What's new

Largest-ever deal: IndiGo orders 500 Airbus A320 aircraft worth $50 billion

but apparently, u have lots of money and yet still cant grow out of that inferiority complex. So even with having money monkey faced hindus cant do much better
If this inferiority complex enables us to place the biggest aviation order and stops us to beg IMF every 2-3 years, then I guess it’s worth it.

Also, your ancestors were Hindus too right? Or are you one of those who think you came from Arabia or Central Asia?

101113278.jpg

By India Today Web Desk: Low-cost carrier IndiGo has placed an order for 500 Airbus A320 family aircraft in a record deal, breaking Air India’s mega-470 aircraft order with Airbus and Boeing earlier this year. According to the airline, it is the largest-ever single aircraft purchase by any airline with Airbus. With this order, IndiGo has become the world’s biggest A320 Family customer.

However, the engine selection and the exact mix of A320 and A321 aircraft will be done in due course, the airline added.

The purchase agreement was signed on June 19 at the Paris Air Show 2023 in the presence of top officials of the airline and Airbus.

Combined with the previous order of 480 aircraft, IndiGo’s order-book now has almost a thousand aircraft, the airline said in a statement. The order will give IndiGo a further steady stream of deliveries between 2030 and 2035, it added.

https://www.indiatoday.in/business/...r-500-airbus-a320-aircraft-2395068-2023-06-19

Had Indigo ordered 50 more of these, it would have surpassed the Total Budgetary Expenditure for this fiscal year of Pakistan.

Anyways it's the biggest single order in aviation history

Congratulations

Hope they don’t use pilots with fake license

Why every deal from India is always a shown as worlds biggest deal

With 500 aircraft indigo needs few of there own airports in india

If this inferiority complex enables us to place the biggest aviation order and stops us to beg IMF every 2-3 years, then I guess it’s worth it.
are you collectively dumfk or what ? Like i know eating Gaubar is your national dish but like seriously - Even with Trliion Dollars Economy that is kept growing every year , your puny gobar filled minds cannot stop comparing yourself with an economy that is what 300 or so Billion dollars and has foreign reserve mostly built from Loans by other friendly countries - Like is thee a comparison but no fuking ugly monkey faced Indian can not grow out of this inferiority complex - I guess that is because they re to afraid to compare themselves with chinese no ? who are in your league - we are way out of your league in terms of everything but years of Subjugation to Muslim Power you guys have the inferiroty complex ingrained in your very fabric

lso, your ancestors were Hindus too right
I wasnt alive to know if they were Hindus or not - nor do we have any record of that - So I can only imagine if they were from here then YEs Allhumdulilah they left Savage Animal Culture

Rememebr that 115 or 125 Rafael Deal MMRCA that was dragged for 10 years lol

There were quite a few scandals in this regard in the past. Now the process to issue a license is highly scrutinised and automated. Indian aviation has matured quite a bit in last decade or so.

IndiGo has set up a leading airline from scratch. It’s a proof that private run enterprise can bloom in the subcontinent if given right environment.
It is largest order of commercial aircraft ever. Estimated to be USD 50 billion. It is really big.

Per capita flying is still very low in this part of the world. There is scope of massive expansion. IndiGo is cashing on to this possibility.
With 500 aircraft indigo needs few of there own airports in india
That’s true. Infrastructure expansion to support these acquisitions is a major challenge. Modi and his team has done great work in improving civil aviation infra. These big ticket orders would materialise in more than a decade hence there is enough time to scale up the airports and other support infra.

Most of the civil airports in India are going though major capacity expansion drive while new ones are also coming up. Anyone keen can have a look at these airports on Google earth. Most of them have a lot of work going on.

Last edited:
Turkish Airlines to order 600 new Planes in industry record

Turkish Airlines bought 387 new Planes for $66 billion between 2013 and 2023

Turkish Airlines fleet consisted of 414 Aircraft as of the end-April, a figure that will rise to 425 by the end of this year

and adding that the fleet will increase to 810 Planes by 2033

Turkish Airlines is the best in Europe
and one of top 10 in the World

Turkish Airlines owns one of 10 biggest Aircraft fleet in the world
( USA , China , Turkiye )
1685376753264-jpeg.932185

That’s a remarkable success story. Considering size of the country it shows the possibilities in the sector if exploited properly.

IndiGo has +300 today and there is an order for 970 aircraft. Some of the new orders would replace the older aircraft but the numbers would rise to close to 1000 for IndiGo too. IndiGo is also about to place an order for wide body aircraft. Numbers aren’t known yet but it would become a leading airline in times to come.

Turkish Airlines fleet consisted of 414 Aircraft as of the end-April, a figure that will rise to 425 by the end of this year

and adding that the fleet will increase to 810 Planes by 2033

Turkish Airlines owns one of 10 biggest Aircraft fleet in the world
( USA , China , Turkiye )
1685376753264-jpeg.932185

When it's been 5 minutes since you last reminded everyone that Turkey is a superpower and that everybody else sucks

hindi2.jpg

Last edited:
lol still mad abt roots and whatnot and frankly who the fk cares abt who u were in past a fugly monkey but wht matters is een today witn no comparison of indisa and Pakistan but stupid jackassses like you cant ever grow out of that inferiority complex - glad that my ancestors left nimal savage culture
who the fk cares abt ur ancestors. whether they left "nimal savage culture" willingly or under threat, it sure has given you a superiority complex.
One wonders why IMF can't understand and accept your superiority and treating you guys like shyte

we need lots of manpower.

https://zeenews.india.com/aviation/...gest-indian-to-get-pilot-licence-2625302.html

Meet Sakshi Kochhar, India's ‘Youngest Pilot’ To Obtain Commercial Pilot License​

|Updated:Jun 22, 2023, 01:19 PM IST
At the age of 18, Sakshi Kochhar has proved that the sky has no limit. Hailing from Himachal Pradesh, Sakshi has become the youngest pilot to obtain a commercial pilot license in India. Kochhar, who was born in Parwanoo, pursued her interest in flying planes after finishing Class 10. She was fascinated by the aviation industry since she was ten years old.

https://zeenews.india.com/video/wor...-obtain-commercial-pilot-license-2625311.html

Last edited:

It was not a single order - probably a dozen orders

Turkish Airlines has 10 different types of aircraft

This is a single order for a single type of aircraft

It’s okay if you don’t know why I mentioned camel urine. Just check my thread on identity crisis. That’s all 😊
Again i dont need to read vedic twisted nonsense - though Gau Gobar and Mutar is integral part of your Savage culture

are you collectively dumfk or what ? Like i know eating Gaubar is your national dish but like seriously - Even with Trliion Dollars Economy that is kept growing every year , your puny gobar filled minds cannot stop comparing yourself with an economy that is what 300 or so Billion dollars and has foreign reserve mostly built from Loans by other friendly countries - Like is thee a comparison but no fuking ugly monkey faced Indian can not grow out of this inferiority complex - I guess that is because they re to afraid to compare themselves with chinese no ? who are in your league - we are way out of your league in terms of everything but years of Subjugation to Muslim Power you guys have the inferiroty complex ingrained in your very fabric

I wasnt alive to know if they were Hindus or not - nor do we have any record of that - So I can only imagine if they were from here then YEs Allhumdulilah they left Savage Animal Culture

Rememebr that 115 or 125 Rafael Deal MMRCA that was dragged for 10 years lol
Your anti hindu rant aside, your first point is correct. Trolling Pakistan and BD is Indian coping mechanism. If you look at the map of the world, there are only a few countries that India is better than - African ones(that too not all)Pakistan, BD and Afghanistan. All countries in Europe, North America, South East and East Asia and even most countries in latin America are ahead of India in every parameter. India is a shithole country where 80% population lives without toilets, hunger is at the same level as Afghanistan, tens of thousands of farmers commit suicide every year, millions die like rats(like 5 million during covid) and per capita income is a measely 2500 dollars. Indians feel massive inferiority complex when comparing themselves to succesful countries like China - a country with the same exact population, which has 5 times the GDP, so their only retort is self fellatio by comparing to Afghanistan. Pakistan, Sri Lanka etc. Failures only compare themselves to failures.

Last edited:

Pakistan Affairs Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom