What's new

Launch of Pakistan Defence Party

@Arsalan if you guys are serious about this then may I make a suggestion.

The most core cancer in pakistan is the administrative and bureaucracy departments.

We are all educated and literate people of pakistan. If we actually place strong efforts towards these sections then we can bring serious introvert change.

If a few of us get to a position of power through competitive examinations e.g federal. Judicial or provincial then we can truly take the cause forward from the inside. Not just social media awareness but actual remedy to many issues.

@DESERT FIGHTER stop going on vacations and open books for civil judiciary exams. :p :p :p :p

This would help actually take this forward and allow PDP to solve many of the core issues.

Politics is simply a single platform and often not the most perfect one. Bureaucracy is the true inside and the change through honest and hard work brought from within can be far more reaching than any other effort.

I think that those that are serious about this should look to give such government examinations and work upon honest change....

Its a suggestion and even if PDP can get three or four guys like that then the effects and efforts will be a thousand fold greater than any twitter account.

Well if you guys are serious and committed and this is not another naswaristan

The most core cancer in pakistan is the administrative and bureaucracy departments.

We are all educated and literate people of pakistan. If we actually place strong efforts towards these sections then we can bring serious introvert change.

If a few of us get to a position of power through competitive examinations e.g federal. Judicial or provincial then we can truly take the cause forward from the inside. Not just social media awareness but actual remedy to many issues.

@DESERT FIGHTER stop going on vacations and open books for civil judiciary exams. :p :p :p :p

This wuld help actually take this forward and allow PDP to solve many of the core issues.

Politics is simply a single platform and often not the most perfect one. Bureaucracy is the true inside and the change through honest and hard work brought from within can be far more reaching than any other effort.

I think that those that are serious about this should look to give such government examinations and work upon honest change....

Its a suggestion and even if PDP can get three or four guys like that then the effects and efforts will be a thousand fold greater than any twitter account.

Fully agreed!
I mean, politics is just one aspect. Also, the civil services is also simply another one. What we need to understand and make people realize is that you do not need to be in a particular position of power or authority in order to get things right. Everyone, where ever and who ever HE/SHE is can at least influence his/her own acts right? So if we all start doing that, if majority of us start doing that, getting our own acts right, things will get on track. What I will want, or suggest, is to keep things simple. Go ahead with this small group of people, discuss various issues and develop our point of view on those, how to respond or resolve those issues, what should be our stance on certain things etc etc and then we go public with those agreed upon decision/statements. Spread the word and let people know what WE think about those issues. Gradually we will start getting audience. People will listen to what we are saying, IF, we are addressing the real issues that affect the people (something politicians often fail to do), and gradually we will get supporters who are already in position of more power and influence. Gradually the group can go bigger.

In short words and to make this better understandable:

1. We start with what we have. No political party no influential members. Just what we are, common Pakistani people with love for their country and hopefully a vision and dream of making our country better
2. We start as a team, a group rather than a party. We discuss various issues, national, international, politics and all and get consensus on what the group stance on it and go public with it. Our forum defence.pk will give us a great platform, then we have social media sites like Facebook and Twitter too.
3. We try to cover issues that are important to the nation and its development, talk sensible about it and we will get more and more audience and support.
4. Once things get rolling, we will find people with influence, civil services, judiciary, media and all such things within our support group. Then we decide whether to give the group/team a political dimension as well to take more control of things or whatever to do.

Hamari party left wing hogi right wing ya center? this imp you know what about our nazriyat? means hm kya rules aur laws laeinge?

Moderates
Center

This looks like a 'test', like the agency is trying to determine which way the win is blowing.

Really?
You are a smart fellow.

Normally Indians say the agency blows the wind

@El Sidd guru g thread m law n order kharab ho jana :D

Nazm o zabt advisory shaya hogi jald.
Inshallah

Fully agreed!
I mean, politics is just one aspect. Also, the civil services is also simply another one. What we need to understand and make people realize is that you do not need to be in a particular position of power or authority in order to get things right. Everyone, where ever and who ever HE/SHE is can at least influence his/her own acts right? So if we all start doing that, if majority of us start doing that, getting our own acts right, things will get on track. What I will want, or suggest, is to keep things simple. Go ahead with this small group of people, discuss various issues and develop our point of view on those, how to respond or resolve those issues, what should be our stance on certain things etc etc and then we go public with those agreed upon decision/statements. Spread the word and let people know what WE think about those issues. Gradually we will start getting audience. People will listen to what we are saying, IF, we are addressing the real issues that affect the people (something politicians often fail to do), and gradually we will get supporters who are already in position of more power and influence. Gradually the group can go bigger.

In short words and to make this better understandable:

1. We start with what we have. No political party no influential members. Just what we are, common Pakistani people with love for their country and hopefully a vision and dream of making our country better
2. We start as a team, a group rather than a party. We discuss various issues, national, international, politics and all and get consensus on what the group stance on it and go public with it. Our forum defence.pk will give us a great platform, then we have social media sites like Facebook and Twitter too.
3. We try to cover issues that are important to the nation and its development, talk sensible about it and we will get more and more audience and support.
4. Once things get rolling, we will find people with influence, civil services, judiciary, media and all such things within our support group. Then we decide whether to give the group/team a political dimension as well to take more control of things or whatever to do.

Agreed.

I think the confusion is always used to herd the masses.

We have to counter it by spreading the issues and not the dramas.

Moderates
Center

Really?
You are a smart fellow.

Normally Indians say the agency blows the wind

yea, after finding out which way the wind is blowing they try to change it. Remember Nawaz Sharief was once a agency creation.

yea, after finding out which way the wind is blowing they try to change it. Remember Nawaz Sharief was once a agency creation.

Well he is the past now.
So why talk about him?

People care about the powerful.
Once he meets his logical end. The people will move on the next schmo and I think this time they will choose their own schmo

@El Sidd guru g thread m law n order kharab ho jana :D

No party rules apply to me ............. I am acting in capacity of an independent willing adviser .......... and not a member. They can listen to me or ignore my advice ........ but they cannot bind me to accept their's :coffee:

On the other hand you may be thinking of becoming a permanent member, prone to disciplinary action and all .......... a deal on the sidewalks with people like me is beneficial ........ people like me work on principles like "Rules are for the fools wise man makes the rule and breaks the rule". :D

What's the average no. of users present on this forum at any given time?

No party rules apply to me ............. I am acting in capacity of an independent willing adviser .......... and not a member. They can listen to me or ignore my advice ........ but they cannot bind me to accept their's :coffee:

On the other hand you may be thinking of becoming a permanent member, prone to disciplinary action and all .......... a deal on the sidewalks with people like me is beneficial ........ people like me work on principles like "Rules are for the fools wise man makes the rule and breaks the rule". :D

What's the average no. of users present on this forum at any given time?

Haha i am not going to ruin your speech with anything like unattended flock never returns to its master.
Lol

You can vote and work as a freelance trouble maker any time you want

This would help actually take this forward and allow PDP to solve many of the core issues.

I know what you mean.
And we all how it works.
Its just it has to start somewhere.
Taking full use of election fever and momentum from Panama we can sneak in.

All the four major parties will be dead by the time next election takes place

You people shouldn't be worried about the elections right now ....... start with little things and build on those.

I would suggest you people should meet sometime and discuss the framework. In that meeting you can decide on office bearers and promotion people who can spread your ideas in places apart from this forum like in the streets of Pakistan. Again arrange another meeting in small area but this time for community service ....... reach to the common people in their neighborhoods and let them know something has started on its own by ordinary people in Pakistan to take charge of their matters and solve their problems themselves. First see if this society is really ready for your ambitions, before taking a big leap based on your beliefs only.

Last edited:
You people shouldn't be worried about the elections right now ....... start with little things and build on those.

I would suggest you people should meet sometime and discuss the framework. In that meeting you can decide on office bearers and promotion people who can spread your ideas in places apart from this forum like in the streets of Pakistan. Again arrange another meeting in small area but this time for community service ....... reach to the common people in their neighborhoods and let them know something has started on it own by ordinary people in Pakistan to charge of their matters and solve their problems themselves. First see if this society is really ready for your ambitions, before taking a big leap based on your beliefs only.

We can do this on Skype or any other software tool.

If a meeting has to take place. I suggest defence day

I would suggest you people should meet sometime and discuss the framework. In that meeting you can decide on office bearers and promotion people who can spread your ideas in places apart from this forum like in the streets of Pakistan. Again arrange another meeting in small area but this time for community service ....... reach to the common people in their neighborhoods and let them know something has started on it own by ordinary people in Pakistan to charge of their matters and solve their problems themselves. First see if this society is really ready for your ambitions, before taking a big leap based on your beliefs only.

@lastofthepatriots is back.

You need to have him on board in some capacity.

Dairy and Animal Husbandry minister?

Cheers, Doc

@lastofthepatriots is back.

You need to have him on board in some capacity.

Dairy and Animal Husbandry minister?

Cheers, Doc

@lastofthepatriots ---------> He is a valuable addition ..... but he needs to control his emotional side ...... he needs to channel his energy in a very very controlled constructive way ........ my two bits with no offense intended, I can be wrong in judging his virtual persona.

@lastofthepatriots ---------> He is a valuable addition ..... but he needs to control his emotional side ...... he needs to channel his energy in a very very controlled constructive way ........ my two bits with no offense intended, I can be wrong in judging his virtual persona.

He's one of the nicest guys here.

Loudmouth to hai ...

Cheers, Doc

Back
Top Bottom