What's new

Leak Video of Persecution of Christians in Orissa India - 2008

Typical scene from India.

Is it a coincidence that the people being beaten to death have much darker skin as well? There seems to be an added element of racial discrimination.

Is it a coincidence that the people being beaten to death have much darker skin as well? There seems to be an added element of racial discrimination.

when you want to troll....see the other posts if the original post has been proven wrong....else you end up making a fool out of your self.....atleast try put some logic in trolling - else the post does't even qualify as a troll.......

11,961 posts, now I know how you l them, you wicked witch ;)

when you want to troll....see the other posts if the original post has been proven wrong....else you end up making a fool out of your self.....atleast try put some logic in trolling - else the post does't even qualify as a troll.......

I did read the other posts. :lol:

Which is why I said "Typical scene from India"... Not Orissa.

As if being from another part of India makes it so much more acceptable.

some thieves getting thrashed by people. Given a sensational title by jobless people and posted on youtube. Its not even Orissa.

No matter where it is, this is still not justified, if these people are guilty of thievery than they should be brought before the Court of Law. Also, indian isn't alone in this regard, i still remember the video of those 2 boys in Sialkot who were beat to death by a mob after they shot and killed a innocent child and attempted to rob a guy.

If mobs capture thieves red handed then they should just hand them over to the police rather than take matters into their own hands.

EDIT: From the video it doesn't even look like they are beating up thieves, it looks more like they are beating random people on the streets, probably because they are Christian. Also, near the end of the video they were beating up a woman as well, disgusting!!!!!! What a shame!!!!:angry::tdown::tdown:

Disgusting. I guess deep down inside, a lot of us are still animals. Maybe worse. :angry:
And no there's no need to bash Indians here, our share of barbaric acts can be seen in a lot of videos circulating the internet too.

Leak Video of Persecution of Christians in Orissa India - 2008 - The Reality of India

[video]www.youtube.com/watch?v=hKGYWVa0918[/video]

How dare you show mirror to the self professed largest democracy of the world. They are are the champions of secularism, humanity, and tolerance, so much so that they keep the pole end of the flag in their *** all the time. Sick indians. What big disease we have on our eastern border?

Obviously you dont visit your own home country very often. You should make frequent visits and know what is happening in Pakistan

---------- Post added at 11:13 AM ---------- Previous post was at 11:11 AM ----------

Admit. But it is wrong to post some random video and make it appear as minority persecution

Off course we do and are the first ones to condemn any such act. It's not that we don't see crimes in Pakistan, but we are people of ethics and values and never try to defend such henious crimes, like the spineless animals on our eastern border.

Video is from Assam, Tea Estate labourers were demanding for reservation. Decided to burn and destroy shops while they were at it. The shopkeepers retaliated.

Nice caption to incite Anti-Hindu sentiment.

BBC NEWS | South Asia | Outrage over Assam woman assault

Culprits were arrested and put behind bar.
this is the reason assam people want to join pakistan because foreign hindus occupy that land and thats why pakistani flags frequently pops up on rooftops in assam

Last edited by a moderator:
and indians have guts to do all the propaganda against pakistan, no ahmedi or hindu or christian gets treated this way

this is inhumane barbarism, sick sick sick people

indian democracy at its best, the police men is standing and doing nothing

---------- Post added at 07:24 AM ---------- Previous post was at 07:22 AM ----------

robbers most of the time kill people, they kill just for mobile phones, even few cash

robbery is becoming a menace in pakistan and police protect these robbers

unlike this video, the above indian video is just showing indian brutality for just being a non hindu

Shut the hell up if you don't know the reality! You big fat chinese troll! I do oppose this kind of behaviour but you giving it a racial angle and acting as if you know the 'indian modusperandi/psyche' is load of bullsh*t!

The worse things are happening in China!

In the video of this SUPPOSEDLY beating of 'christians' other Indians were at least trying to stop them but in this video people are laughing! DISGUSTING! Is this kind of behavious typical in China?
when ur sick dad beats u on the street other people dont interefere but if i have power i will cut out the hands of these sort of people

Last edited by a moderator:
poor pakistanis cannot protect their own home but are the first to point fingers at others :victory:

Back
Top Bottom