What's new

Kuwait mulls death penalty for insulting God, Prophet

Would someone tell me when did that happened.I did not read that anywhere.

Please do that.Just make sure that people you are returning are not radicalised.Probably you would be able to fill their places by people who wish genocide upon Arabs in earnest.

It may not be business of Indians to lecture Arabs on their Internal matters but the way things are in most of arab countries,even Burma may choose to do so.

This comes from a guy living in a nation where the father strangles the life out of a his newborn girl.

Millions of little girls have been killed by these enlightened folks.

Million of Indians have no problem in livin in the middle east, and crticizing it.

Then don't go beggin the Arabs for work, or use the money you earn from the ME.

I don't see Indians stampeding out of those forsaken lands.

Million of Indians have no problem in livin in the middle east, and crticizing it.

And how many bangladeshis do you see doing the same in US? :lol:

To answer your off topic rant, the less we talk about Bangladeshi of ten illegal immigrants in US, Arab countries, India the better.

Well obviously any human being should be enraged by this. You will get criticized if you are living in the 7th century and behaving like an uncivilized brute. Let go of these medieval uncivilized behaviour and join the rest of the world in 2012. If you believe in your religion good for you, but going around and handing death sentences to people who just spoke out what they believe in is the height of being uncivilized. Have the same standards for Muslims and non-Muslims. Your lot is free to go around chanting all kinds of jingoistic BS towards other religions and non-believers(as seen on PDF), but the moment someone does the same against you it becomes a death sentence? Grow up. Its called freedom of speech, if you didnt like what he said rebuff his argument with logical points or even say something bad about his beliefs. Giving him the death sentence is religious extremism and fundamentalism.

To answer your off topic rant, the less we talk about Bangladeshi of ten illegal immigrants in US, Arab countries, India the better.

Well obviously any human being should be enraged by this. You will get criticized if you are living in the 7th century and behaving like an uncivilized brute. Let go of these medieval uncivilized behaviour and join the rest of the world in 2012. If you believe in your religion good for you, but going around and handing death sentences to people who just spoke out what they believe in is the height of being uncivilized. Have the same standards for Muslims and non-Muslims. Your lot is free to go around chanting all kinds of jingoistic BS towards other religions and non-believers(as seen on PDF), but the moment someone does the same against you it becomes a death sentence? Grow up. Its called freedom of speech, if you didnt like what he said rebuff his argument with logical points or even say something bad about his beliefs. Giving him the death sentence is religious extremism and fundamentalism.
Freedom of speech always has its limits. In Germany and France if you publicly question a historical event(Holocaust) you rot in jail. These are laws of the land, if you don't like them then don't come.

The 7th century practice such as killing the baby girls ? The Arabs stopped doing it , I hear you Indians hi-5 each other after killin the baby girl, or killin the babygirl and the mother. What about not letting people eatin beef. Why the damn cow is worth more than a human being ?

So tell me you mal-nourished Indian when will your kind stop the slaughter of the little girls ? Why do you hate little girls so much ?
Why do you kill people when they show strong feelin toward your krishna ?

Whats up with cuttin hands of the dalit ?

Oh, We got your drift. But how do you explain the killing of some cartoonist in his own country for his sarcastic cartoons on Prophet Mohammad. I don't remember any Pakistani PDF'ian taking it in stride thinking he did it in his own country. Such a hypocrites you guys are.
And where exactly the cartoonist was killed? would you be kind enough to leave the details. Blowing things out of proportion to make a fallacious argument, is so much of a habit for you people, isn't it?

The 7th century practice such as killing the baby girls ? The Arabs stopped doing it , I hear you Indians hi-5 each other after killin the baby girl, or killin the babygirl and the mother. What about not letting people eatin beef. Why the damn cow is worth more than a human being ?

So tell me you mal-nourished Indian when will your kind stop the slaughter of the little girls ? Why do you hate little girls so much ?

\

This was a rant.

it is not proper argument... picking up individual cases to counter a law applicable to whole country... Rapes happen in all countries... then this debate should end here itself coz as per you all countries promote rape..!!

i mean use common sense to see what u r countering with!! No LAW in any country supports rape or no law in India says kill baby girls. It is individuals who do it, its not a law. Not difficult to get i hope.

Furthur it is a law but it seems too disproportionate a punishment. I mean jail term of 5-6 months or other is sufficient to make people not do such things. Death is taking such things justttt too far and definately too disproportionate and shows badly on the rule creator's mentality.

Freedom of speech always has its limits. In Germany and France if you publicly question a historical event(Holocaust) you rot in jail. These are laws of the land, if you don't like them then don't come.

Why do people keep saying this BS "Dont like it dont come".
Trust me I aint in any hurry to come there. I am very happy here in Canada. But I will continue speaking out for the rights of the opressed minorities anywhere in the world, who are being bullied by the majority. You do know that this German/French law was bought in because a lot of Nazi lovers were publishing books that the Holocaust was a lie right? The holocaust is not something petty like insulting someone's religion. There is a BIG difference between publishing lies in Textbooks to brainwashing an entire generation of a nation with a lie versus something petty like what is happening in Kuwait. All you are doing sadly is encouraging fundamentalism and extremism in your nation.

Deal with it...

Really? Got any proof? Not contrived up 'evidences' but proof? Sounds pretty insulting to me.
Repeating my words on me, hardly makes your diatribe any effective, as i am not the one, being all touchy about Kuwaiti's passing this law, while claiming to be the champions of ''Democracy".:whistle:
Can you describe how humans were created, other than having to rely on your ''Darwinist Monkey To Human Theory'' :cheesy:

Repeating my words on me, hardly makes your diatribe any effective, as i am not the one, being all touchy about Kuwaiti's passing this law, while claiming to be the champions of ''Democracy".:whistle:
Can you describe how humans were created, other than having to rely on your ''Darwinist Monkey To Human Theory'' :cheesy:

Man ignorance has no limits. Its called evolution. If you had gone to a school in your life, you would know what that means.

Hah. No offence taken.

I don't need to make any arguments about Zakir Naik's so called videos. They are out for everyone to see. If you can't see the absurdity in the arguments then I cannot help you.

Blasphemy laws keeping bigots and islamaphones in check?
We see how well it works in keeping the bigots in check in Pakistan. It just encourages those guys.

The argument was not about Dr. Nyke, I only used him as an example. I could have listed 10 other names. The fact that you are fixated on him makes be believe that you didn't understand my argument but still felt compelled to reply.

And why are you changing the topic?
We are talking about Kuwait not Pakistan.
Kindly stay on topic.

I get where the law makers are going, but doing illegal things (corruption)is also considered being disrespectful to God.

Back
Top Bottom