What's new

Kurdish issue redux

Blue In Green

Reaction score
Country
United States
Just exactly what is going in North Western Iran. I thought the PJAK was rooted out and expelled. What is the PKK doing in Iran?

Also your guy's thoughts on US arming the SDF with heavier weapons, whatever that entails.

From my understanding there are multiple terrorist organisations with in Iran not just PJAK. Other organisations such as PDKI and PAK comes to mind. However Iran managed to keep their activities to a minimum so they arent truelly an organised relevant force contrary to PKK in Turkey, who not only fought against Turkey but also against other Kurdish parties so it would remain the most powerfull one. There is no central authority for these terrorists so they are insignificant in their pathethic attempts, nothing more then sporadic clashes. Good for Iran regarding this.

just build a wall that separates access between the two countries, box them in and wipe them out...

easy

What is the PKK doing in Iran?

You tell me, its news to me that PKK are or ever have been in Iran.

From my understanding there are multiple terrorist organisations with in Iran not just PJAK. Other organisations such as PDKI and PAK comes to mind.

I thought they were based in Iraq. Saddam hosted them before, then the Americans turned a blind eye and now Iraq is in shambles again with the Americans supporting them.

just build a wall
And make Zimbabwe pay for it!

You tell me, its news to me that PKK are or ever have been in Iran.

I thought they were based in Iraq. Saddam hosted them before, then the Americans turned a blind eye and now Iraq is in shambles again with the Americans supporting them.

And make Zimbabwe pay for it!
To be exact "saddam backed pkk" are you serious wasn't iran who backed puk pkk and armed them against saddam I mean halabja gas attack has a reason !!!

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom