What's new

KPK initiates 4 Mega Projects for Peshawar including Monorail

SHAMK9

Reaction score
Country
Pakistan
KPK-Peshawar-mono-rail.jpg

PESHAWAR – Speeding up efforts for a smooth communication system in the city,Khyber Pakhtunkhwa government completes feasibility of four major projects.

The projects launching of Mono-train, rapid bus service, Peshawar Beautification and Widening of existing road network.

The projects will be give a sigh of relief to the Peshawariites irked with the congested roads and growing vehicles.

Jamrud Road, as per plan envisaged, will be widened to up to three lanes from Phase III Hayatabad Intersection to Karkhano Market.

Works on laying carpeted road for Rapid Bus Service has already been commenced from Nasirpur GT Road to Karkhano Hayatabad of the provincial capital. It will take one year to be compeleted.

Ok, good luck but dont expect any federal guarantee on monorail because we all know why you want to start monorail. Imran needs something to brag about and inshaAllah, he will not be successful.

Khan saab, before you go for the monorail, make sure you improve the road infrastructure in Peshawar and spread traffic awareness and improve traffic flow. Monorail bananay chala lol

Ok, good luck but dont expect any federal guarantee on monorail because we all know why you want to start monorail. Imran needs something to brag about and inshaAllah, he will not be successful.

khan saab, before you go for the monorail, make sure you improve the road infrastructure in Peshawar and spread traffic awareness and improve traffic flow. Monorail bananay chala lol
Get your head out of your beloved politicians arse for a sec and be happy for people of Peshawar, not alot to ask.

Excellent ! But i wonder how they are going to finance these projects, i haven't heard anything on that at all. Is there anyone willing to invest ?

Excellent ! But i wonder how they are going to finance these projects, i haven't heard anything on that at all. Is there anyone willing to invest ?
Most likely from payments of divisible pool. However, even in the first quarter, the KPK government under-spent the earmarked funds.

livig in pesh. nothing new yet
Takes a lot of time, things rarely turn up overnight...

Khan saab, before you go for the monorail, make sure you improve the road infrastructure in Peshawar and spread traffic awareness and improve traffic flow. Monorail bananay chala lol
yeah do the same thing which PPPP did i.e just develop punjab. in the end develop hate and destroy pakistan

There are always some comments reflecting criticisms and negativity. Its best to ignore them.

Look at this burning racist.:crazy:

@Topic Great move. Also try to industrialize the city.:pakistan:

yeah do the same thing which PPPP did i.e just develop punjab. in the end develop hate and destroy pakistan

I agree with you. People who develop hate, destroy Pakistan

But i don't agree with rest of your post. Forget Punjab, PPP didn't do any development, not even for their own Sindis. Its not really clear what you are trying to say but i hope you avoid ethnic politics and don't follow the troll. Every Province has a different rulling party. There should be no excuse.

Last edited:

Back
Top Bottom