What's new

Last day of PPP - the looto phuttu day

Musalman

Reaction score
Country
Pakistan
PPP govt. has declared that since its their last day in office therefore all the sarkari offices and banks will be open, to facilitate their looto phuttu day celebration.

Because of the above notification I am in office .... and I am pissed :angry::angry::angry:

Yeah I know. My friends were also telling me yesterday that there offices are open today.

Dual nationality holder will run away today and will transfer their money to foreign banks, today is their happiest day in their life cuz they are now going on long vacation to enjoy five years earned money..

PPP govt. has declared that since its their last day in office therefore all the sarkari offices and banks will be open, to facilitate their looto phuttu day celebration.

Because of the above notification I am in office .... and I am pissed :angry::angry::angry:

Dual nationality holder will run away today and will transfer their money to foreign banks, today is their happiest day in their life cuz they are now going on long vacation to enjoy five years earned money..

Do you guys think that this is last day for Phatticher pilpilli party?? and these will not return--well I wish that they never show their dirty faces ever again--

lol..... celebrate !! :sarcastic:

hahaha..... saday tay ghussa kaday tou sonsaiyooooo :haha:

tuwaday tey asi ki gusa kadna.... a p*** d* P**** Zardari tey uday sathiya di ayari, tey asi public servants di beygarti ... sari mil kay "i" Pakistan nu

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom