Leaving the forum

Status
Not open for further replies.

Rafi

ELITE MEMBER
Reaction score
Country
Pakistan
First of all I would like to thank all the good people here, and would ask all who suffered from my occasional outbursts, for their forgiveness.

Over the past few months, I have become thoroughly saddened by all the personal attacks on me, and my community, viscous attacks on my religious beliefs, comments that implied we are not loyal Pakistanis, that we because of our sect cannot be trusted.

I would like to clarify that this is not all the people, but the ones doing it are allowed to get away with it.

It has become apparent that me and my kind are not wanted, that is fine and proper and the right of the administration, but I find that I cannot in good conscience carry on, as if nothing has happened.

Therefore I have decided to curtail my participation, and within a short period of time, terminate my posting.

Salaam, and PAKISTAN ZINDABAD with my heart and soul, and with every drop of blood

Rafi.

First of all I would like to thank all the good people here, and would ask all who suffered from my occasional outbursts, for their forgiveness.

Over the past few months, I have become thoroughly saddened by all the personal attacks on me, and my community, viscous attacks on my religious beliefs, comments that implied we are not loyal Pakistanis, that we because of our sect cannot be trusted.

I would like to clarify that this is not all the people, but the ones doing it are allowed to get away with it.

It has become apparent that me and my kind are not wanted, that is fine and proper and the right of the administration, but I find that I cannot in good conscience carry on, as if nothing has happened.

Therefore I have decided to curtail my participation, and within a short period of time, terminate my posting.

Salaam, and PAKISTAN ZINDABAD with my heart and soul, and with every drop of blood

Rafi.

Dude don't be such a quitter. We can tag team the bullies man. you don't need to go

Rafi.

mere liye ruk ja. bachon ki baaten dil pe lega to kese kaam chalega larke. na ja

Rafi.

Come on buddy...How can you allow a forum to dictate your mind...Few people do not define the nature of the forum...You should see the positivity of the exchange of opinion. I hope you reconsider your decision

Too many times on this forum personal abuse and insults are the norm. If you don't say what is expected, harrasment follows. Often the way to make a riposte is not a logical answer, but personal insults.

Clearly There is fifth and sixth column working against interests of Pakistan and are more loyal to Iranian and Saudis then they are to themselves and their own family/country Pakistan. however targeting any community is wrong.

Allah Hafiz.

Rafi.
you know we have fanatics of both sides .... so ignore them and it's better that some level head stay at this forum .....

It's your personal choice, but I think you're making the wrong decision. I don't know what your sect is, it doesn't really matter to me, but there is no better time to stand your ground and stake your claim.

Pakistan is at a cultural crossroads. We elected a third party in a two party system. There is an appetite for change. With social media those conversations which were had behind closed doors are today said out in the open.

Some of this discourse is tolerant, other parts of it is outright hate filled. There is a vocal support for hate in society and there is vocal outrage against it.

Now is not the time to be a shrinking violet, now is the time to state your claim, with the minds of people one person at a time.

Rafi,

My brother, I have seen your comments and you are a very level headed and good member of this forum. If good people like you left every-time trolls ganged up, then we'll be left with nothing but trolls. We need sane voices like you to stick around. Don't leave please.

It's your personal choice, but I think you're making the wrong decision. I don't know what your sect is, it doesn't really matter to me, but there is no better time to stand your ground and stake your claim.

Pakistan is at a cultural crossroads. We elected a third party in a two party system. There is an appetite for change. With social media those conversations which were had behind closed doors are today said out in the open.

Some of this discourse is tolerant, other parts of it is outright hate filled. There is a vocal support for hate in society and there is vocal outrage against it.

Now is not the time to be a shrinking violet, now is the time to state your claim, with the minds of people one person at a time.

stop making everything about Imran Khan and PTI.

someone's getting bullied and marginalised and you selling the tabdeeli chooran

you know we have fanatics of both sides .... so ignore them and it's better that some level head stay at this forum .....

I am pretty sure now i have at least 20+ people in my Ignore list , Rafi ko Shia hone ka , aur mujhe tu aye din American Visa ka Taane milte hai , ab tu members personal insult pe utter aye hai aur MODS kuch nai kerte , 4 Complains GHQ mai pare pare sard gaye :(

Rafi.
Which sect you belong, can you please inform.

Rafi.

My friend please be cool headed. You leaving the forum will be big loss of a good member. The main purpose of such attacks is to make you leave so are going to make such people achieve the goal of their attacks.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back
Top Bottom