What's new

Kya Aaj Hm Apny Pakistan Ki Qadr Krty Hein??

Mujahid e Pakistan

New Recruit

Reaction score

Pakistan….
2nd Largest Salt Mine.
5th Largest Gold Mine.
7th Largest Copper Mine.
5th Largest Coal Reserves

Still Begging From IMF?

7th With Nuclear Bomb
6th Largest Army

Still Silent On Drone Attacks?

11th Largest Wheat Producer
12th Largest Rice Producer

Still 40 Percent Hardly Get Food To Eat?

Think…..It…!

Why Is Pakistan Is In Such Position
Do The Leadership Is To Be Blamed Or ?

Plz Fwd The Msg And Spread Awareness

‘Be The Change U Want To See” …:pakistan::pakistan::pakistan:

Pakistan….
2nd Largest Salt Mine.
5th Largest Gold Mine.
7th Largest Copper Mine.

Still Begging From IMF?

7th With Nuclear Bomb
6th Largest Army

Think…..It…!

With statistics and posts with inferences like these, no wonder Pakistan produces so many "Water Car Engineers" instead of Real Engineers. Where the heck have statistics about Gold Mines have come from ? What is the ash-content of the Coal sources that could be utilized for generating energy ? Are they Anthracite or of Lignite varieties ? Can they be effectively utilized for industrial grade energy production ? And secondly, what does Having Nukes got to do with being silent on Drone Attacks ? Does having the Kth Largest Army stopped the TTP from conducting Terrorist attacks ?

All in All, this is a Thread that needs to be sent to the Deleted list toot-sweet, as it is high on EQ and low on IQ.

once america leaves at least two thirds of the problems u list will go away. rest has to do with feudal structure that needs to be demolished and bringing in effective & efficient governance. its long overdue

Pakistan….
2nd Largest Salt Mine.
5th Largest Gold Mine.
7th Largest Copper Mine.

Still Begging From IMF?

7th With Nuclear Bomb
6th Largest Army

Think…..It…!

is there any proof that pakistan has the 5th largest coal reserves? i mean besides hearing from pakistani sources i havent seen this any where else.

Pakistan….
2nd Largest Salt Mine.
5th Largest Gold Mine.
7th Largest Copper Mine.

Still Begging From IMF?

7th With Nuclear Bomb
6th Largest Army

Think…..It…!

good read, plz allow me to copy it for the site mentioned in my signature

With all these resources and power described above ... the choice of majority illiterate Pakistanis has ensured bad governance and a battered , corruption -infested economy , more gloom awaited .

is there any proof that pakistan has the 5th largest coal reserves? i mean besides hearing from pakistani sources i havent seen this any where else.

Depends on what type of coal reserves are you talking about. Our biggest coal reserves found in Thar are very high in moisture content so unfit for our current electricity generation plants.

With statistics and posts with inferences like these, no wonder Pakistan produces so many "Water Car Engineers" instead of Real Engineers. Where the heck have statistics about Gold Mines have come from ? What is the ash-content of the Coal sources that could be utilized for generating energy ? Are they Anthracite or of Lignite varieties ? Can they be effectively utilized for industrial grade energy production ? And secondly, what does Having Nukes got to do with being silent on Drone Attacks ? Does having the Kth Largest Army stopped the TTP from conducting Terrorist attacks ?

All in All, this is a Thread that needs to be sent to the Deleted list toot-sweet, as it is high on EQ and low on IQ.

Thar coalfield - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia (Coal )
Reko Diq - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia (Gold and Copper)
Khewra Salt Mine - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia (Salt)

Have a good read. Statistics are very much true.
Minerals and Gem Stone Sectors

With all these resources and power described above ... the choice of majority illiterate Pakistanis has ensured bad governance and a battered , corruption -infested economy , more gloom awaited .
You can make the change! Ask not what the country can do for you but what you can do for your country.

Caste your vote and elect the right people. It's no use bellyaching and expect all the problems to magically go away.

country_zps9df971b1.jpg

From personal experiance-Qadar nahi kartay... sirf qadar hi nahi qartay...

Woh log jo qadar kartey hain-unko jail tak puhcha deytey, maar deytey hain aur zulm kartey hai unkey saath. This is what our government does to its people. Its as if they do it on purpose so that there isn't even one person left who loves and respects his nation.

Does having the 4th Largest Army stopped the Kasaab And Company from conducting Terrorist attacks??? :raise: Apni Nafrat ka izhaar wahan karo jahan munasib ho... do not troll

Back
Top Bottom