Lahore to decide....PTI or PMLN ?

Lahore belongs to

• Total voters

Leader

ELITE MEMBER
Reaction score
Country
Pakistan
Chairman of PTI have said that this Jalsa at Minar-e-Pakistan Lahore (Minto Park) would be a decisive moment in Pakistan's politics. this Jalsa would show whether Lahore belongs to Pakistan Tehrik-e-Insaf or PMLN group.

If you want a new Pakistan, Jinnah's Pakistan, support PTI...

Work for change, be part of the change, join PTI to develop a prosperous and moderate Pakistan... :pakistan:

1269451456XREIbbL.jpg

This is where you got to be on this 30th of October for real change in Pakistan...

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
let us say good-bye to status quo parties, let the new era start in Pakistan politics from this very moment !! :pakistan:

be part of the change !!

Protest: 30th October 2011 at Minar-e-Pakistan (Minto Park) Lahore at 2 PM.

Good luck to PTI .. get rid of ganjas kick em out of lahore will be a good start

Inshallah politics of deception and lies will not work anymore. People have started to see the difference...

The up coming times are very testing for Imran khan's political maturity, especially on the issue of letting in new people in the party...he has to be patient and very selective.

like ShahMehmood is asking for the seat of general secretary (number 2 in PTI) which IK has refused.

Assalam alaikum

gunjas feeling the heat , they r also starting go zardari go drive lol.

unfortunately i used to think nawaz have some good qualities when took power in 90 did some good job and in the next term was not that good and after coming back from saudia he completely failed

IK has is better from all thoes and i hope he wil be the next pm of pakistan

TARIQ

Assalam alaikum

On the issue of the ppl ( or some body calling them lotas ) many ppl have an objection on them i also do but i also believe that we should forgive our ppl and make some rehab ( kunk uss hammam may sub nangay thay ). but what i would suggest and idea

let these ppl come in on the terms of imran have announced ( asset declaration etc ) and then to bind them they will not be given any ticket for any national or provencial assembly nor they will get any party jobs untill the next elections try to help the others win organise party be a big brother etc this is their only way they can wash their previous mistakes and prove they r really against status quo and not just trying to ride a popular wave

TARIQ

Not a good news for me , im arriving not long after this , feeling nostalgic.

Ganja's efforts regarding dengue is Lahore were impressive. Where as Imran acted as a dumb *** regarding the Rs80 CBC test. Old lotas like Mian Azhar and Farooq Amjad mir are polluting Imran's party. I really doubt with this party set up Imran Khan will deliver. Ganjas on the other hand have Motorway, Telecommunication Act, construction of Kalima Chowk flyover in 105 days in their pockets :)

Yes is hamam mai sub nagay hain ... i never thought Imran will also take off his clothes even though he was tayib couple of years ago ;)

---------- Post added at 07:34 PM ---------- Previous post was at 07:33 PM ----------

LOL nevertheless my vote goes to Jamat i Islami

Assalam alaikum

On the issue of the ppl ( or some body calling them lotas ) many ppl have an objection on them i also do but i also believe that we should forgive our ppl and make some rehab ( kunk uss hammam may sub nangay thay ). but what i would suggest and idea

let these ppl come in on the terms of imran have announced ( asset declaration etc ) and then to bind them they will not be given any ticket for any national or provencial assembly nor they will get any party jobs untill the next elections try to help the others win organise party be a big brother etc this is their only way they can wash their previous mistakes and prove they r really against status quo and not just trying to ride a popular wave

TARIQ

thats Ideal, I love your suggestion, I know the exact historic reference to it as well...but I dont think so in a polarized society like ours, this is workable... yes if I see more Dr Alvi and Omar Cheema in the coming years in PTI, then definitely, it would become a workable option...

there are number of things PTI is yet to put itself to test

Agitational political, intra political fights near victory, intra grouping, effective use of its women wing, as well as ISF which would be a decisive weapon in the elections and above all a strong central executive committee empowered to dictate decisions to chairperson... and ofcourse indoctrination of PTI manifesto into the hearts and minds of its political workers... these are some of the things PTI will need to work on in the coming years...if it wants to emerge as a political school of thought like labour party of UK.

Why???
Bcz he is a leader of non-corrupt PArty????

and can be a good leader of PAkistan

and even he is nota SLAVE of Ind-US Gov ???:what:

Bcoz he is too non political.. He will make a pretty good leader if the internal politics does not claim him.. I really wish Pakistan to get a few more like him in high positions..

If I am not wrong, PML-N is also getting ready for a Jalsa on 23rd October. Interesting times ahead for both PML-N and PTI supporters.

Yes may be Goodbye to PML N but also no welcome for Imran Khan, He is excellent in cricket but emotional/blind in politics and i can assure you He can do big blunders in few days. I think its better to keep him in cricket field/discussions. Can't you see Imran Khan was the First person who opposed Swat operation even Talibans/extremists were near Islamabad hills. He does't know what he is speaking. He neither opposes Taliban nor he supports our army actions against extremists. He speaks against USA, Britain while his property stands there and children enjoys high life benefits there.

If I am not wrong, PML-N is also getting ready for a Jalsa on 23rd October. Interesting times ahead for both PML-N and PTI supporters.
Now , that will show the level of support for PTI , good luck .

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom