What's new

Lawyers shower Pakistan governor's assassin with rose petals

a very simple question what foced taliban to claim america as their enemy and it is reality hundreds of cruise missiles were fired on then even before 9/11?
actually its quite unfair to show gun and ask for peace and dialogue.....

i think i mention some thing very clearly ISLAMIC REPUBLIC OF PAKISTAN a country that has been founded on name of ISLAM should practice ISLAM...

if that would be case why many european countries have baned veil, fiz or parda, even scarf for muslim girls and women?
why minarates for musques have been banned?
why mosque in in ny has been opposed with strong protests?
why mosques in ENGLAND are banned?
so on and on why those states are interfering in religion because according to them its against their norams ..
same is for PAKISTAN our base and norm is ISLAM so how we keep it aside ...

Pakistan was never meant to be an Islamic republic. It was a muslim majority country not an Islamic country. Islamic parties have never won a single election and were against the creation of Pakistan in the first place.

Where are you getting this proganda from. I live in the west and none of the statements are true.

Yes VEIL is banned not hijab or scarf but VEIL in public funded institutions in France as per a CONTROVERSIAL law. And so are they banned in Turkey and Syria as weil.

Mosques in England are not only not banned but the base of spreading hatred all across Europe. Perhaps they should ban them. But they havent.

i think i mention some thing very clearly ISLAMIC REPUBLIC OF PAKISTAN a country that has been founded on name of ISLAM should practice ISLAM...

if that would be case why many european countries have baned veil, fiz or parda, even scarf for muslim girls and women?
why minarates for musques have been banned?
why mosque in in ny has been opposed with strong protests?
why mosques in ENGLAND are banned?
so on and on why those states are interfering in religion because according to them its against their norams ..
same is for PAKISTAN our base and norm is ISLAM so how we keep it aside ...

because the people you support love to blow them seleves up and kill hundreds of innocent people in the name of Allah and his prophet [PBUH]. When Mohammad re captured Makkah, all the non-believers were allowed to stay there peacefully, no one was murdered, is that same Islam Pakistan is following??

Pakistan was never meant to be an Islamic republic. It was a muslim majority country not an Islamic country. Islamic parties have never won a single election and were against the creation of Pakistan in the first place.

Where are you getting this proganda from. I live in the west and none of the statements are true.

Yes VEIL is banned not hijab or scarf but VEIL in public funded institutions in France as per a CONTROVERSIAL law. And so are they banned in Turkey and Syria as weil.

Mosques in England are not only not banned but the base of spreading hatred all across Europe. Perhaps they should ban them. But they havent.
you are trying to suger coat realities .....

INDEPTH: ISLAM
France's hijab ban

CBC News Online | September 7, 2004

because the people you support love to blow them seleves up and kill hundreds of innocent people in the name of Allah and his prophet [PBUH]. When Mohammad re captured Makkah, all the non-believers were allowed to stay there peacefully, no one was murdered, is that same Islam Pakistan is following??

no one is saying to kill innocent peoples, nor it is in ISLAM .
actually you people take thing in wrong and extreme sense rather than true sense....

Rehman Niazi,
You, like so many others here, are trying to make the whole discourse more complicated then it needs to be. Those who ban minarets etc are outside of Pakistan. And if Bush invaded Iraq and killed you will not find me and many of us 'liberals' supporting him. I call Bush a war-criminal and tell it to my American friends. Some of them agree with me. Heck, barely 50% of Americans supported him around the spring of 2003. So don't you generalize us on that.

Here we are talking about Pakistan. I am not going to impose my will on you. But, by quoting that Taliban ministry's name, shows me that you will. We liberals don't shut down mosques. We PRAY in them! We sacrifice goats on Bakra Eid. We fast during Ramazan. We go on Hajj and Umrah. Some of us, like Mr. Taseer, may drink. But that is for some other Power to decide. Not YOU! We are no less Muslims then you are. But what differentiates us from you is that we keep our faith in our house. Never to stop others from their practices while you make it a point of stopping others. And why not, when you have whole ideology/ministry named like 'stopping of vice'.
You can hide all you want to but we can see through. You PERSONALLY may not be violent person but that is not some comfort to us. I have seen enough people here who are justifying the murder of Taseer--yes, here even in this 'liberal' Pakistani forum.

swiss ban on minarates, nyt
LinkedinDiggMixxMySpaceYahoo! BuzzPermalink By NICK CUMMING-BRUCE and STEVEN ERLANGER
Published: November 29, 2009
then why we call PAKISTAN as ISLAMIC REPUBLIC OF PAKISTAN why not only republic of PAKISTAN why hypocracy ...
i raise no question on europe because they follow what they are liberalism and secularism ...
at leased call PAKISTAN secular then ...
and you said religious parties had won no election by the way for how ling we had democracy so that they adjust in democratic setup.....
and you say PAKISTAN not formed on name of ISLAM...
then what is TWO NATION THEORY WHAT QUAID PREACHED if religion has no part to play then why we separated from INDIA ...

leave other writers ...
read PAKISTAN IN FORMATIVE PHASE BY KHALID BIN SAEED oxford press ,
treck to PAKISTAN , read I.H. QURESHI all standerds writers fact is it was salogen of ISLAM that won PAKISTAN....

Rehman Niazi,
You, like so many others here, are trying to make the whole discourse more complicated then it needs to be. Those who ban minarets etc are outside of Pakistan. And if Bush invaded Iraq and killed you will not find me and many of us 'liberals' supporting him. I call Bush a war-criminal and tell it to my American friends. Some of them agree with me. Heck, barely 50% of Americans supported him around the spring of 2003. So don't you generalize us on that.

Here we are talking about Pakistan. I am not going to impose my will on you. But, by quoting that Taliban ministry's name, shows me that you will. We liberals don't shut down mosques. We PRAY in them! We sacrifice goats on Bakra Eid. We fast during Ramazan. We go on Hajj and Umrah. Some of us, like Mr. Taseer, may drink. But that is for some other Power to decide. Not YOU! We are no less Muslims then you are. But what differentiates us from you is that we keep our faith in our house. Never to stop others from their practices while you make it a point of stopping others. And why not, when you have whole ideology/ministry named like 'stopping of vice'.
You can hide all you want to but we can see through. You PERSONALLY may not be violent person but that is not some comfort to us. I have seen enough people here who are justifying the murder of Taseer--yes, here even in this 'liberal' Pakistani forum.
when you cant read my name properly then what more i expect from you that you are getting true sense what i am trying to deliver ...
actually thing are very simple you are looking at them through coloured spectacles that what their real image is tarnished and they look complicated to you

Sorry for the mis-spell. I am not wearing my glasses. But still apologize.

Okay, so please enlighten us with the 'real image' post.

it was salogen of ISLAM that won PASHTOON belt for PAKISTAN other wise liberals called for pashtoonistan same was the case in balochistan and sindh if ISLAM played no role then why more tha 10 miilion people migrated....

i am only saying for ISLAM in true spirit not the one offfered by taliban or other hardliners ...
i am against those who say shia are wrong , i am against those who say wahabi are wrong , i am against those who say sunni are wrong and
i am against those who says ISLAM or its laws are wrong...
ISLAM is peace and to belive in it and practice it in true sense.....

Sorry for the mis-spell. I am not wearing my glasses. But still apologize.

Okay, so please enlighten us with the 'real image' post.

real image is before you all the time you just need swith on lights inside you so that you can see true picture .......

I dont have a feeling they are real lawyers; anybody in Pakistan can put on a wrinkly black suit and black tie and call themselves a bloody lawyer

I have great respect for any honest person who respects and upholds the law. But some of these lawyers are also known for their bad behaviour and crappy judgement. We saw some of it during the long march when some of them were throwing stones and bottles at police forces who were sent in to control law & order.

i question the credibility of some of them; but yes by all means, the killer of Taseer deserves 100% legal representation and he should be treated as innocent until guilty --even though we know he was the one who committed first degree murder (which incidentally, is haram --at least according to my interpretation)

^^
Do not criticize your government when out of the country. Never cease to do so when at home.

Winston Churchill

i am supporter of IMRAN KHAN , does he looks like taliban ort is barbaric but then why he is labelled mullah..
only thing is he speaks what orthodox PAKISTANI speaks and thinks.
why our leaders are hated by our people ...
maulana fazalurehman look he is mullah but most of us don,t like him.
i used to have many clashes with jamit who used to beat boys if find them with girls i totally opposed it and thrown jamit out of my college but at the same time i have no place for liberals who on other side cross limits, talking with girls for study purpose or constructive purpose is no problem but bringing lust , is by no mean acceptable ...
keep things balance in both ways that is what required

amar bil maroof .....
and
nehi an munkir .......

i didn,t know it,s represents taliban.......

what i knew and have learned is it repreaent ISLAM ...
if taliban are practicing it in wrong way then doesn,t mean it is wrong...
thats what the real prob you people confuse ISLAM

Back
Top Bottom