kuch nhi ukhaar skta if he goes into election now, unless there's exceptional level of rigging.

They will wait till Alvi is out of office, Sanjrani will be acting President and then its' game over for at least a year. Emergency and all.

I'd say if Faez Isa makes it to the hot seat, Pakistan is fked. Aaj to kisi ko shak tha bhi to door ho gya he, with his little stint in National Assembly.

This isn't just about giving a safe passage back to Nawaz sharif. He's done for. Kuch nhi ukhaar skta if he goes into election now, unless there's exceptional level of rigging.

They will wait till Alvi is out of office, Sanjrani will be acting President and then its' game over for at least a year. Emergency and all.
Game over forever, unless people rise up or Indians bomb GHQ which they have no need to, Faujeets are doing a good enough job with imploding the country..

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom