What's new

Latest: Israel deploys air missile systems in Tel Aviv, Haifa after Hezbollah leader’s warning: Report

Israel kills Iranians in Teheran on a weekly basis

Yeah, and I think it's very risky.

Kill nuclear scientists can be understable.

But kill IRGC high ranks in Tehran is a senseless provocation against Iran.

The same when happens sabotages against civilians or symbols of Iran (June 2017), these are useless provocations.

Israel should watch better their own rulers than the enemy. Emotionals actions are senseless and dangerous.

Yeah, and I think it's very risky.

Kill nuclear scientists can be understable.

But kill IRGC high ranks in Tehran is a senseless provocation against Iran.

The same when happens sabotages against civilians or symbols of Iran (June 2017), these are useless provocations.

Israel should watch better their own rulers than the enemy. Emotionals actions are senseless and dangerous.
It's not senseless, they deserve it.

Israel can bomb Lebanon and Syria everytime they want, and Hezbollah will do nothing.

But if Israel make some mistake in Tehran (and I say Tehran, I dont say Iran), Hezbollah response will be disastrous.

Hezbollah is a corrupt organization who take Tehran orders, they dont give a sh*t about their own people in Lebanon or Syria.
What an stupid post.

Hezbollah is the only reason why Israel cannot occupy Lebanese territories and also the only armed force of Lebanon that could liberate Lebanese lands from Israeli occupation.

If there was slightest sign of corruption within Hezbollah ranks, they wouldn't have been able to withstand political pressure from western axis of evil for all these years. The Saudi-Emirati-American-Israeli-Jordan coalition always undermined Lebanese resistance against Zionist occupiers through the corrupt groups inside Lebanon such as Hariri's gang and only Hezbollah could withstand pressure from this strong axis of evil.

Hezbollah helped Syria to destroy terrorists inside Syrian territory with the help of Russia and Iran beside SAA and local volunteers of Syria. It was the only force that truly fought against ISIS and other terrorists who tried to tear Syria apart in favor of Zionists.

Not to mention your country Spain was one of the old colonialist shitholes with a considerable record of crimes and racism against humanity. Whenever you allow Catalonia to freely decide for its future, come back here and unload your bullshit, then i maybe take it to seriously.

It's not senseless, they deserve it.

That's a emotional argument.

The question is if a action is good for Israel interests or not. No matter if they deserve or not.

What an stupid post.

Hezbollah is the only reason why Israel cannot occupy Lebanese territories and also the only armed force of Lebanon that could liberate Lebanese lands from Israeli occupation.

If there was slightest sign of corruption within Hezbollah ranks, they wouldn't have been able to withstand political pressure from western axis of evil for all these years. The Saudi-Emirati-American-Israeli-Jordan coalition always undermined Lebanese resistance against Zionist occupiers through the corrupt groups inside Lebanon such as Hariri's gang and only Hezbollah could withstand pressure from this strong axis of evil.

Hezbollah helped Syria to destroy terrorists inside Syrian territory with the help of Russia and Iran beside SAA and local volunteers of Syria. It was the only force that truly fought against ISIS and other terrorists who tried to tear Syria apart in favor of Zionists.

Not to mention your country Spain was one of the old colonialist shitholes with a considerable record of crimes and racism against humanity. Whenever you allow Catalonia to freely decide for its future, come back here and unload your bullshit, then i maybe take it to seriously.

When I talk about corruption is not in a legal/law way.

Corruption to me is take decisions against your own people because is profitable for you.

That's does Hezbollah.

If someday Israel launch a large attack against Tehran, Hezbollah will respond, that's "corruption", because is not Lebanon/Syria problem what happen in Iran.

But the same I can say about Israel: Israeli rulers often take decisions against their own people interests, because they obbey American orders.

About Spain, you are right. Colonialists were brutal, and most of Catalonian people feel that Catalonia is his country and it's not Spain. I can do no a thing about it. I'm not a Spanish ruler :lol: .

Last edited:
What an stupid post.

lol

When I talk about corruption is not in a legal/law way.

Corruption to me is take decisions against your own people because is profitable for you.

That's does Hezbollah.
Oh the profit. You know whay, standing beside us maybe guarantees safety of Lebanon but financially, it is truly hard to tolerate the severe consequences because west controls economies and they can easily impose hard sanctions on Iranian allies to cripple them. Hezbollah pays a heavy price for being Iranian ally, the moment they drop us, their bank Accounts will be filled with Saudi oil dollars. That's the way they can be corrupt, receive Saudi dollar and stop defending Lebanon.

So Hezbollah has 2 options to choose, first say to fk with Lebanon, get the oil dollars of Sauds and behave like chained dogs of Sauds like PMLN of Pakistan. Or maybe like Abbas of westbank of Palestine who is on UAE payroll, guess what he is the reason why Israel can easily advance in west bank and destroy houses of Palestinians.

That's does Hezbollah.

If someday Israel launch a large attack against Tehran, Hezbollah will respond, that's "corruption", because is not Lebanon/Syria problem what happen in Iran.

But the same I can say about Israel: Israeli rulers often take decisions against their own people interests, because they obbey American orders
Few points, our national safety is bound to safety of Lebanon and also vise verse. That's called overlap of national security. Without Lebanon, we will be at risk, without Iran Lebanon will be left alone with backstabbing Arab faggots @Hydration .

How about bombing Yemen Arab!??? Prophet Muhammed (PBUH) was an Arab, it is true but as it is mentioned it is a miracle. Since Allah/God chose the best of humans from among the worst kind of people. Jahiliyyat is living in your Chromosomes.

Iran has surrounded the occupier regime from every angle

It's just matter of time that thousands resistance soldiers will enter 1948 territories
Yeah ok and? I've been hearing it for 30 years. Iran has been destroying Israel and yet Iranian forces are the ones who are getting bombed in Syria.

And before the Iranians here get angry,just think about it. The SAA is depleted,Iraq still still has problems with the barbarians and Lebanon is again divided and almost bankrupt. What is the strategic advantage of Iran against Israel?

The heck does that even have to do with the discussion? You let Balochs and Arabs to leave Iran then and stop lecturing Spain.

That's a emotional argument.

The question is if a action is good for Israel interests or not. No matter if they deserve or not.
Of course it's good for Israeli interest. The Iranian officers, nuclear scientists, drone engineers need to live in fear.
But the same I can say about Israel: Israeli rulers often take decisions against their own people interests, because they obbey American orders.
You are right. If Israel listened to the interest of the common Israelis, we wouldn't care about a single civilian casualty in Gaza, West Bank or Lebanon and we would bomb them to submission.

That's why they have Hezbollah Syria, Zainabion, Fatemyon, Hayderion, Iraqi groups, in total around a dozen militias stationed in Syrian being armed and trained. Syria is now a big camp of Iran led resistance axis.

Resistance groups in Iraq are fine, their armories are full and can mobilize thousands of men.

Hezbollah is doing fine, in fact crisis in Lebanon made their position even stronger.

Before Iran only had Hezbollah, now it has dozens of groups in Iraq and Syria and they have provide the Houthis with long range weapons too. Gaza is now aligned with resistance axis. Israel is literally being surrounded, but you have to have your eyes open to see that.
Being surrounded by militias? And what will they do,invade Israel?

They are there to aid Hezbollah and the Syrian army and if Israel invades they will defend. They also have a lot of missiles which they will be firing at Israel from everywhere. But eventually they will be powerful enough to invade Israel. Hezbollah has already proven that this model can work.
First of all Israel doesn't have to invade. Syria is destroyed,Lebanon is destroyed.

Second,when you say they will be powerful enough to invade Israel...like...who? The militias? Do you think they can win where entire Arab armies have failed? And do you think the Israelis will stay and watch them become stronger?

They are there to aid Hezbollah and the Syrian army and if Israel invades they will defend. They also have a lot of missiles which they will be firing at Israel from everywhere. But eventually they will be powerful enough to invade Israel. Hezbollah has already proven that this model can work.
Lmfao, delusional.
Arab armies with air forces consisting of hundreds of jets, armies with thousands of tanks and hundreds of thousands of men with more artillery than Iran and minions have failed against an Israel much weaker than it is today, you think a bunch of ragtag terrorists can conquer Israel? Retard lol

No one fights for anyone else any more

Back
Top Bottom