What's new

Kulbhushan Yadav will be hanged soon

Kulbushan is a treasure, why would you destroy it yourself for no gain.

If we want to pinch India, just keep him in the prison. Don't harm him, just keep him under good care and keep reminding India that their monkey is with us.

Go ahead and set up a precedent of hanging spies without even counselor access.

Innocent..............He F.....accepted in Video that he was spy and your govt also accept that he was in Navy..........

So at worst, his admission is that of a SPY and not of a Terrorist.

Now read up on how spy's are treated and exchanged among nations. He will be exchanged for some pakistani spy we have caught in India.

Milk it.

First hold a trial - Global Media coverage > Indian Spy on trial in Pakistan

Judgement - Global Media coverage > Indian Spy awarded death penalty by Lahore High Court

Appeal - Global media coverage > Indian Spy appeals to Supreme Court of Pakistan

Judgement - Global media coverage > Indian Spy responsible for hundreds of deaths in Pakistan to be hanged till death

Hanging - Global media coverage > Indian Spy responsible for terrorism in Pakistan HANGED!

Milk it to the max. Grab world attention to what India is doing in Pakistan.

LOL.... global coverage for a SPY ?

Everybody expects India to send spies into pakistan :lol:

Go ahead and set up a precedent of hanging spies without even counselor access.
Spies do not get access to counselors in any part of the world ..he is not just a spy, he is a terrorist who accepted his deeds and killing innocent people in Pakistan

If I am not wrong Pakistan will never see or hear about this Khulbusan again. What will be you Pakistanis reaction if your Gov.t plans to release him quietly without people's knowledge & you come to know after several years he was released & in India. Will the public accept he was innocent.

What if he's already in India.

Pakistan will never see or hear about him mostly. What will be you Pakistanis reaction if your Gov.t plans to release him quietly without telling the people or covering it on media. Will the public accept he was innocent.

What if he's already in India.

Do you think he is with Government of Pakistan?

well you have got to do what you gotta do!! He is in your custody. If he is really innocent and you hang him out of frustration with India........then you know.....you all believe in Allah...right?
what point you think we are frustrated with india? do we care for the crying prostitute?

Do you think he is with Government of Pakistan?

Not sure, may be for now he might be. But given the sorry image of Pakistan in the world, Khulbusan may not be tried or executed without proving to the international world his involvement. And with so many weak links, Pakistan will not risk doing any harm to this man & possibly might hand him over to India on some exchange of interests.

But I feel there will be no news about him. People may keep talking, but your Gov.t will not tell, where he's what happened.

Not sure, may be for now he might be. But given the sorry image of Pakistan in the world, Khulbusan may not be tried or executed without proving to the international world his involvement. And with so many weak links, Pakistan will not risk doing any harm to this man & possibly might hand him over to India on some exchange of interests.

But I feel there will be no news about him. People may keep talking, but your Gov.t will not tell, where he's what happened.

You did not understand. Let me repeat, do you really think he is with GOP headed by Nawaz Shareef? If he was, he would have been send to India by now through back door.

What image? We have said he is a Indian state terrorist and no one in the world has denied our claims expect government of India and you know GOI doesnt matter to Pakistan. We will do whatever we want to do with him according to our own laws. Personally, however, I believe living Kulbashan is more of a value to Pakistan then dead one. I will let my country deep state be a better judge of that.

KY (not jelly) will be resurfaced after we have a nationalist PM. His trial will start only when the Army is assured of complete and utter support by the then PM and his government. We are in no rush.

Hang him from the highest tree in public, that's what the Pakistan constitution says.

Hang him from the highest tree in public, that's what the Pakistan constitution says.
If you want to hang someone then don't do it in public, that's barbaric. Pakistan is not Saudi Arabia.
I think KY( not jelly) will not be hanged because there is not much solid evidence against him.

If you want to hang someone then don't do it in public, that's barbaric. Pakistan is not Saudi Arabia.
I think KY( not jelly) will not be hanged because there is not much solid evidence against him.

The spy knows the consequence of what he did, killed many unarmed civilians in vile acts of terrorism, and he signed up to this cause when he signed his employment contract with RAW and came across the border. He has caused countless tragedies, widows, widowers, parents grieving for their children, destruction of property etc. He deserves nothing less and the people who he affected should be allowed to participate in a public execution and the people who employed him should know what befalls them when they commit crimes against humanity.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom