What's new

[Ladakh] Chinese Captured Several Indian Soldiers, After Indian Captured Chinese Messenger

Chinese is really serious this time, with this Long-Range Artillery System. They can easily bombard outskirts of Delhi from their Territory.
If this happen, indian supply lines to the frontline can be destroyed easily.
View attachment 639392
View attachment 639391
View attachment 639390

Now I know, why indian afraid to escalate conflict with China :D
@rott
LOL one in the Image is not

PCL 191 but Chinese Smerch copy PHL-3 :lol::lol:

maxresdefault.jpg

:disagree::disagree:
LOL This Piece of Cake for this ;);););)

kcRuuBk9btqAGvIG1mdR1YW6dOmAZKK05qlz99qbwG4Qy2tUDlGtVttmLZ_gExb5-Hc4bkTKsuie3dZ4OL5I8V5xxRUqR-4x4nDkoF7S3YLFGqXA0AU-yedCt3XXPP_kfd1FrOZ46MrhN_zqImhdBkyzmjlwZHXqjpD9d8WKdR0ZLaAXZ8Q2qao

or this:disagree::disagree::coffee:

8c455bb4_09cf_44a0_ac21_7612961efc5e.jpg

Attachments

• upload_2020-6-7_23-43-22.jpeg
    upload_2020-6-7_23-43-22.jpeg
    5.4 KB · Views: 21
In the Video Indian Soldiers are Wearing BPJ And Ballistic Helmets

that is missing in the image

So Definitely Its not same incident

Image Also has Boat In Back end Which nullify your theory

Also Captured PLA Soldier is in Different Attire one in picture

There Lot Of Anomalies in Image And videos that only depict that Incident Not same

Nice Nice Try
Good catch buddy!! Chinese are delusional with CCP propaganda.

What good catch, mr indian.
Your countrymen already busted several pages before

Keep in denial, my indian friend :enjoy:

China 5th Gen Stealth Fighter (J-20) will easily penetrate your airspace and get Superiority against your old 3rd and 4th Gen fighters :dirol:
53ed1838ly1gdm9tmfh4aj21c00u04qp.jpg

49854040402_878d6be111_k.jpg

49853207758_4645d3fea7_k.jpg

49854043957_6fb9741013_k.jpg

593781c2ly1gdwrnu2nycj20u014pq6g.jpg

49854047077_e567b7f419_k.jpg

Last edited:

China 5th Gen Stealth Fighter (J-20) will easily penetrate your airspace and get Superiority against your 3rd and 4th Gen fighters :dirol:
View attachment 639414
View attachment 639413
View attachment 639412
LOL First Make Damn thing operational

Its Flying Tank:crazy::crazy:

LOL Had Substandard in EW And Sensor fusion than Eurofighter And Rafale :D:Dor even Su-35

Don't Wory It coming just Matter of months

Its not there Fault buddy

They don't have Google access or Free Internet Poor CCP :disagree::disagree:

Its Flying Tank

LOL Had Substandard in EW And Sensor fusion than Eurofighter And Rafale :D:Dof Su-35

Whatever you say, my indian friend :enjoy:
Good luck fighting Chinese 5th Gen Air Force with your old 3rd and 4th gen air force.

Whatever you say, my indian friend :enjoy:
Good luck fighting Chinese 5th Gen Air Force with your old 3rd and 4th gen air force.
LOL
Like i said First Make the Damn thing operational for war

I Doubt PLAF Will take risk to burst It Flying tank bubble

Just one thing stealth is not the ultimate word in air battle, All of you are only considering Frontal RCS , the RCS is much bigger in other angles , Canards slightly add RCS but at the same time sligh reduces the RCS from the rear , if we apply the same rule .

Moreover Radars will not be able to track Stealthy Aircrafts from long distance but still it can detect the presence by some unusual Blips in their Radar, that is fade contacts . They will immediately alerted in the presence of Stealth aircraft .

Su 57 is a perfect example of antistealth , it has enough Stealth to delay the detection when ever the adversaries detect Su 57 enemies also fell into the Sensor coverage of Su 57 , and with its superior kinematics Su 57 can defeat almost anything in the air , J20 is not capable as Su 57 .

Moreover everything is based on tactics

LOL
Like i said First Make the Damn thing operational for war

I Doubt PLAF Will take risk to burst It Flying tank bubble

Just one thing stealth is not the ultimate word in air battle, All of you are only considering Frontal RCS , the RCS is much bigger in other angles , Canards slightly add RCS but at the same time sligh reduces the RCS from the rear , if we apply the same rule .

Moreover Radars will not be able to track Stealthy Aircrafts from long distance but still it can detect the presence by some unusual Blips in their Radar, that is fade contacts . They will immediately alerted in the presence of Stealth aircraft .

Su 57 is a perfect example of antistealth , it has enough Stealth to delay the detection when ever the adversaries detect Su 57 enemies also fell into the Sensor coverage of Su 57 , and with its superior kinematics Su 57 can defeat almost anything in the air , J20 is not capable as Su 57 .

Moreover everything is based on tactics

But.. apparently India dsnt have Su57. Nor Rafael is available as of now. Probably will take a few years before any Sqn of Rafael is made combat ready. By then Ofcourse the world will progress even further.

Indian army will hold itself pretty well against any Chinese aggression, however lets not delude ourselves by believing that airforce of today is capable of stoping a surprise air raid by J20. If i remember correctly Pakistan with boderline 4thgen crafts dropped ammunition and returned unharmed despite giving a headsup with prior warning

Last edited:
Chinese is really serious this time, with this Long-Range Artillery System. They can easily bombard outskirts of Delhi from their Territory.
If this happen, indian supply lines to the frontline can be destroyed easily.
View attachment 639392
View attachment 639391
View attachment 639390

Now I know, why indian afraid to escalate conflict with China :D
@rott

That looks like PHL-03 not PCL-191.

That's how PCL-191 looks like.
5df05096fd9db27b2a6c6092

Pakistan will not jump into war with india till india china war starts n intensifies...till then silence will be observed by our side...
Plans are already in place...what people Thinks higher ups are sleeping n not getting info

China 5th Gen Stealth Fighter (J-20) will easily penetrate your airspace and get Superiority against your old 3rd and 4th Gen fighters :dirol:
View attachment 639414
View attachment 639413
View attachment 639412

Its Flying Tank:crazy::crazy:

LOL Had Substandard in EW And Sensor fusion than Eurofighter And Rafale :D:Dor even Su-35

Its not there Fault buddy

They don't have Google access or Free Internet Poor CCP :disagree::disagree:

Yes buddy, Their world view revolves around CCP propaganda.

Well after traveling 350km, This rocket can't pick leaf. We all know chinese quality. Even more when chinese themself said cheap.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom