What's new

KUWAIT HAS A RACIST AND DISCRIMINATORY GOVERNMENT

Talking about Blind and Idiots i am replying to one right now which part of the Pakistanis are banned from Kuwait you don't get and here is the worst part stupids still pretend its not happening.

Hey idiot, I was replying to this post.

All Arabs are racists to other Muslims.. even Non Muslims treat us better thn Saudis..sad but true

You thanked it, so you probably have a brain of a fish to forget so quickly

Then don't go to Kuwait and avoid the situation. Some people are deliberately subjecting themselves to discriminatory actions by visiting such countries.

Kuwait is an insignificant country which most people cannot even see on a map. Stupid decisions like this show how in over their heads the government of Kuwait is.

confused. Bangladesh name is not in the list. Arabs are most racist to Bangladeshis. So this ban has nothing to do with racism!

This ban has nothing to do with racism neither Discriminations ,I have a friiend who works in the ministry of interior in kuwait. he told me that ban was imposed coz the security situtation in this countries (Banned countries) including pakistan is not stable and as per kuwait govt and secondly also it was also imposed on the instruction of US govt coz a large number of american military is based in kuwait so it was imposed on the security grounds of american military , so as per the kuwait govt unless the security situations in these countries tunrns stable the ban won'r be lifted ---

We Pakistanis should **** on Kuwait. I hope all Pakistanis withdraw from this crappy oil rich country.

We Pakistanis should **** on Kuwait. I hope all Pakistanis withdraw from this crappy oil rich country.

Oh, **** at once?! literally speaking, you can by doing that cover the country with several lays of shits and yet change it into a jungle as these shits work as a manure just like India. Good for you Razpak!:azn:

Kuwait is an insignificant country which most people cannot even see on a map. Stupid decisions like this show how in over their heads the government of Kuwait is.

If Bush and his followers cannot find it on the map it does not mean everyone else is like him

It is with great regret I am posting this thread. The government of Kuwait has put a discriminatory ban on the Citizens of five nations including Pakistan, Syria,Iran,Afghanistan, and Yemen from entering that country. The ban has been there for almost 3 years and Kuwaiti Government is not lifting it neither it is hinting at lifting it anytime soon..The reason given a few years back was " unstable political situation" in the banned countries but now it has changed to"Demographic changes" in Kuwait.In short, No logical reason has yet been given by the officials and they stay tight lipped on this.As a consequence hundred of families are suffering and locked away from seeing their loved ones as Visit visas for next of kin are also banned in addition to other types of visas. I, myself am stranded here as my family is there and i cannot go. The visas are not even issued on humanitarian grounds. All our embassy in Kuwait is doing is to "Appeal" to them in seminars and thats pretty much it. Kuwait embassy in Islamabad however denies that the visa ban is even there.We feel so helpless ..:frown:

Don't be silly ...

We visited Kuweit few months ago, with Visa on Arrival along with the family.

I have no soft corner for "Yahood al Khaleej " but
WHY did you post a thread without correct information ?

Then don't go to Kuwait and avoid the situation. Some people are deliberately subjecting themselves to discriminatory actions by visiting such countries.
If you read my starting post carefully, I said MY FAMILY IS THERE...

As much as i hate American policies.i appreciate them for the fact that they didnot ban visas like this even after 9/11 when they had some strong"secuirty" reasons for doing so..I do not recall any bomb going off in Kuwait or some building falling down and it got traced back to Pakistan

Don't be silly ...

We visited Kuweit few months ago, with Visa on Arrival along with the family.

I have no soft corner for "Yahood al Khaleej " but
WHY did you post a thread without correct information ?
on aPaistani PAssport?
Do you think i am lying..Please donot accuse us of lying if you cannot understand our suffering....My PARENTS are there...i have spent my whole life there.you think i would just make up news?....Pathetic....
https://www.facebook.com/kuwaitvisa
Visit this page and talk to the people there....

confused. Bangladesh name is not in the list. Arabs are most racist to Bangladeshis. So this ban has nothing to do with racism!

simply because Kuwait already send back home all Bangladeshi workers and stop visa since 3-4 years :rofl:

Visa ban on 6 lifted ‘Close kin’

KUWAIT CITY, Oct 19: The General Immigration Department has lifted a ban on the issuance of family visit visas for the first degree relatives of the citizens of six countries — Yemen, Syria, Iraq, Iran, Afghanistan and Pakistan, say security sources.

Sources revealed the director of the department, Major General Kamel Al-Awadhi, on Wednesday met the directors of immigration departments in various governorates to discuss the issue. Sources confirmed he instructed the directors to process the family visit visa applications for the first degree relatives of expatriates from the abovementioned countries.

Sources also added all residency-related transactions for those who entered the country before imposing the ban will be processed provided the corresponding fines are paid at the concerned immigration department.
The transactions are of those expatriates whose families entered the country on dependent visas, completed all the health and other formalities but their residence was not stamped after the ban was imposed.

Visa ban on 6 lifted

Back
Top Bottom