What's new

Lahore now the cleanest big city in Pakistan, and greener too. New imagery here!!

It will. And that too without the billion ganja puting all of Pakistan's money in it. Check Peshawar thread

Do you know about NFC provincial distribution? If you dont know anything then i will suggest you to stop ur proganda campaign and have fun where ever u r.
So they are not spending billions in Peshawar. Money is coming from sky? I heard they are building 55B BTS in Peshawar.

and karachi is becoming most polluted in the world thanks to bhutoo and army who doesnt take any action against corruption in sindh

even voters are not taking notice of corruption there. how can you blame army there?

After eating majority of Pakistan's development budget if it still doesn't look clean then God help us.
critics critics and critics.

Spending on health an education alone without providing sourcing of employment is not development. Would you like to have a job that pays so that you can pay your medical bill and your child's tuition when needed, or be an unemployed stay at home father with your kids going to public school and Govt. paying for the bill when you or any of your family member gets sick?
Sure... But:

Metro doesn't provide jobs... It provides transportation? Which could be handled by running more inter city buses alone.

Govt hospitals provide free healthcare.. Or at least that's the idea.

M talking about ur claim for Peshawar will be better than Lahore.
Actually cities like Peshawar and Quetta have alot of potential..

It should not be an either-or proposition. How can you choose to make that distinction? If you think Infrastructural development is less important, then go see Karachi.
Better usage of public funds.

You seem to think Lahore is so awesome and all..

Visit Jinnah hospital and come back to tell his about it.

Sure it shouldn't be either.... But health and education should be given priority over roads and janglaz.

Well Many cities have their own Potential, Lahore has rich culture as well as High literacy with capital of 110million people. It will always b ahead in many things.

I onlye have issue with people when inspite of criticizing their own Govt. they bring Punjab and Lahore. Like Some are saying Lahore budget is coming from other province. M from other city i have my own concerns. but mostly its problem with our people they will give vote to those A@@ hole who will do nothing and then they will get vote again.

Last edited:
If karachi is not comparable to kochi on many factors as above, how it can compare to Mumbai ,which is one of the world's financial capital, holding 3.35 trillion dollar combined market cap stock exchange ?

@Shane @Well.wisher @Spring Onion @Awan68 @Mugwop @RealNapster @Imran Khan @snow lake @Starlord @Basel @Zibago @Draco.IMF @Winchester @shahbaz baig

Where you plugging this non sense from ? Kochi? wtf is kochi? never heard of it. Any worth city mentioned in India comparable to Karachi is mumbai. And Mumbai itself is like a dirt bag in comparison to karachi , why I say this, because I got family members who are Indian citizens and visit Karachi often and they can easily see the comparison between the two cities. I always find them in awe of Karachi and its grandeur, you have no bloody clue how big karachi is. It is itself a phenomena, a self sustaining entity , it is just not a world biggest metropolis, its much more then that.

Still can't decipher when Lahore has elitist hospitals, why Sharif's head to London...??

According to Dr. Shahida A Khawaja, Chief Executive at National Hospital, the newly designed floor is a great prospect to promote luxurious healthcare, attracting medical tourism in the country where global standard treatment can be given to the patients.

1.jpg

44-e1473080985183.jpg

2-e1473081231956.jpg

National_Hospital_01.jpg

National_Hospital_03.jpg

National_Hospital_04.jpg

National_Hospital_05.jpg

If karachi is not comparable to kochi on many factors as above, how it can compare to Mumbai ,which is one of the world's financial capital, holding 3.35 trillion dollar combined market cap stock exchange ?

@Shane @Well.wisher @Spring Onion @Awan68 @Mugwop @RealNapster @Imran Khan @snow lake @Starlord @Basel @Zibago @Draco.IMF @Winchester @shahbaz baig

Market capitalization of BSE was at about $2 trillion, not 3.35 trillion
http://www.business-standard.com/ar...lub-as-sensex-crosses-30k-117042600624_1.html

Sure... But:

Metro doesn't provide jobs... It provides transportation? Which could be handled by running more inter city buses alone.

WoW, Just WOW;
So in your opinion UK. USA, Japan, China etc are all fools, imbeciles that run huge metro trains, metro buses in their metropolises

Govt hospitals provide free healthcare.. Or at least that's the idea.
Where have to seen that government provide "FREE" healthcare to all citizens?
Have you any idea how healthcare systems work in different countries?

Like what? I am eager to know.
What industry can readily be establish in these two cities and by whom?

Better usage of public funds.

You seem to think Lahore is so awesome and all..

Visit Jinnah hospital and come back to tell his about it.

Sure it shouldn't be either.... But health and education should be given priority over roads and janglaz.

So you should campaign in KPK to scrape the Rs.55 Billion Peshawar metro bus project....OK.

Still can't decipher when Lahore has elitist hospitals, why Sharif's head to London...??

According to Dr. Shahida A Khawaja, Chief Executive at National Hospital, the newly designed floor is a great prospect to promote luxurious healthcare, attracting medical tourism in the country where global standard treatment can be given to the patients.

1.jpg

44-e1473080985183.jpg

2-e1473081231956.jpg

National_Hospital_01.jpg

National_Hospital_03.jpg

National_Hospital_04.jpg

National_Hospital_05.jpg
mujhy beemar hona hai or yahan rehna hai 20 saal

It will. And that too without the billion ganja puting all of Pakistan's money in it. Check Peshawar thread
Dear Baradar
Sad reality is that, it is not going to happen.

Then why foreign tourists not willing to travel to lahore like delhi, mumbai etc?

If this girl didn't come to Delhi for operation on time, she will die in lahore, A big thanks to Delhi

@dexter @Syed1. @Devil Soul @Imran Khan @Dark Lord Forever @HAIDER @Lahore_PAF @PatriotLover
You must have known about medical tourism worldwide; millions of people all over travel for medical services, nothing special or extraordinary about it. Whoever can afford travels for the best.
http://timesofindia.indiatimes.com/...of-medical-attention/articleshow/49474537.cms
And I reckon, Indians do travel abroad for medical treatment.

Civil people are always kind and thankful to other, especially to person that of been any help to them.

What is your point?

WoW, Just WOW;
So in your opinion UK. USA, Japan, China etc are all fools, imbeciles that run huge metro trains, metro buses in their metropolises
WOW, Jus WOW,
Comparing developed nations with one of th heat education and healthcare systems?

Wow just wow, they dont have expensive BRTs rather metros "real" ones... that transport millions of people everyday.. "millions" "every day".. and have extensive inter city bus transport system that actually works!

NY,Beijing or Tokyo didnt spend billions of fukin overhead bridges,seperate tracks for expensive buses! Neither did they invest in metro instead of healthcare and education.

Neither do they have dumbass and ubber expensive "danish" schools..

Where have to seen that government provide "FREE" healthcare to all citizens?
Have you any idea how healthcare systems work in different countries?

No, i dont.. i however do know about the healthcare policy of Pakistan and nepotism? Would you want me to explain.

Like what? I am eager to know.
What industry can readily be establish in these two cities and by whom?

Had your lahori highness ever visited anyother province.. your highness wouod knows about the provincial capitals and the potential they have.. in almost egery field, economic or otherwise.

KPK and Balochistan are both mineral,gemstone and other natural resources.. not counting the agricultural field (most of the fruit you find in lahore like Apples,grapes,pomegranates,dry fruits,dates) comes from there.

So you should campaign in KPK to scrape the Rs.55 Billion Peshawar metro bus project....OK.

Im from balochistan and not an PTI follower or party worker.

Dear nooni toon.

@Shane @Well.wisher @Spring Onion @Awan68 @Mugwop @RealNapster @Imran Khan

Mumbai has two stock exchanges BSE and NSE and combined stock market cap is 3.35 trillion dollar

Whether medical tourism is extra ordinary or not, you can ask those visited india from pakistan, as they know the pain to get visa and all other difficulties and sufferings, which there own country not able to provide.

That's what i am telling, you never heard a city in india, but that city itself is better in many aspect than the so called largest city of pakistan.It's like saying let's say 'Indians not heard a pakistani city,but that city is having good hospitals,airports,metros,malls than biggest city of india like Mumbai'.Can you imagine that?Even karachi is big but still its not comparable to Tier2 city like Kochi in many aspect.
Stop tagging me man, its annoying.....

WOW, Jus WOW,
Comparing developed nations with one of th heat education and healthcare systems?

Wow just wow, they dont have expensive BRTs rather metros "real" ones... that transport millions of people everyday.. "millions" "every day".. and have extensive inter city bus transport system that actually works!

NY,Beijing or Tokyo didnt spend billions of fukin overhead bridges,seperate tracks for expensive buses! Neither did they invest in metro instead of healthcare and education.

Neither do they have dumbass and ubber expensive "danish" schools..
Why are you so angry.........?
What is your point exactly..............? You scrambled thoughts/ravings are not making any sense?
Only Developed nations should have the BRTs or Metros, in your opinion..? Why the developing countries like, China, India, Mexico, Brazil etc investing in Mass Transit Projects now for their massive cities: Do you consider Pakistan should only construct Mass Transit Projects only after it become "developed"?
BRTs are expensive in your opinion, and what you reckon, "real metros" will be cheaper...?
What is your gauge of being expensive? Do you have conducted any cost comparisons... if yes, please do share your wonderful work with us.
What is this..Transporting millions of people every day.....? Lahore Metro Bus on its single route caters to about 180,000 commuters per day, that is, on a single route. With three more routes, this facility will cater to 'millions' of persons per day. We are not a rich nation, it will take time to setup a comprehensive network.

And, FYI, NY,Beijing or Tokyo did spend billions and billions of fukin infrastructure projects over the decades. This is the investment over which any economy is built upon, but I now know that you give a $hit about it.

o, i dont.. i however do know about the healthcare policy of Pakistan and nepotism? Would you want me to explain.

If you don't know about the health care systems, then, what you want to explain?
Why would I be interested in your ravings? Please keep such thoughts to yourself.

Had your lahori highness ever visited anyother province.. your highness wouod knows about the provincial capitals and the potential they have.. in almost egery field, economic or otherwise.

Dear, let me remind you that question was that: What industry can be establish NOW and by whom?

You are one of most Pakistanis that are being fooled by the notion of "Potential". For example, I will quote an typical government or private school of 50 students of Class 5; All health young children, full of potential: what would you see that about 50% will fail in matriculation; Of remaining 50% will fail in intermediate; hardly 3 to 5% will successful (that done justice to their potential), rest will be 2nd division, 3rd division etc.
Manpower: Potential: What are the capabilities that are needed in modern world? My answer.. NONE.

Rivers are following for millions of years;Potential: and how many dams you have constructed in last 30 years.... Check the number of Dams India constructed for this period.
How long have been REKO DEG/SAIN DEK being discovered: Potential: What had been done with this potential? my answer Zero.
Billion and Billion tons of Coal reserves that are known for decades: Potential: what is the outcome? Zero.

Now, Consider the example of JAPAN, and what natural Potential it have: Relatively small population; Small land huge import of food items; no iron reserves, no petroleum or gas reserves, no previous metals reserves that are need in electronic: And this Japan is an economic giant.

Potential means worthless $hit if you are not going to put life long hard efforts, make sacrifices

And this Lahori Highness has traveled far and wide. Please make a note of this.

KPK and Balochistan are both mineral,gemstone and other natural resources.. not counting the agricultural field (most of the fruit you find in lahore like Apples,grapes,pomegranates,dry fruits,dates) comes from there.

As it is evident that agricultural produce at current level is nothing special as these will not lift the living standard of people.
Saindek/Reko Dek example has already been quoted; And you must be aware of the debacle it created.
These mineral resources are only pipe dreams unless someone make a serious and hard effort to utilize; and for these to bear fruit huge capital investments and manpower investments will be needed: and from where these would come from?

Im from balochistan and not an PTI follower or party worker.

Dear nooni toon.

And at the end you need to indulge in personal insults: it must be very satisfying for your ego;
This kind of behavior is common now: This is YOU.

Back
Top Bottom