What's new

Lahore Should Be Developed Like Delhi: Pak Minister

Load shedding differs from area to area and media exaggerates a lot.

Currently there is almost no load shedding in my area.

And yr area is?
Just a wee bit part of Lahore city....
One more media claiming 18 hours.....Loadshedding: Boys in Lahore hold
Enjoy the show and the truth.
You are entitled to yr opinion, but once you have the facts - you may not need YOUR OWN opinion....

Lahore cannot be compared to any tier 1 Indian city, leave alone Delhi which according to me is the best Indian city

Lahore Should Be Developed Like Delhi: Pak Minister

Impressed with the infrastructure development of the national capital, a visiting Pakistani provincial minister today said Lahore should be developed on the lines of Delhi.

Minister of Food in Pakistan's Punjab province Abdul Gafoor Khan Mayo, while addressing a function at Adarsh Public School, said he was "greatly impressed" with the development taking place in Delhi.

Known as Moonlight Public School during pre-partition days, the Adarsh Public School used to function at Lahore.

The minister said he is yet to visit such a developed city where one can find wide roads, spread out Metro network, flyovers and vast greenery, a statement from Parliamentary Secretary to the Delhi Chief Minister, Mukesh Sharma said.

The Minister, praising the functioning of democracy and sense of secularism in India, said there was a need for further strengthening people-to-people relations in the two neighbouring countries.

He said that the Punjab government there would feel honoured to invite Delhi Chief Minister Sheila Dikshit and her Parliamentary Secretary Mukesh Sharma to Lahore, the statement said.
FILED ON: DEC 28, 2012

Lahore Should Be Developed Like Delhi: Pak Minister | news.outlookindia.com

WTF????

Get a grip on yourself. You just posted this to think as if Pakistanis look up to India stuff. Please give me a break!

We Pakistanis already have better examples like Islamabad.

Please dont ever say that a Pakistani ministers takes India as an example for anything. It would be embarrassingly stupid to use India as a standard for anything.

Its an Indian source, so what can anyone expect.

And yr area is?
Just a wee bit part of Lahore city....
One more media claiming 18 hours.....Loadshedding: Boys in Lahore hold
Enjoy the show and the truth.
You are entitled to yr opinion, but once you have the facts - you may not need YOUR OWN opinion....

I am telling you media exaggerates a lot.

And load shedding differs from area to area it also differs from time to time.

If there is load shedding in my locality then the very next locality has no load shedding at that time i mean like 5000 or 6000 houses are facing load shedding then the other 5000 or 6000 are not.

All of the Lahore is not in shadow at the same time.

It is like 2 hours load shedding today then 6 hours tomorrow and no load shedding on next day then 8 hour load shedding then no load shedding for a complete month then 3 hour load shedding and so on.

It do not have any symmetry and no specific time.

Currently there is no load shedding in my area but all areas are not like that.

follow the facts, and a conventional wisdom....

that list is not a fact dude. period

I have been to all major Indian cities and nothing come close to Delhi in terms of everything (dont start rape wape bla bla). one thing that makes Bangalore better than Delhi is its IT sector but that too is being taken care of if we consider Delhi NCR Sir

Get a grip on yourself. You just posted this to think as if Pakistanis look up to India stuff. Please give me a break!

We Pakistanis already have better examples like Islamabad.

Please dont ever say that a Pakistani ministers takes India as an example for anything. It would be embarrassingly stupid to use India as a standard for anything.

Its an Indian source, so what can anyone expect.

What is better in isloo???

Airport?Metro rail?BRTS??Skyscrapers??

I am telling you media exaggerates a lot.

And load shedding differs from area to area it also differs from time to time.

If there is load shedding in my locality then the very next locality has no load shedding at that time i mean like 5000 or 6000 houses are facing load shedding then the other 5000 or 6000 are not.

All of the Lahore is not in shadow at the same time.

It is like 2 hours load shedding today then 6 hours tomorrow and no load shedding on next day then 8 hour load shedding then no load shedding for a complete month then 3 hour load shedding and so on.

It do not have any symmetry and no specific time.

Currently there load shedding in my area but all areas are not like that.

Load shedding is a rotating factor and its a common thingy....

A rolling blackout, also referred to as load shedding, is an intentionally engineered electrical power shutdown where electricity delivery is stopped for non-overlapping periods of time over different parts of the distribution region. Rolling blackouts are a last-resort measure used by an electric utility company to avoid a total blackout of the power system

AND YES, INDIA'S CAPITAL DOES NOT HAVE SUCH THINGY....

Back
Top Bottom