What's new

Lahore turns festive as Metro Bus service opens

Please create new thread of General Images& Multimedia, we can see how progress it is.

One question, is this Metro Bus have IED protection in case of blow up?

Please create new thread of General Images& Multimedia, we can see how progress it is.

One question, is this Metro Bus have IED protection in case of blow up?

379333_151058181719020_252629331_n.jpg

I read something like the bus may have offered a temporary free ride or something, I don't know, but what I do know such behavior is uncivilized and unacceptable no matter what.

Not Surprising, as we are the citizen of Indian Sub-Continent after all :D

I remember the day when the very first Mall in our entire State was opened some 5-6 years back, there was no place to even set a foot, can you imagine 4 people on a single stair of an elevator.

B'coz of so much public, the Mall authority started charging fee for entry to the mall......

Whats there in b/w of that Bus?? It's look like 2 buses are joined together just like 2 railway coaches :what:

clean it with RDX!:agree::tup:

I think we have to clean it with some suicide bomber:guns:

WTH....did they got over excited ?

Yes mate they got over excited they want free Ride of country’s first rapid mass transit bus Service:woot:i am not from Lahore if i were i was toooo running for the buss like that:rofl::rofl: oye ruk jaaaaaa

metrobuslaunch-670.jpg

So this habit of plonking flower pots everywhere is not just confined to India.:lol:
Well We have Lived Together for a Long Time (hundreds of years) so most of habits are same:lol:
Separate Toh hum ab Howay Hnnn 65 years agooooooo:angel:

They are buses not:

071103mraps800.JPG

Or do you mean some kind of jammer?

let me clarify, what will happen if something, God forbids, terrorists blow up the bus? any jammer protection?

I am worried TTP enter the Metro bus to kill passengers or driver. I do see trained police are deployed as well.

let me clarify, what will happen if something, God forbids, terrorists blow up the bus? any jammer protection?

I am worried TTP enter the Metro bus to kill passengers or driver. I do see trained police are deployed as well.

Jammer protection is impractical for transport like this. The BRTS by nature is going to be vulnerable to such attacks unlike Metro systems which are far easier to secure and protect as you are dealing in closed and oftern underground locations.

The only protection is detterance by police and effective intel inputs. The best protection in the long-run is dealing with the heart of the fundamentalists in Pakistani soceity.

Jammer protection is impractical for transport like this. The BRTS by nature is going to be vulnerable to such attacks unlike Metro systems which are far easier to secure and protect as you are dealing in closed and oftern underground locations.

The only protection is detterance by police and effective intel inputs. The best protection in the long-run is dealing with the heart of the fundamentalists in Pakistani soceity.

Aray bhahi Abingdon,

Amaan go easy bhai, go easy.

We have just started the bus service, and you are already talking about bombing it?

Are you a Taliban suicider or something?

If so, come out in the open. Why to lurk behind doors and walls.

Back
Top Bottom