What's new

Leaked documents suggest GEO sought Indian funding.

Any product that is major and has some quality and standard is either anti Pakistan or anti Islam. We've become so vulnerable after 1400 years we have survival issues now.
no u r wrong,,,they r anti Islam/Pakistan,,,we got similar problms,,Hinduism is in khatra,,look at India,sicular libtards make fun in movies,,make valentines day,,dont respect cow :mad:
but we fighting back,we ban.u shud too.

Last edited:
Yes sir he forced me to do this ......... @nair was here on this thread from the very start when @GURU DUTT dutt started the picture mess but allowed it but when i replied all of the sudden he was buthurt with me ........ He should be removed from TT .... @WebMaster it is time to replace @nair with any other suitable member from indian side ...
bhai jiapne mera dil tor diya :cray:

And you cant see what @syedali73 gave negative rating ........... are you that blind ........... use your mind sometimes .....

Yes sir i fed the troll and original troll was @GURU DUTT so who deserve the negative rating .... @nair cant see the posts of his fellow o_Oo_O
ye mere khilaf sazish ho rahi hai magnet

bhai aap to aise na the shuruat apne ki thi mai sirf jawab deta gaya

ok MOD sirs agar koi aapke madr e watan ka mazaak uraye aur aap uska jawab do aur bakol magnet ke ye agargunah hai to mujhse ye gunah ho gaya ...... IM sorry

throw the equipment of this channel to the other side of the border ............:lol::lol::lol: indians are exposed every where ... Our army is doing great job to clean them up ....:agree::agree::agree:

No wonder your country is in the state it's in. It's the judicial branch of the government to "clean up" your country of corruption and supposed foreign involvement.

Leaked documents are an evidence to prove that GEO group sought $50 million Indian funding under code name 'Project Life' from an Indian firm Edelweiss Capital.
So what's the big deal? Investors always invest in companies. It's all about business opportunities all over the world.

I don't know why you're making such a hue and cry about it just because a private company has invested in GEO. It could have been an issue if the Govt of India/RAW had given aid to GEO.

So cool it and stop boiling your pants on this non issue.

Back
Top Bottom