What's new

Lahore Should Be Developed Like Delhi: Pak Minister

one 60 floor and many clusters of 50-40floor underconstruction.....Delhi is also getting three 80 floor (site preperation,site preparation and proposed)and a 100 floor skyscrapers(site preperation)

ohhh man absolutely delhi is much better.....
it is an ancient city...
Lahore is also ancient and important bt just for attackers in past...
while delhi progressed much in past
today i wish to see delhi in top 8 countries of world......:(
well Lahore...a long way to go...
actually it just started.....for Lahore.

Lohare isnot as much developed as it should be especially in seprate industrial sectore...
1.because every new government start building their own cities i.e zardari =benazirabad and gillani=multan
2-Budget is consumed also on cities arount Lahore to develop them to stop flow of population towards Lahore and this is positive point because in term of population delhi is unbearable....

Lohare isnot as much developed as it should be especially in seprate industrial sectore...
1.because every new government start building their own cities i.e zardari =benazirabad and gillani=multan
2-Budget is consumed also on cities arount Lahore to develop them to stop flow of population towards Lahore and this is positive point because in term of population delhi is unbearable....

delhi also have cities like Gurgaon,Faridabad, Noida ,Meerut and Gaziabad

1.because every new government start building their own cities i.e zardari =benazirabad (i dont remember the name of city it can be zulfiqarabad well whatever it is am sure the other will come into exsistance if ppp will be elected 2nd times) and gillani=multan

In other words, you are not able to separate the chaff from the grain.....lol

It is very difficult when it comes to google.

Just see indians they are completely failed to separate chaff from grain in case of Pakistan majority of the time they speak like they know nothing about Pakistan. :lol:

bt the prob with delhi is over population and alarming crime rate......

Mumbai is even worse.

Just see indians they are completely failed to separate chaff from grain in case of Pakistan majority of the time they speak like they know nothing about Pakistan. :lol:

Mumbai is even worse.

true Indian cities are over populated but thats why our cities are expanding. in case of Mumbai, Navi Mumbai has come up to accommodate growing population and crime rate in Mumbai is less than Delhi

Your handicap noted....lol

A pessimist sees the difficulty in every opportunity; an optimist sees the opportunity in every difficulty - Winston Churchill

Back
Top Bottom