What's new

Largest Emerging Economies, E7+Pakistan, growth prospects and challenges

Hello_10

BANNED
Reaction score
I would like to start a thread to discuss the largest emerging economies, E7+Pakistan, the challenges they are facing right now and recommendations for them to achieve faster growth in future.

The E7 is a group of seven countries with emerging economies. The E7 are predicted to have larger economies than the G7 countries by 2020.[1] The term was coined by the PricewaterhouseCoopers[2] in the Stern Review report, which was published on 30 October 2006. The E7 represents the seven major emerging economies.[3]

Below are the E7 countries and their predicted economies in 2050 [4][5] as predicted by Goldman Sachs:

Economics in 2050 Ecomony in US$

People's Republic of China - 70,710,000,000,000
India - 37,668,000,000,000
Brazil - 11,366,000,000,000
Mexico - 9,340,000,000,000
Russia - 8,580,000,000,000
Indonesia - 7,010,000,000,000
Turkey - 3,943,000,000,000

E7 (countries) - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

I would like to start a thread to discuss the largest emerging economies, E7+Pakistan, the challenges they are facing right now and recommendations for them to achieve faster growth in future.

Ranking by overall health of economies: (my personal ranking)

1. China
2. Russia
3. India
4. Brazil
5. Turkey
6. Indonesia
7. South Africa
8. Pakistan

1. China
2. Russia
3. India
4. Brazil
5. Turkey
6. Indonesia
7. South Africa
8. Pakistan

What is Pakistan doing in emerging economy list...

1. China
2. Russia
3. India
4. Brazil
5. Turkey
6. Indonesia
7. South Africa
8. Pakistan

OK so you gave rankings, so what exactly do you wanna talk about? The predictions are BRICS + US and EU and followed by the N -11 according to Goldman Sachs predicted in 2005. The N-11 being (Bangladesh, Egypt, Indonesia, Iran, Mexico, Nigeria, Pakistan, Philippines, Turkey, South Korea, and Vietnam).

I think he added it just so that their economy may be discussed too.

There's no other reason to add Pakistan.
And also because it is PDF..
Pakistan's economy is growing the numbers are not too encouraging, may be after 4-5 years they will be included. And other members would also like to comment on it, but currently it is not right time..

Indians burning, by reading Pakistan on the list.. I can smell it from here. :lol:

Dude, do you even think before posting??

Do you understand that the ranking on which you see Pakistan is a PERSONAL RANKING of an anonymous person on the internet?

The official one has no mention of Pakistan. So umm... I don't see anything to make us burn.

BTW, India is on the 2nd rank in the official list. ENJOY :)

OK, no more India-Pakistan bhaichara.. :lol:
Lets go with the topic.. If the thread started had enlisted pakistan in the list he might be having some point, he should have mentioned it..
Where is he ???

Back
Top Bottom