What's new

Kuwait visa restrictions for Pakistanis

Status
Not open for further replies.
stop blaming kuwait for god sake, its not their fault, its our government, our corrupt leaders, our country has the potential to be one of the finest country in the world, but its not because of corruption and selfishness. Now we need to stop blaming others and its time to get rid of these corrupt leader in this coming election.

Pakistan Zindabad.

Chicha...the leaders you are cursing, they did not came from Sky...they are among you only...If you forgot I will remind you that ...they were sent by you only…Moral is …FIRST CORRECT YOURSELF, BEFORE BLAMING OTHERS….Kaho Miya Kaishi Kahi….

Chicha...the leaders you are cursing, they did not came from Sky...they are among you only...If you forgot I will remind you that ...they were sent by you only…Moral is …FIRST CORRECT YOURSELF, BEFORE BLAMING OTHERS….Kaho Miya Kaishi Kahi….

You are right, leaders are only the reflection of the people, and to be honest i have seen Pakistanis on this very forum twisting facts to meet their personal agenda/intentions, like this one member (won't mention his name) twisted the title of a article to further his own agenda (which was to bash Pashtuns) and i caught him red handed and pointed his deliberate attempt to change the actual title of the original article to further his own agenda.

The people must rid themselves of corruption, greed, and selfishness, only then will we have better leadership from amongst us.

Kuwaits are just like Indians in terms of serving their gora sahabs.

one problem with pakistanis is that they try to drag india into every matteri now thread is about Kuwait but what to do you guys can't control yourself from dragging India into matter but now you raise question. Let me know who is getting financial help from USA, who is flying f16, and who is mum on US drone attacks despite of death of many pakistani people. You decide who is serving goras.

I remember this rumour was spread last year and later the Kuwaiti officials rejected this rumour by saying they have not issued any statement like that. We have discussed this matter in detail but later we came to know that the news is nothing but a rumour. You posted from Dawn news blog so please provide credible source of this news before I can consider reopening this thread. Here is what the Kuwaiti Foreign office had to say on this matter

ISLAMABAD - The Foreign Office on Monday rejected as baseless the news item published in some Kuwaiti newspapers, claiming that entry and work permit visas would not issued to Pakistani nationals. “The Embassy of Kuwait in Islamabad has confirmed to the Ministry of Foreign Affairs that the news item published in some Kuwaiti newspapers, claiming that entry visas and work permit visas for Pakistani nationals have been stopped, is baseless and incorrect,” said a foreign office statement. The embassy had further assured that the Kuwaiti government had not issued any instructions about the subject.

Source: Kuwait didn

A non friendly act by an Arab country

Kuwait visa restrictions for Pakistanis

THERE is a total ban on all types of visas for Pakistanis in Kuwait. The ban, imposed on nationals from Syria, Iraq, Iran, Afghanistan and Pakistan, includes suspending all tourism, visit and trade visas as well as visas sponsored by spouses.

It is indeed the prerogative of the Kuwaiti government to hire immigrant workers from any country. However Pakistanis already working in Kuwait must be governed by laws so as not to put them under additional emotional stress, resulting from forced separation from their families.

There have been a number of cases where families have been sent back to Pakistan after paying a hefty penalty since even after the completion of medical, fingerprinting and other formalities, residence visa was not stamped.

Scores of letters from resident Pakistanis in Kuwait appear in local newspapers on a regular basis pleading with the government of Kuwait to issue family visas and not to separate children from parents, and husbands from wives.

To all these queries newspapers respond by writing: “As this is a government decision, it is useless to approach any official. No one can do anything until the government lifts the ban.

The only thing you (Pakistanis) can do is approach your (Pakistani) embassy to ask the Pakistan government to intervene by sending a senior official to Kuwait to discuss the issue. There is no other remedy at the moment.”

Also the ban has been attributed to the ‘difficult security conditions in the five countries’ and to the tendency among nationals of the five countries to apply for visas to bring in relatives who face or could face arrest by local authorities.

We have been authors of our own misfortune.

The ethnic and sectarian bloodshed taking place in Pakistan is well reported here in the media. There was a time when Pakistanis commanded a certain amount of respect.

Prime Minister Gilani visited Kuwait about a year back but as expected nothing came out for the common man.

As they say, hope is the common man’s bread, so I can only hope that the Government of Pakistan would take up this matter with the Government of Kuwait and request it to open at least family visas on compassionate and humanitarian grounds.

NASIR KHAN
Kuwait

Kuwait visa restrictions for Pakistanis | DAWN.COM

Scores will be settled once the days comes, kuwait still remains inside the circle of pakistanS misille target range.
Because only one rule is running this world! & its might is right!
That all I can say!

Scores will be settled once the days comes, kuwait still remains inside the circle of pakistanS misille target range.
Because only one rule is running this world! & its might is right!
That all I can say!

kuwait falls in range of pakistani missiles so nuke them too right lol:disagree::rofl:

Any Pakistani in Kuwait should slap himself for even going to that dustbowl.

Who wana go to kuwait anyway? no one goes there except illiterate man power.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom