What's new

KSA may face ‘strong revolution’

similiar food... its a conspiracy... get ready for war..

If you are going to tell me that Baluch people are human beings too and that a lot could fit into the ME I am going to start a war with Baluchistan!!!!!!!!

A war containing flatbreads and ovens only. Roasted lamb and sheep too.

We got the giant Najdi and Awassi sheep so we are going to win I am afraid!

If you are going to tell me that Baluch people are human beings too and that a lot could fit into the ME I am going to start a war with Baluchistan!!!!!!!!

A war containing flatbreads and ovens only. Roasted lamb and sheep too.

We got the giant Najdi and Awassi sheep so we are going to win I am afraid!

Im gonna slap the hellouta ya lil scrawny body with sajji..

images (3).jpg

be prepared demon..

How did this degenerate into a discussion about bread and goats?
Oh I forgot @al-Hasani is here. :D

Lets focus on the topic which is the imminent overthrow of the bastard regime in House of Saud. :yay:

Last edited:
LOL most KSA and Iranian members are fine with each other. Occasionally our Iranian friends just seem very obsessed about KSA and the House of Saud in particular. Such as when such nonsense news from PISS TV is posted here. Everyone obviously laughs and moves on.

Not at open war, perhaps, but proxy conflict? I think so, yes, to some degree.

I think the Saudi-Iranian rivalry is a very unhealthy one for the region, and should be ended as soon as possible, but that is simply unrealistic.

The Saudi regime will face a strong revolution should it continue to ignore the demands of the people in oil-rich Eastern Province, an analyst tells Press TV.

“If the Saudi government does not recognize the rights of those people, or this part of Saudi Arabia, I think that sooner or later they will face a… very strong revolution led by all Saudis in this part of Saudi Arabia,” Redwan Rizk said in an interview with Press TV on Wednesday.

He predicted that the Saudis will launch an “armed” revolution against the ruling Al Saud regime, saying Riyadh will then be in “serious trouble.”

He said the Saudi people in Eastern Province have long been “crushed under the brutality of this [Saudi] regime.”

On Wednesday, thousands took to the streets in the Qatif governorate of Eastern Province to mourn the death of two anti-government activists killed by Saudi forces.

PressTV - S Arabia may face ‘strong revolution’

Keep the sweet dream dry.

:sleep:

About time, they don't deserve their ranks

They have made Islam be conquered by the zionists and gave billions for NATO

They give nothing for their people, they make zionist Al Qaeda

About time, they don't deserve their ranks

They have made Islam be conquered by the zionists and gave billions for NATO

They give nothing for their people, they make zionist Al Qaeda

LoLz.

That's not what your mother told you right? Didn't your parents tell you not to talk to stranger? :lol:

Back
Top Bottom