What's new

Law Changed in 24 Hours. Punjab Assembly Proceeding Can't be Challenged in Courts: Lahore High Court Office

Like I said before. The Supreme Court took a shit on the Constitution and said article 69 is meaningless.

It is a blatant power grab by the SC, and the justices should be shamed of themselves. They MUST be held accountable.

Like I said before. The Supreme Court took a shit on the Constitution and said article 69 is meaningless.

It is a blatant power grab by the SC, and the justices should be shamed of themselves. They MUST be held accountable.
My God, they should immediately appoint you the CJ based on your legal acumen and experience; which is evidently more than the 5 Justices of the Supreme Court including the CJ and the Government's highest Law Officer, the Attorney General of Pakistan.

My God, they should immediately appoint you the CJ based on your legal acumen and experience; which is evidently more than the 5 Justices of the Supreme Court including the CJ and the Government's highest Law Officer, the Attorney General of Pakistan.

Oh my gawd

Kamedy post by Altaf bhai fanboy

The fact that the the LHC sides with my argument is more than enough evidence.

The Law is clear.

Courts not to inquire into proceedings of Majlis-e-Shoora (Parliament)
69. (1) The validity of any proceedings in 1 [Majlis-e-Shoora (Parliament)] shall not be called in question on the ground of any irregularity of procedure.

(2) No officer or member of 1 [Majlis-e-Shoora Parliament)] in whom powers are vested by or under the Constitution for regulating procedure or the conduct of business, or for maintaining order in 1
[Majlis- e-Shoora (Parliament)], shall be subject to the jurisdiction of any court in respect of the exercise by him of those powers.

(3) In this Article, 1 [Majlis-e-Shoora (Parliament)] has the same meaning as in Article 66

XxxX

Actually read the constitution before opening your mouth. Why do you think there are so many lawyers that are outraged by the SC decision?

The Supreme Court violated Article 69(1) of the Constitution.

Now every idiot can challenge any decision made by the speaker and deputy speaker in the future by directly going to the SC, and the SC would have no choice but to hear them out due to this idiotic decision.

Article 69(1) exists for a very good reason.

Attachments

• 1549886415_632.pdf
    1.8 MB · Views: 17
Who can, and will hold them accountable?
Legally, I assume their fellow peers, and Parliament. Unofficially, the army.

Their peers are gonna side with the SC, even if they disagree they won't challenge the SC.

Parliament has turned into a shit show.

The army's neutral stance which has put Pakistan in danger means that they won't do anything either.

The Justices must be held accountable, but no will do it.

I knew the SC was gonna pull something out of its *** to help the opposition, I just didn't expect them to throw away the Constitution like a used tissue paper.

Legally, I assume their fellow peers, and Parliament. Unofficially, the army.

Their peers are gonna side with the SC, even if they disagree they won't challenge the SC.

Parliament has turned into a shit show.

The army's neutral stance which has put Pakistan in danger means that they won't do anything either.

The Justices must be held accountable, but no will do it.

I knew the SC was gonna pull something out of its *** to help the opposition, I just didn't expect them to throw away the Constitution like a used tissue paper.

I don't know what's worse our duffar CJs or Russian Military.

I don't know what's worse our duffar CJs or Russian Military.
The Russians had to go out of their way to destroy themselves.

The CJ didn't even try, because they knew their decision from the very beginning, and the proceedings were nothingmore than a farce to justify their illegal ruling.

The fact that the the LHC sides with my argument is more than enough evidence.

The Law is clear.

Courts not to inquire into proceedings of Majlis-e-Shoora (Parliament)
69. (1) The validity of any proceedings in 1 [Majlis-e-Shoora (Parliament)] shall not be called in question on the ground of any irregularity of procedure.

(2) No officer or member of 1 [Majlis-e-Shoora Parliament)] in whom powers are vested by or under the Constitution for regulating procedure or the conduct of business, or for maintaining order in 1
[Majlis- e-Shoora (Parliament)], shall be subject to the jurisdiction of any court in respect of the exercise by him of those powers.

(3) In this Article, 1 [Majlis-e-Shoora (Parliament)] has the same meaning as in Article 66

XxxX

Actually read the constitution before opening your mouth. Why do you think there are so many lawyers that are outraged by the SC decision?

The Supreme Court violated Article 69(1) of the Constitution.

Now every idiot can challenge any decision made by the speaker and deputy speaker in the future by directly going to the SC, and the SC would have no choice but to hear them out due to this idiotic decision.

Article 69(1) exists for a very good reason.
You do understand the difference of substantive and procedural dealing?
What SC gave was wholly under tge umbrella of law, if you had taken the time to read the document published by SC. Then you wouldn't be spewing blatant lies on a public forum

Pm Imran khan needs to use powers if he have any at the moment, then start arresting people who are against state and working on anti state propganda. Even if they are judges arrest them they are not God .

Back
Top Bottom