What's new

KSA fears Syria war turning against her interests

From everything ive read so far from many different sources, i think its clear that President Assad has all but won against this terrorist incursion. It is only a matter of time. Saudi Arabia and Turkeys influence will diminish and the terrorists will turn against them. Its really sad how these countries are turning against each other like jackals. Morally and intellectually bankrupt leaders. Nothing more.

I most certainly do trust you in this sense.
Trust me,,, the only reason for the Attack not happened was the Chemical weapons of Assad, Take that out first, Put another blame on Assad then US will do its thing.... Its all planned by Israel man. Assad is not fool either,He'll hide or transfer atleast some bombs to retaliate later on..... The Crisis would never end untill Assad steps down

Tell us how heavy the price will be?

Recent actions of US President, brilliantly checkmated by Putin, to push for a peaceful resolution with not only Syria, but suddenly Iran as well, has managed to infuriate Saudi Arabia, traditionally one of the US' closest allies in the region

Sorry, Is that a Sarcasm or...????/

No, I'm being serious in it. The analysis you gave is equal to mine, I was just curious, wanted to know what else you've got in mind.

Thanks

[Bregs];4848661 said:
Recent actions of US President, brilliantly checkmated by Putin, to push for a peaceful resolution with not only Syria, but suddenly Iran as well, has managed to infuriate Saudi Arabia, traditionally one of the US' closest allies in the region

KSA isn't worried over Iran's nuclear program, but it is Israel for sure.

Iran is controlling Syria and Iraq. There are tons of reports of Iranians leading Syria's armed forces now, as well as the fact that Iran's influence in Iraq is a force to reckon with, to such extent, that many Iraqi officials have complained about Iraq being a Iranian proxy. As well as American and other Arab officials, as Wikileaks has already exposed.

We don't control Syria or Iraq or Lebanon they are not our puppets and can you remove sayid shah ismael al musawi al Husseini
From your avatar because you are athiest

Al Musawi al-Hosseini? You are a great joker wannabe Arab, Farsi. The Safawis have nothing to do with Arabs let alone Hashemites. No source supports this. Let alone Arab ones. I even doubt that a fellow fake wannabe Arab, Khomeini, even made such an absurd claim. But well we are talking about the same lunatic who allowed sexual intercourse with babies and animal sex.

:lol:

Stick to your cult:

‫

Iranian Shia writer becomes Sunni [Eng Subs] - YouTube

The Wahhabis are famous in raped children even thier own sex with camels an gouts
Nikah al gulman a saudi wahhabi found dead after having sex with donkey

The Wahhabis are famous in raped children even thier own sex with camels an gouts
Nikah al gulman a saudi wahhabi found dead after having sex with donkey

More lies and exposure. Left astonished I guess from the other thread where you went silent? LOL.

Safavids Hashemites.:rofl:

You little Farsi. Even admitted that your mothers family is originally from KSA.:lol: Likewise all the fake turbans from Mullahistan you worship claim ancestry from KSA. So much for that.

Stick to worshipping a fellow fake wannabe Arab in Khomeini who allowed you to have intercourse with babies and animals.

احول ولاقوة الا بالله العلي العظيم هم عارفين حقيقية مذهبهم الساقط وانه من صنع البشر العناد والكبر والعياذا بالله وهم تعود علي الذل والخزي والعار هدي الله الشيعيه

Actually, we have been dealing with these people long before the creation of the Republic of Iran. Unless you are trying to threading the Saudis with Shia extremists, then that's a different story.

It won't be more despicable than what Khomini did to Iranian youngsters, asking them to clear the minefields. :) we can play that game all day long.

Eeh? Bro, My country never said such thing :no:

If it were only because he was an Alawite then mind explaining to me why Raf't is a close friend to us?

What about these 40 years of Al-Assad's ruling on Syria, have we chose not to help them because he's a Shia? Or a friend to Iran?

Scared to death :woot: You know nothing about us then bro. We dealt with terrorists and proxies decisively from Bahrain to Yemen, Lebanon to Morocco.

If the US learns something, then it won't learn how to calm down. It was none other than the US which destabilized Russia.

We all ready to become martyrs to defend islam and Islamic republic

We all ready to become martyrs to defend islam and Islamic republic

You should volunteer to clean up mines with a key to heaven next time another country bombs and invades Iran.

After all your Mullahs put thousands of young Iranians to death by this method.

LOL, you live in Najaf where Al-Sistani lives who does not support your absurd wilayat al-Faqih of fake black turban holy cows and their so-called infallible rule.

So how many Iraqis did you brainwash today to lift a picture of the holy cow Shoemaini? Did you practice Mut'ah too while lashing yourself and jumping around like a chimpanzee? What about grave worshipping? How many ahadith did you fabricate? How is the 12 "Imam" doing in that basement in Samara?

Did you do "pilgrimage" to Qum and Mashhad?:lol:

Did you visit the grave/mausoleum of Shoemani to pray to him?

You are a tiny minority and propagandizes teachings that 90% of all Muslims do not agree with. Stick to Iran. Nobody will accept your falsehood outside of it aside from a few hopeless cases.

That's exactly what's happening right now, Bashar is falling and Iran is getting weaker everyday, they even banned chicken ads because they can't afford it. Welcome to the Starving State of Iran :)

The starving state of Jordan you mean iraq was giving you free oil but you can't find job in Jordan and starving even with the aid of Iraq USA ksa go and beg for money from the israeli embassy.and you will pay for all terrorism you did in Iraq and Syria we didn't forget al zarqawi and the terrorist dog raed al bana who killed 400 iraqi in hila and your king send condolences to his family and sympathies with saddam the dog in iraqi embassy in Amman the ***** like you love him never mine he killed and starved his people as long he gave you free oil

Back
Top Bottom