What's new

“Lashkar-e-Jhangvi, Lashkar-e-Taiba attacked Lahore”

Few observations about the news you posted.

First, Image shown in the news has been in use since Aug 2009 and have been shown in the news articles on multiple instances. Everytime 150 Kilogram of Potassium chlorate from Vaigai Industries is caught.
The same pics were used when linking Vaigai industries and Raw to Taliban catch in Waziristan in Oct 2009 and now 8 months later with LEJ. This really boggles me. Isn't it a desperate attempt to link India with any ill happening in Pakistan?

The image has been posted before on PDF as well and this time was used to link same company and Raw to explosives found in Karachi.

http://www.defence.pk/forums/pakistans-war/37601-indian-explosives-found-karachi.html#post531639

Second, Vaigai Industries produces Potassium chlorate(KCI03) and export it to more than 30 countries. Its an industrial product and is not a Banned item either. Its not hard to get in Pakistan if at all somebody is interested

Now could you please explain me why everytime same product from the same company is caught and that too in same quatity but at different places and different times. Somebody must be a nut to print the same company name along with "Indian Origin" written in Bold on the bags if at all they are part of the conspiracy.

And Funny thing is all the news that I came across used the same pic for the claims at different places at different times. Its not hard to guess the intent of the news reporter for spreading such lies.

Do you know that the ISI printing press ran out of ink before they could print the words "PROUDLY PRINTED IN PAKISTAN" in these bags. It may be because of bad economy. The same might be the reason why they are using the same bags for the catches. Once the next batch of US money is received, you can see a change in this. Dont be surprised, if they produce a recipt in the name of RAW/NSA/CBI/CBCID/CRPF/BSF/Local Police/Local Security guys, for these bags.

Last edited:

Back
Top Bottom