What's new

Kurdish PKK down US predator drone

Major Shaitan Singh

Reaction score
Country
India
The PKK is claiming to have downed a Turkish Heron and just released a video of wreckage only problem is parts laying around site match some parts from Predator drone and not Heron and number of parts have labels intact marked as General Atomic manufacturer

Last edited by a moderator:
Turkiye does not have predator, but the predator is being used by American technicians in Turkiye. I do not think PKK downed the predator because those terrorists do not have that capability when we consider the altitude (30,000 feet) predator flights.

attachment.php

It is a predator and what it was doing in Kurdish region. Apart of GA marked parts, Rotax 914 engine is clearly visible among the debris

Heron also use Rotax-914.
But yeah, after watching the video this is definitely Predator family, not Heron.

Crashed i think.... Lets wait what the americans gonna say about. Stupid pkk they think they shot down a Turkish uav...

Can any Turkish member tell me how PKK receive these weapons to fight Turkish army.

Anything crash in that part of Turkey will eventually become a tool for PKK propaganda. I mean, these are the people who hit submarines in Eastern Turkey and shoot at least 5 helicopters and 7 jets in every clash.

If a passanger plane belongs to some Latin American country crash in that region, that plane will magically become a Turkish military plane, and the monkeys will claim that they shoot it with AKs. :disagree:

There are lots of idiots falling for that propaganda though...

Can any Turkish member tell me how PKK receive these weapons to fight Turkish army.

PKK is probably the most supported terrorist organization in the world. Almost every country that has relation with Turkey used it at least once as a tool.

When you have enough money it is not very difficult to buy arms from black markets in mid-east.

PKK's money sources:

- Illegal drug trade (Afganistan-Iran-Iraq-Turkey-Europe route)
- Human trafficking (to Europe)
- Extortion ( from Kurdish origined businessmen both in Turkey and Europe)
- Smuggling (cigarette, alcoholic drinks, gasoline etc from Iran,Iraq, Syria to Turkey and vice versa)
- Robbery (When you hear news that PKK makes road control points in SE Turkey it also means they are robbing people)
- Hijacking
- Etc etc etc

Also PKK co-operates and works as a sub-contractor for foreign secret services that wants to de-stabilise Turkey and the med-east region. By this way PKK gets many privileges.

Did Turkey or American came with any conclusion that how it went down.... does PKK has capability to shoot down drone like predator... are they more advance than Taliban .....

Iran should get the garbage of this crash and pass it to India too... we can learn the technology.

Back
Top Bottom